Refusing to date trans people - now transphobia

Transgingers have to say it....they have to be clear they are men and not not women
Growing up I was an un-mistakeable ginger. My hair is gray now, so does that make me 'transginger'?

Well, at least it didnt come out of a bottle!

:D

Transgingers have to say it....they have to be clear they are men and not not women
Growing up I was an un-mistakeable ginger. My hair is gray now, so does that make me 'transginger'?

Well, at least it didnt come out of a bottle!

:D

no LOL.....somebody said in this forum the word transginger referring to transgender and I found it hilarious! :21:

so I like it so much I will adop it, that's all nothing personal!:laugh:

from now on trangender= transginger haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Don't want a dick up your ass? Congratulations, you are transphobic.

It’s Now ‘Transphobia’ to Refuse to Date Trans People, Say Twitter Experts
Activists, social media users, and outlets begin to normalize claims of transphobia to those who wouldn't date a trans person

An increasingly popular belief is emerging online where it is deemed “transphobic” or “transphobia” to refuse to date a transgendered person.

Y0Npjf.jpg

If the left get their way, we’ll really have the Brave New World, where everyone belongs to everyone else and you have no right reject anyone.

It's ok Joe B, no one is saying you can't date trans-men or women for that matter. Just don't force their penises near our children.

Who said anything about kids? Why do you guys always drag kids into this?

It seems to me that whenever you guys start talking about "the children", it usually means you know that you don't have an argument beyond your own insecurities.
Um. No necessarily. What if the man that was dating the "trans man to woman" found out, after falling in love with "her" that she was born a he and could not have children?

Personally, I would totally pissed if the "guy" I met was born a girl.

It's ok Joe B, no one is saying you can't date trans-men or women for that matter. Just don't force their penises near our children.

Who said anything about kids? Why do you guys always drag kids into this?

It seems to me that whenever you guys start talking about "the children", it usually means you know that you don't have an argument beyond your own insecurities.
Um. No necessarily. What if the man that was dating the "trans man to woman" found out, after falling in love with "her" that she was born a he and could not have children?

Personally, I would totally pissed if the "guy" I met was born a girl.

Years ago I think everyone understood that. I was watching the Jerry Springer Program a number of years ago. This she-male came on first, explained to Jerry that "she" was on the program to reveal to "her" boyfriend that she was born a man. The former mayor of Cincinnati advised the Tranny that the BF might not take it so well. Springer was spot-on in his assessment.

Lol....wait'll some tranny on a blind date gets their balls blown off. All this shit will disappear!!:113::113:
It happens all the time. Especially to black trans.

Black guys may have the reputation for being liberal, but they don't go for that Tranny Shit.

African American crooner Tone Loc explains.

"So I took her to my crib, and everything went well as planned
But when she got undressed, it was a big old mess, Sheena was a man
So I threw him out, I don't fool around with no Oscar Meyer wiener
You must be sure that the girl is pure for the Funky Cold Medina"

Activists, social media users, and outlets begin to normalize claims of transphobia to those who wouldn't date a trans person

An increasingly popular belief is emerging online where it is deemed “transphobic” or “transphobia” to refuse to date a transgendered person.

Y0Npjf.jpg

Refusing to date trans people = Common Sense.

Y0Npjf.jpg

Refusing to date trans people = Common Sense.

If someone is into Chicks with Dicks, they should go for it.

But the key is to respect the rest of us who prefer their chick dick-less.

Y0Npjf.jpg

Well if 2 guys on Twitter can set you off this much...you are a snowflake

Y0Npjf.jpg

Hey, cc, if you're cool with taking it in the caboose, that's your own affair.

The point is that the rest of us Normative guys aren't into it, and don't think that its "homophobic" to say "no" to sodomy

Y0Npjf.jpg

Hey, cc, if you're cool with taking it in the caboose, that's your own affair.

The point is that the rest of us Normative guys aren't into it, and don't think that its "homophobic" to say "no" to sodomy
Yep, it appears Candy Cornhole MAY enjoy the activity of cornholing, if you catch my drift............

Respect should be given to the other person if that person is being fooled into believing they are flirting with or lightly dating someone they THINK is the opposite sex.Those who don't inform the other person is not showing respect at all.

Y0Npjf.jpg

Read the full story, it was way more than two guys. Those were put up only as an example.

The argument is trying to shame people into having sex with other people despite not being attracted to their genitals.

That argument may work on weak-minded leftists, but it won't work on normal people. Calling people names is not a rational argument.

Again, no one really argued you should have sex with someone you don't like... just watching you guys freak out is telling.

The argument is trying to shame people into having sex with other people despite not being attracted to their genitals.

That argument may work on weak-minded leftists, but it won't work on normal people. Calling people names is not a rational argument.

Again, no one really argued you should have sex with someone you don't like... just watching you guys freak out is telling.

The whole thing, Joe, is that there are some fellows out there who like and actually prefer Trannies. They call themselves "gays". They like to"take a walk on the wild side" as the Tremendous Lou Reed used to say.

And all of that is fine.

The problem is when they She-Males expect to be treated like real broads by Normative men. Its one thing to say "yes ma'am" to a dude in drag , its a bridge too far to expect Normative men to actual date and pretend to be attracted to these sexual deviants.

Y0Npjf.jpg

It wasn't only two guys, those were just two tweets I decided to select.

As a far left retard, you of course endorse this. Enjoy getting your ass pummeled.

Y0Npjf.jpg

Yet another example of the authoritarian right’s fear of diversity and expressions of individual liberty.

That conservatives make an ‘issue’ out of being transgender is ridiculous; and conservatives’ unwarranted hatred of transgender Americans is just as ridiculous.

Yet another example of the authoritarian right’s fear of diversity and expressions of individual liberty.

That conservatives make an ‘issue’ out of being transgender is ridiculous; and conservatives’ unwarranted hatred of transgender Americans is just as ridiculous.
There are many areas where hostile transgender activists are bullying people and making their lives hell if they don't knuckle under. Pretending the movement is benign and just a personal expression of liberty is b.s.

Forum List

Back