Reeducation Camp if you say "OMG" or "Horrible" about men kissing on TV

so wait, that means you'd be a switch hitter then?

I thought gays hated them with a passion.

If that's what it took...but we can be more creative than that. And, no, lesbians don't hate men.

What is with these 'phobes thinking gay men hate women and lesbians hate men?

I can guarantee you most breeder women like gay men far more than their husbands with their philandering eyes.

Breeder women? Lmao

You mean sluts or dykes willing to fuck or what? Also, are they kept corralled with the livestock?

Who do think had all the gays? Most of us have straight parents, genius.

So

Answer my question. Which island would still be populated? If it's natural why can't you procreate?

here i will answer your stupid question. Both, because the straight parents will continue to have kids that turn out gay. Dont quit your day job gramps.

jesus on a stick you people are getting dumber by the second.

After sitting on welfare for how long and you have the nerve to tell someone not to quit their day job?

Homos are mentally ill, and probably in no other thread on this board is that not more evident than right here.

Sick sons a bitches.

The devil is loving it though, all those twisted minds, all those sexual perverts and deviants, all those immoral vagrants, all of them fighting and bullying the normal and decent people to get their illness accepted... ya... the devil is lovin' it. Gives him a nice, constant flow of new souls to torment in HELL.

Good luck with that, homos, and homo supporters.

Last edited:
If that's what it took...but we can be more creative than that. And, no, lesbians don't hate men.

I can guarantee you most breeder women like gay men far more than their husbands with their philandering eyes.

Breeder women? Lmao

You mean sluts or dykes willing to fuck or what? Also, are they kept corralled with the livestock?

Actually he meant straight women...who tend to like gay men...wanna be their besties.

so wait, that means you'd be a switch hitter then?

I thought gays hated them with a passion.

"Breeder women?" I think you have no business telling other the way to act, when you are nothing but a Neanderthal and hypocrite.

Uncovering another bigot.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

"Breeder women?" I think you have no business telling other the way to act, when you are nothing but a Neanderthal and hypocrite.

Uncovering another bigot.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

^^^^^word^^^^^

Breeder women? Lmao

Actually he meant straight women...who tend to like gay men...wanna be their besties.

I'll pass, I'm not into disgusting shit stained lifestyles

In a few years it might not be enough to just be indifferent about Gay men.
You will have to be pro gay.
If you say you are not gay it just might not be enough to be accepted in society.
WE ALL will have to provide some evidence that we tried a gay sex act at least a few times
and had evidence we didn't like it.

That's actually not as far fetched as you think. Ancient Greece devolved to just about that level once the floodgates on buggering boys as young as age 6 became in vogue. All adult males of status were basically expected to take young boys to sodomize and initiate into their own orientation. And they in turn were expected to grow up and take boys themselves in turn. It was expected of these men and I'm sure no small social pressure was applied to make them comply...

Last edited:
"Specifically, Jones posted disapproving comments on Twitter after the Rams drafted defensive end Michael Sam — and after ESPN showed an on-air kiss between Sam and another man who wasn’t his twin brother. Jones said “omg” after the kiss was televised, and later called the moment “horrible.”

Dolphins fine, suspend Don Jones from offseason program | ProFootballTalk

The Dolphins announced that cornerback Don Jones has been fined by the team and excused from offseason workouts “until such time that he undergoes and completes educational training for his recent comments made on social media during the NFL Draft.”

"Educational training"?... Holy fucking shit... We are in trouble as a Species.

And this is just the beginning kids. They started with the most "manly" thing this Nation had to offer the World and they are going to springboard off of that and make is so that your Church can't Preach from Leviticus and that YOU can't say "OMG" when two men are kissing on TV.

:)

peace...

Yet the networks don't suspend people and insist on training for comments that are even worse. Was Maher forced into training over his comment wishing there would be a mass shooting at the CMAs? Were any of the idiots who wished that Palin or her daughter would get raped made to undergo sensitivity training? How about the people who made a movie about Bush getting assassinated? Or the Dems who wished that Cheney would reject his heart transplant or wished that another Repub would die of a heart attack? Christians get bashed constantly and no one gets called out on it. Just don't say anything negative about a Muslim or they'll jump down your throat and call you intolerant. They coin phrases like homophobic or Islamophobic. They don't use words like Christianphobic or Southernphobic. Christians and Southerners are fair game and no insult is unacceptable. Obama calls them bitter clingers. Try calling Muslim bitter clingers and you'll be labeled and forced into re-education classes.

Some people aren't used to seeing men kiss. Maybe they are uncomfortable. Maybe their religious beliefs don't allow them to accept it. Maybe we should leave them the hell alone and not tell them how they should feel about things. Not everyone is going to approve of all things.

Maybe some people should take training to learn not to be so damn sensitive instead of insisting that anyone with a differing view be the ones to change.

It's funny what the left finds tolerable. Anything said by a liberal is tolerable. Anything said by anyone other than a liberal is intolerable.

There is so much pressure to be politically correct unless you're a Dem. They say outrageous things and get away with it. You'd think that hating the right, the South, non-liberal minorities, Nascar, Christians and Jews is perfectly normal.

Who do think had all the gays? Most of us have straight parents, genius.

Um that is the point.....Homosexuals can not breed ...... Ether way it has zero to do with you and your liberal fascists type always trying to squash speech.

Of course we can...and do. (Some more than others. :lol: )
You can not breed with your partner....That is nature. Two woman can not make a baby with each other. But you know this and are just trying to deflect.

Forum List

Back