Redskins

Too bad it isn't the Washington *******. Then we'd see some action...

Why don't white people rise up against the Vikings?

Oh, because that isn't racist either.

well hot dam....and my god george washington would hate to have a city named after him and a state

and holy cow....the worst thing of all the New England Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!! They show a guy with a tricorn hat shooting a musket, the indignity!!!!!!!!!!!!

but man do liberals use ****** alot in this thread.......lololol

I've been a Washington Redskins fan just about my entire life. If they change their name just be politically correct, that will end our relationship.

They'll survive...how 'bout to avoid lawsuits?

why would you sue the redskins? They havent done anything....get over your pussy hurt bitch ass self about the word.

What is it with liberals and controlling language....oh yeah...commies do that to control thought.......

Redskins have always been pussies. My happiest football day was Joe Theismann's last game. Thanks again, Lawrence Taylor.

Redskins have always been pussies. My happiest football day was Joe Theismann's last game. Thanks again, Lawrence Taylor.

1227_griffen.jpg

Dynasty son

I admit I like RG3.

Well obviously I'm from the area and let me tell you there is not a hint of racism from any of the fans here. Only respect for a symbol and name that represents a brave warrior representing the team from the capital of the nation.

I agree, but to liberals they hate indians so much, they name a team after them.....

then when they're all gone, liberals will want affirmative action to get minority names back on teams....trust me they're never happy

Too bad it isn't the Washington *******. Then we'd see some action...

Why don't white people rise up against the Vikings?

Oh, because that isn't racist either.

1. Because Vikings were white.
2. Because the word Viking is not a pejorative (unless you're a Packer fan).

What shit...what difference does it make if they're white?

And pejorative is what you make it....whites dont have a perjorative epithet, because we dont care. Get over it. Mr Speech Police

I can, how does that skirt fit you?

I wasn't talking to you. Just carry on with your normal activities :suck:

Oh but you were.....so what do you like the most about trannies?

Actually, I wasn't; unless this is you admitting that you have a double account. Are you novasteve? That would explain a lot.

But, to answer your question, Fuckeye the Sailorman/Homosteve, what I like about trannies the most is how honest they are about who they are.

and seriously how does that skirt fit?

I sent it to the cleaners. It seems that you had a bit of an accident in it. Jizz all over it. Actually, it was all over the backside. I guess somebody had an accident on you.

I admit I like RG3.

Well obviously I'm from the area and let me tell you there is not a hint of racism from any of the fans here. Only respect for a symbol and name that represents a brave warrior representing the team from the capital of the nation.

I agree, but to liberals they hate indians so much, they name a team after them.....

then when they're all gone, liberals will want affirmative action to get minority names back on teams....trust me they're never happy

Liberals hate indians? :lol: Jesus Christ, you're one dumb motherfucker.

PC?

I hate PC fascism.

Here's another guy who hates it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-wAlp7PDYM]KINKY FRIEDMAN - THEY AIN'T MAKIN' JEWS LIKE JESUS ANYMORE 1974 - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back