Reeducation Camp if you say "OMG" or "Horrible" about men kissing on TV

If the state wants it yes. Do you honestly think I hate homosexuals? I dont care who you or anyone fucks. I also dont know why you feel the need to promote who you have sex with as if it is what defines you. Because if sex is what defines you then you're a damn shallow woman.

So you want to legislate your "disagreement"...just as I suspected.
You again showed what a dishonest hack you are

tapatalk post

Oh look deflection. I don't want legislation to curtail your speech but you want legislation that would prevent me from having rights equal to yours. Who is the one legislating "disagreement"?

So you want to legislate your "disagreement"...just as I suspected.

tapatalk post

Oh look deflection. I don't want legislation to curtail your speech but you want legislation that would prevent me from having rights equal to yours. Who is the one legislating "disagreement"?
Dummy the tenth amendment makes your frivolous bullshit a state issue

tapatalk post

150451_589618654382382_1666868938_n_zps6c3f277a.jpg

Yes, talking to an imaginary sky man has lead to...

Crusades
Jihads
Torturing Heretics
Burning Witches
Suppression of Science
Molesting Altar Boys

We really need to discourage that sort of thing.

You actually included molesting alter boys in your list in defending the homosexual stereotype that they molest children?

Think much?

Pedophiles aren't homosexuals. Sorry, guy that canard won't hunt.

[

Singer is no stranger to accusations of Pedophilia , In 1997, a 14 year old extra accused him of similar behavior. In addition to the Egan case , another case from an English Lad has surfaced with similar accusations . But according to you faggots and Liberals , they're all lieing, everybody is lieing - except of course those who endorse the perverted agenda.

New Sex Abuse Lawsuit Targets Bryan Singer, Gary Goddard - The Hollywood Reporter

http://www.buzzfeed.com/hunterschwarz/attorney-suing-bryan-singer-gary-goddard-claims-to-have-evid

Wow, guy, here's a hint.

When you are famous, people are going to accuse you of shit looking for money.

Point was he wasn't arrested in 1997, and no one is taking the Egan case seriously, either.

Wrong. Pedophiles who molest young boys and are male themselves are infact homosexuals. I predicted you'd say this on this very page hours ago.

The definition of homosexual is being sexually attracted to someone of the same sex, correct?

Yes, talking to an imaginary sky man has lead to...

Crusades
Jihads
Torturing Heretics
Burning Witches
Suppression of Science
Molesting Altar Boys

We really need to discourage that sort of thing.

You actually included molesting alter boys in your list in defending the homosexual stereotype that they molest children?

Think much?

Pedophiles aren't homosexuals. Sorry, guy that canard won't hunt.

Wrong. Pedophiles who molest young boys and are male themselves are infact homosexuals. I predicted you'd say this on this very page hours ago.

The definition of homosexual is being sexually attracted to someone of the same sex, correct?
]

No, because CHILDREN haven't sexually developed yet, therefore pedophiles are neither straight nor gay.

Pedophiles are considered their own sexual pathology, and an illness. As it should be.

The real problem the Catholic Church had was that it excluded all the healthy straights and gays with their silly celibacy rules, and wondered how they got stuck with a bunch of pedophiles.

Now, if you want a real eye opener, rent a documentary entitled "Deliver us from Evil". It was about a pedophile priest in California (who molested both boys and girls) who the Church moved from one parish to another for a period of 20 years.

Lol! Look, it's really this simple...If an adult male is attracted to a male child, he's both a pedo & a homosexual. It is true that one doesn't have to be homosexual to be a pedophile, but the stupidity you're displaying claiming that homosexuals cannot be pedophiles because kids aren't sexually mature yet is astounding. You really need to rethink this.

]

No, because CHILDREN haven't sexually developed yet, therefore pedophiles are neither straight nor gay.

Pedophiles are considered their own sexual pathology, and an illness. As it should be.

The real problem the Catholic Church had was that it excluded all the healthy straights and gays with their silly celibacy rules, and wondered how they got stuck with a bunch of pedophiles.

Now, if you want a real eye opener, rent a documentary entitled "Deliver us from Evil". It was about a pedophile priest in California (who molested both boys and girls) who the Church moved from one parish to another for a period of 20 years.

So the catholic priests in question were still part of the LGBT camp. They molested boys & girls...Bi-sexual pedophilia. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

tapatalk post

Dummy the tenth amendment makes your frivolous bullshit a state issue

tapatalk post

That has nothing to do with what I said...but your continued deflection is noted.

Read 'er and weep...
Phoenix police officer arrested for sexual misconduct with minors - ABC15 Arizona

Pedophile who is gay, Joe. You're only fooling yourself.

Guy, this guy wouldn't even count as a pedophile.

He'd technically be an Ephebophile, someone who is attracted to adolescents.

But he did abuse his position of authority and should be fired and prosecuted.

So is this what the last shrill cry of homophobia sounds like "What about the children".

I also wonder, did you consider Trayvon Martin a "child"?

So the catholic priests in question were still part of the LGBT camp. They molested boys & girls...Bi-sexual pedophilia. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Uh, no, they weren't.

They were ranting against the ghey while quietly diddling the altar boys in the back.

And the church spent MILLIONS covering it up.

So because they hid their homosexual tendencies with anti-gay rhetoric instead of coming out of the closet...that means they weren't gay?

You are seriously lacking in logic. So all gays who aren't open don't qualify as still being gay? Listen to yourself...keep grasping for straws, homeboy.

My bad... Here is one that meets your criteria:

Couple adopted and groomed boy for abuse | Toy Soldiers
Gay paedophiles... Like I said. And to an extent, yes Trayvon was still a child..misguided as he was.
Read 'er and weep...
Phoenix police officer arrested for sexual misconduct with minors - ABC15 Arizona

Pedophile who is gay, Joe. You're only fooling yourself.

Guy, this guy wouldn't even count as a pedophile.

He'd technically be an Ephebophile, someone who is attracted to adolescents.

But he did abuse his position of authority and should be fired and prosecuted.

So is this what the last shrill cry of homophobia sounds like "What about the children".

I also wonder, did you consider Trayvon Martin a "child"?

They see How flawed the liberal kook aid they've been drinking has been it seems..but rather than admit someone can be gay & a paedophile...they'd rather see the thread drop to the bottom.

I'm going to keep bumping this thread all day off and on...until these paedophile enablers admit they're wrong. Why so silent liberals?

"Specifically, Jones posted disapproving comments on Twitter after the Rams drafted defensive end Michael Sam — and after ESPN showed an on-air kiss between Sam and another man who wasn’t his twin brother. Jones said “omg” after the kiss was televised, and later called the moment “horrible.”

[u-r-l removed as per forum rules]

The Dolphins announced that cornerback Don Jones has been fined by the team and excused from offseason workouts “until such time that he undergoes and completes educational training for his recent comments made on social media during the NFL Draft.”

"Educational training"?... Holy fucking shit... We are in trouble as a Species.

And this is just the beginning kids. They started with the most "manly" thing this Nation had to offer the World and they are going to springboard off of that and make is so that your Church can't Preach from Leviticus and that YOU can't say "OMG" when two men are kissing on TV.

:)

peace...

Sending an employee to "Sensitivity Training" as opposed to firing them is not uncommon. Further, the employee has the right to resign instead of going to the training.

This is no analogy to The Gulag Archipelago.

You cannot force an employer to maintain employment of an outspoken person. If a person has "Hope and Change" stickers all over their cubicle wall an employer has the right, even the obligation, to demand the stickers be taken down because the workplace is not a public forum.

You cannot force an employee to terminate an employee because of their opinions. You can, however, boycott that employer's business as a response to disagreeable opinions voiced by the proprietors or the employees.

Chick-fil-A is an excellent example of that.

What you seem to disagree with is the purchasing power of the LGBT community. The "pink dollar" is highly sought after and many businesses will disassociate themselves from intolerant speech rather than threaten a profitable relationship with some of their best customers.

So, I ask this board... is it a surprise that the Miami Dolphins, as a business in Miami, would rather have the support of the "pink dollar" than support silly tweets from one of their employees? I mean, it is Miami we're talking about. Have you ever been to Miami?

This gulag nonsense is obnoxious and bad for business. I believe in dollars and cents, and so does the Miami Dolphins franchise.

Forum List

Back