Regarding The Monday Biden Address To The World. Did Biden Say "I Am Here Today To Speak, Because I Am Tanking In The Polls".

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
I didn't catch 95% of what Biden had to say on Monday, but just curious, did Biden bring up his current polling numbers? did Biden bring up that blacks and hispanics just don't care much for him or Kamala? Yah, I do know that he just decided that whats been going on in Portland is Trumps fault. Even though Trump was never in Portland, and Biden had no video evidence of Trump ordering the trashing of Portland.

Was Bruce Almighty messing with the teleprompter?

No. This is the real state of this man's cognitive ability.

What I want to know is why are there not criminal referrals for the people forcing this man to run for President? His decline is obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together.

Why does anyone at Biden's age after already spending 47 years in politics want to be president in the first place? Trojan horse to get Harris installed as POTUS? Biden to resign from office within 6 months? Weird.

Was Bruce Almighty messing with the teleprompter?

No. This is the real state of this man's cognitive ability.

What I want to know is why are there not criminal referrals for the people forcing this man to run for President? His decline is obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together.

Why does anyone at Biden's age after already spending 47 years in politics want to be president in the first place? Trojan horse to get Harris installed as POTUS? Biden to resign from office within 6 months? Weird.

It is elder abuse for a political agenda. That is criminal in My eyes.

Forum List

Back