Refusing to date trans people - now transphobia

It's gone a bit beyond that. Trannies are looking for a way to punish those who refuse their advances. They want either a criminal statute or civil cause of action.

So....it's like hiring and apartment renting? We can't reject anyone's sexual overtures because of race, religion, national origin, or being a transvestite?

Darn, sounds like a stalker's paradise.

It's gone a bit beyond that. Trannies are looking for a way to punish those who refuse their advances. They want either a criminal statute or civil cause of action.

So....it's like hiring and apartment renting? We can't reject anyone's sexual overtures because of race, religion, national origin, or being a transvestite?

It puts a whole new slant on Norman Bates in his mother's dress.

A "transwoman" that has intact and working male genitalia but who enjoys penetrative intercourse exclusively with biological woman is a man. Not a woman. Not a transwoman. A normal heterosexual male that likes to wear a dress.

My mom used to run an apt complex that was nice and had a waiting period.
Certain.....aplicants she initialed with her initials...other were initialed JB....ahhhh the sixties in da South

It puts a whole new slant on Norman Bates in his mother's dress.

A "transwoman" that has intact and working male genitalia but who enjoys penetrative intercourse exclusively with biological woman is a man.

Ya think?

I would be willing to go farther ---- a transvestite with male genitals who enjoys penetrative intercourse exclusively with sailors or sheep or gerbils is ALSO a man.

Possibly not an especially conventional man, but still.

My mom used to run an apt complex that was nice and had a waiting period.
Certain.....aplicants she initialed with her initials...other were initialed JB....ahhhh the sixties in da South

I'm still working on that JB ---- Just Because?

No my arguments are no one should be compelled to have sex against their will. No matter what the reason is.

No one was really arguing that... but never mind.
That's what this entire topic is about. Refusing to date a trans person is transphobia. What should be done about this form of hate crime?

They should start fixing it the same way they do now with interracial coupling --- show NOTHING BUT verrrrrryyy strange-looking transvestites and normal people as couples on TV. In every single ad for everything. See, then everyone will realize how normal this is and how they should do it.

No my arguments are no one should be compelled to have sex against their will. No matter what the reason is.

No one was really arguing that... but never mind.
The argument is trying to shame people into having sex with other people despite not being attracted to their genitals.

That argument may work on weak-minded leftists, but it won't work on normal people. Calling people names is not a rational argument.

Humans follow what is pushed on them by elitists, leaders peer pressures, groups and more. When things get bad they reset to what was and people get the blame for the bad times.

I
Don't want a dick up your ass? Congratulations, you are transphobic.

It’s Now ‘Transphobia’ to Refuse to Date Trans People, Say Twitter Experts
Activists, social media users, and outlets begin to normalize claims of transphobia to those who wouldn't date a trans person

An increasingly popular belief is emerging online where it is deemed “transphobic” or “transphobia” to refuse to date a transgendered person.

Y0Npjf.jpg

I dont know what a “trans woman” is supposed to be

is it a woman who wants to have a penis?

or a guy who cut his penis off?

Either way they have a screw loose

I

I had to painfully work it out because of all the confusing news articles saying some transwoman shot several people somewhere ---

Okay, if they say transwoman, that means it's a man. Usually into male prostitution.

If they say transmale, that means it's a girl who wants to be a boy.

I
Don't want a dick up your ass? Congratulations, you are transphobic.

Activists, social media users, and outlets begin to normalize claims of transphobia to those who wouldn't date a trans person

An increasingly popular belief is emerging online where it is deemed “transphobic” or “transphobia” to refuse to date a transgendered person.

Y0Npjf.jpg

is it a woman who wants to have a penis?

or a guy who cut his penis off?

Either way they have a screw loose

A "Transwoman" is a man wearing a dress. Like Flip Wilson.

What same man would date a man who thinks he's a woman.

I want to see a poll on the homo men who would date a woman who thinks she's a man.

Forum List

Back