Refugee

I'll give a little information about myself and where I stand on issues:

Political Affiliation: Libertarian. To be more specific I'm a right wing libertarian. I believe in the concept of liberty and freedom however I do not believe in open borders like many minarchist and nightwatchmen state libertarians believe.

Religion: 100% atheist. However I'm not one of those teeth gnashing militant types who hate anything and everything related to religion. I quite simply do not believe in a higher being. However I do have christian values.

Abortion: Only in the case of rape, incest or the mothers life is in danger. I believe in late term abortion if the mother's life is in danger.

Homosexuality: Being a libertarian I must not stand in the way of two gay people having the right to marry. However, I'm not going to go out of my way to fight for gay rights. I simply do not care because I feel there are more important issues at hand.

Immigration: I'm for selective immigration. Only the highly skilled I believe should be eligible for citizenship. I am against asylum seeking, working visas for immigrants. Additionally, I am against people seeking citizenship in the U.S. if they come from war torn and dangerous countries. A few examples would be Chechnya, Iraq and Pakistan etc.

White Nationalist: I am an ethno-nationalist. Many people lump ethno-nationalism in with racism however this is a misconception and a myth. I do not hate anyone on the basis of race, sexuality or gender. Nor do I believe that my race/ethnicity is superior to others. I believe in identity and the right to self determination. I believe in a national language, culture and ethnicity. I am against white supremacy and I do not hold storm front types in high regards. I also have a fetish for Korean women. :eusa_whistle:

Drugs: Most libertarians believe ALL drugs should be legalized, however I acknowledge that crack cocaine has no inherent benefit to human health nor to society, rather the opposite being physical and societal degeneracy. Therefore I believe only in the legalization of Marijuana. I am a very staunch advocate for federal legalization of Marijuana.

So there you have it. A mixed bag. :redface:

:clap2:

I'll give a little information about myself and where I stand on issues:

Political Affiliation: Libertarian. To be more specific I'm a right wing libertarian. I believe in the concept of liberty and freedom however I do not believe in open borders like many minarchist and nightwatchmen state libertarians believe.

Religion: 100% atheist. However I'm not one of those teeth gnashing militant types who hate anything and everything related to religion. I quite simply do not believe in a higher being. However I do have christian values.

Abortion: Only in the case of rape, incest or the mothers life is in danger. I believe in late term abortion if the mother's life is in danger.

Homosexuality: Being a libertarian I must not stand in the way of two gay people having the right to marry. However, I'm not going to go out of my way to fight for gay rights. I simply do not care because I feel there are more important issues at hand.

Immigration: I'm for selective immigration. Only the highly skilled I believe should be eligible for citizenship. I am against asylum seeking, working visas for immigrants. Additionally, I am against people seeking citizenship in the U.S. if they come from war torn and dangerous countries. A few examples would be Chechnya, Iraq and Pakistan etc.

White Nationalist: I am an ethno-nationalist. Many people lump ethno-nationalism in with racism however this is a misconception and a myth. I do not hate anyone on the basis of race, sexuality or gender. Nor do I believe that my race/ethnicity is superior to others. I believe in identity and the right to self determination. I believe in a national language, culture and ethnicity. I am against white supremacy and I do not hold storm front types in high regards. I also have a fetish for Korean women. :eusa_whistle:

Drugs: Most libertarians believe ALL drugs should be legalized, however I acknowledge that crack cocaine has no inherent benefit to human health nor to society, rather the opposite being physical and societal degeneracy. Therefore I believe only in the legalization of Marijuana. I am a very staunch advocate for federal legalization of Marijuana.

So there you have it. A mixed bag. :redface:

Well, thank you so much for a wonderful Introduction, Thorax. I must say, I am in agreement with about 90+ percent. I am very much looking forward to your participation on the board and hope you find what you are looking for, or against, or both, right here! :D The Mods and Admins., are the very best, in my opinion and it is because of them, and our posters, that USMB is a grand place to have a good time.

Well, thank you so much for a wonderful Introduction, Thorax. I must say, I am in agreement with about 90+ percent. I am very much looking forward to your participation on the board and hope you find what you are looking for, or against, or both, right here! :D The Mods and Admins., are the very best, in my opinion and it is because of them, and our posters, that USMB is a grand place to have a good time.

Thank you muchly. :razz:

I'd also like to point out that I am an Anarcho-Capitalist when it comes to economic theory.

So are you a man or a woman? I've been tricked several times already here by a hot babe avatar, only to discover there's some clown with hair on his back doing the talking. WTF over?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Last edited:
So are you a man or a woman? I've been tricked several times already here by a hot babe avatar, only to discover there's some clown with hair on his back doing the talking. WTF over?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Sorry to break the bad news but I'm a man.

Yay for sausage fests!

Forum List

Back