🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Regardless of your political persuasion, WH is a MESS

If a White House staff has a wide variety of opinions, that is a GOOD thing.
I don't want to hear questionable reports about Trump losing his temper with this one or that one on a private phone call. Contrary to what you said about it being "normal," I don't recall that kind of gossip coming up in the news every day or two when Obama was in office.
That's what it is: GOSSIP. And about as believable.
I guess you didn't see that bogus story about Obama being snubbed by foreign dignitaries who refused to shake his hand. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------- aw , mrobama bowed to the Saudi king , apologized to the third world , allowed iand helped llegal immigration , allowed and helped immigration of muslim refugee invaders p;us much much more G5000 !!

And he signed an EO banning the Pledge of Allegiance on federal property!

Plus, he's a Kenyan-born Muslim who took the oath of office on the Koran.

??? I did not know that

I don't want to hear questionable reports about Trump losing his temper with this one or that one on a private phone call. Contrary to what you said about it being "normal," I don't recall that kind of gossip coming up in the news every day or two when Obama was in office.
I guess you didn't see that bogus story about Obama being snubbed by foreign dignitaries who refused to shake his hand. :)

See if you can tell what is REALLY going on:

No, I missed that moron analysis, but what cheesy outlet said that? Obama was introducing the guy, whoever it was, to the guys in line. You have to admit, G, the gossip is flying thicker and faster--unless it was like this in the first two weeks of Obama's administration in 2008, when I didn't watch tv.

Don't worry, team trump will find and plug the leaks.

That's figuratively plug. Not plug with a bullet. It's not Hillary's group, after all.

More ridiculous Democrat Fake News. Opinion propaganda does not = 'News' or 'Fact'

Distrust in Trump’s White House spurs leaks, confusion

‘Trying to nail down who the leakers are is like trying to count the cockroaches under the couch,’ one longtime Trump adviser says.
Every White House has leaks. Why should Trump's be any different?

It makes a flack feel important they have information worth spilling. Human nature. That's not going away any time soon.

That is in no way an indication of internal dissent.

LMAO!!! Really?

State department resignations. Kushner wanting to muscle out Conway. Trump firing his AG. DHS and immigration officials completely befuddled about how to handle the muslim ban while Trump declares things are "moving along nicely".

This is easily the most incompetent WH in my lifetime, and probably ever.

More ridiculous Democrat Fake News. Opinion propaganda does not = 'News' or 'Fact'
Reuters isn't a democrat fake news site. This got picked up all over the place. Saying the President said this or such is NOT an opinion. Try to learn the difference between an opinion and a fact, wouldja?

You don't believe Trump bragged about his electoral college "win" to the Australian PM, and berated him?

I do. Sure sounds like Trump.

-------------------------------------------------------------------- aw , mrobama bowed to the Saudi king , apologized to the third world , allowed iand helped llegal immigration , allowed and helped immigration of muslim refugee invaders p;us much much more G5000 !!

??? I did not know that

Probably because it's fake news.

??? I did not know that

Probably because it's fake news.

"Muslim refugee invaders."

:lol:

Reuters isn't a democrat fake news site. This got picked up all over the place. Saying the President said this or such is NOT an opinion. Try to learn the difference between an opinion and a fact, wouldja?

It's Bullshite. It's opinion propaganda being passed off as 'News' and 'Fact.' It is Fake News.

You don't believe Trump bragged about his electoral college "win" to the Australian PM, and berated him?

I do. Sure sounds like Trump.
Don't want to know, cuz it isn't going to do one lick of good to know that he's behaving exactly the way I predicted he would. He got elected anyway and by publicly embarrassing him for stuff that isn't going to cause an impeachment hearing or an ethics investigation we are undermining the image of America to the rest of the world. It is not helping.

‘Trying to nail down who the leakers are is like trying to count the cockroaches under the couch,’ one longtime Trump adviser says.

It makes a flack feel important they have information worth spilling. Human nature. That's not going away any time soon.

LMAO!!! Really?

State department resignations. Kushner wanting to muscle out Conway. Trump firing his AG. DHS and immigration officials completely befuddled about how to handle the muslim ban while Trump declares things are "moving along nicely".

This is easily the most incompetent WH in my lifetime, and probably ever.
They're getting rid of the incompetent people. Relax, buttercup. The grownups are running things now. You can start looking for a job if you need something to freak out about.

I would say that it proves that the entire Federal government is a mess.

Both the left and right see the myriad of lies and unconstitutional activity from opposing sides, but never from their own.

It shows us that we live in a post constitutional era where the checks and balances no longer protect us, however, neither side sees this. So instead of seeking to limit the power and influence of the Federal government, all effort is given to simply take power.

Nice.

When the previous tenants of any kind of housing have busily been cooking meth for a few years is it unreasonable to consider what they left behind "a mess"?

Remember, "any kind" generalizes so if you disagree you ARE condoning cook-and-run.

LMAO!!! Really?

That wasn't his AG, dipshit.

This is easily the most incompetent WH in my lifetime
You must be very young.

I would say that it proves that the entire Federal government is a mess.

Both the left and right see the myriad of lies and unconstitutional activity from opposing sides, but never from their own.

It shows us that we live in a post constitutional era where the checks and balances no longer protect us, however, neither side sees this. So instead of seeking to limit the power and influence of the Federal government, all effort is given to simply take power.

Nice.

How is he not seeking to limit the power and influence of the fed government when he is firing people and issued the order that for every new reg, two must be eliminated?

Howi s he not limiting the power and influence of the fed govt when he is shutting down fed funding?

By definition, those things are examples of government reduction.

Explain it to me, Einstein.

Forum List

Back