Redskins

I'm sure Elizabeth Warren will get on board with this and will introduce a bill
to have the franchise dissolved...

Nothing wrong with Indians, Utes, Chippewas, Sioux, Warriors, Vikings, Pirates, etc. Redskins, on the other hand, is a pejorative. A degrading term not unlike ******, ****, wop, coon, fag, etc. Not surprising that the right wingers are all for it. They do like name calling and putdowns.

Wait a second? who ruined words? I remember a epsisode of the brady bunch in the 70's when Carol said to mike "I am "gay" if you are" (gay = happy at the time.) and who messed up that word today? the right????

Who "RUINED" words?

Redskin, Squaw - are you really saying those words were okay? If so, you are WRONG.

Whites have hated NA's ever since they stole their land. Calling them things like "redskins" and "squaws" was just one way of showing it.

Dumbfuck, you andyour kind messed up words......and distorted history...stole land....yeah and spain stole the aztecs land and the romans the gauls land....get the fuck over it

Dont speak on history you obviously dont know it

Your just another libtard spouting the talking poimts of the left

And yep I used to race boats........from the time I was 16 till 30 years old... raced in Germany and South Africa. Was around it when I was born. my dad started before I was born in 1962. and I was born in 1965.
U.S. Title Series

What is "fag" derogatory of given the word has changed meaning multiple times over the years?

When a British person says the word "fag" is it derogatory?

The word "fag" to brits means smokes...... I get a star for knowing that

Obviously, you've never been to GB.

And Obviously you have never been anywhere except the local 7-11 .......
fag 2 (f g) n. Slang A cigarette.
fag - definition of fag by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

dont try wisdom.... you will lose everytime.

The word "fag" to brits means smokes...... I get a star for knowing that

Obviously, you've never been to GB.

And Obviously you have never been anywhere except the local 7-11 .......
fag 2 (f g) n. Slang A cigarette.
fag - definition of fag by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

dont try wisdom.... you will lose everytime.

And of course I was using the American vernacular meaning of the word fag - a derogatory term for a homosexual.

PC, bullying or racism?

rw's will always go with whatever they think will hurt the most members of a minority so, frankly, I think its best to ignore their opinions.

Is it PC that we don't call an all-black team The Fighting *******?

Is it PC that I don't call rw's ignorant racist pigs? Maybe they're not. Maybe they're just stupid and scared to think for themselves.

Seriously, would you say the same if it was Jewish team called The Kikes? How far is too far?

I do agree that many people don't have a clue about Native Americans. But they sure as hell know how to hate.

Way to compare apples-to-oranges you fuck'n moron...

What is so hateful and racist about making a group the prestigious face of a beloved sports franchise? The Seminole Indians of Florida are thrilled to be the face of Florida State and support them 100%.

Redskins is not even remotely close to saying ******* you moron. It's the equivalent of saying Darkskins. A HUGE difference from "*******" - but of course, like all libtards, you have to lie because you're on the wrong side of the facts.

So fuck off libtards!!!!!!! FREE SPEECH RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't give a shit what the name of the team is. Even Fuckeye and the Sailor Men wouldn't offend me.

There goes your theory. Just like every other dumb ass theory you have.

What is "fag" derogatory of given the word has changed meaning multiple times over the years?

When a British person says the word "fag" is it derogatory?

You're almost there. I know you can do it! :)

I've been a Washington Redskins fan just about my entire life. If they change their name just be politically correct, that will end our relationship.

So fuck off libtards!!!!!!! FREE SPEECH RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't give a shit what the name of the team is. Even Fuckeye and the Sailor Men wouldn't offend me.

There goes your theory. Just like every other dumb ass theory you have.

Well you must be racist then, that's what your leftwing friends say......redskin is so mean to say.....it's just horrible /sarcasm

where is starkey? I figured he'd come in and say how racist redskins is

Forum List

Back