🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Regardless of your political persuasion, WH is a MESS

LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!!

You people are shameless. FUCKING. SHAMELESS.

So seriously? You thought the issue was just having a private server and you call me "shameless?" That's classic.

The problem was her routing her official account through it including secret and top secret information. You're seriously an imbecile

Right, so nothing classified gets sent on Trump servers. Just hillary servers.

How does it feel to have confirmation bias coursing through your veins?

Well, we knew there was the opportunity for it to go through since Hillary routed her official e-mail through it. She said she wasn't sending secret information, but that made no sense because how would she have stopped an auto feed? She never gave an explanation for that. Furthermore they found top secret and secret information on her server and that had been sent to others and she lied about deleting tens of thousands of others while she assured us there was no more in the e-mails she lied about

Meanwhile you have "Trump" as evidence. Yeah, I'm the one with a bias problem ...

I think you need to get educated on the issue. And I also have no clue why you're re-litigating Hillary's emails instead of defending YOUR president.

The GOP's opening over Hillary Clinton's email

I was pointing out your hypocrisy. Here you go again:

kaz: "Funny how when Hillary's e-mails were exposed you put your hand over your ears and chanted lalalalala I don't know that, I wasn't supposed to hear that, hacking her server was wrong, lalalalalalalalala

Then when it's Trump, instead of criticizing the leakers, OMG you say, did you hear what was leaked!

Hypocrisy much?"

I literally could not decipher that abortion of a post.

1gogw67ksq_1lq37xy.png

The point of the article is that he has not changed. At. All..

I don't care. I didn't read it. I don't need to. I know you're an idiot, so I am not going to read anything you put out there.

And in fact the minute you get boring, I'm putting you on ignore. You're pretty boring right now.

Classic Trumpanzee response /\/\/\/\

Remain willfully uninformed, but assume your opinion is valid anyway. Blather on, then ignore when anyone disagrees.

Enjoy your safe space, snowflake.

That's something JakeStarkey would say

hmmmmm

Say it isn't so...

There's only 4 or 5 different liberal individuals who post on USMB. It's like Hillary's support, they make up the votes (socks) as they go. The funny thing is they think they're clever

Finally you people admit this is a right-wing cesspool that's unrepresentative of the population at large.

If a White House staff has a wide variety of opinions, that is a GOOD thing.
I don't want to hear questionable reports about Trump losing his temper with this one or that one on a private phone call. Contrary to what you said about it being "normal," I don't recall that kind of gossip coming up in the news every day or two when Obama was in office.
That's what it is: GOSSIP. And about as believable.

You don't believe Trump bragged about his electoral college "win" to the Australian PM, and berated him?

I do. Sure sounds like Trump.
Don't want to know, cuz it isn't going to do one lick of good to know that he's behaving exactly the way I predicted he would. He got elected anyway and by publicly embarrassing him for stuff that isn't going to cause an impeachment hearing or an ethics investigation we are undermining the image of America to the rest of the world. It is not helping.

I disagree with the idea that we shouldn't know how our president is behaving toward other foreign leaders.
I don't disagree with your statement, but I don't agree with how this is being done. Not just because it's a "leak," but because it is not going to get us anywhere but more embarrassed in front of the world. I know this is an unpopular opinion from someone who doesn't like Trump, but it is only creating more damage.
Think about this: What can you do about the fact that he got short with the Australian PM? Do except loudly bitch about what a jerk he is, I mean. Yes, we get to bitch about what a jerk he is on USMB, that is it's purpose. I don't like the fact that it's all over the major news outlets being shared with the world.
That's all.
----------------------------------------------- its called , building Credibility OldLady , no more milquetoast is what I see . Anyway , the aussie shoulda kept his criminal illegal immigrants to himself rather than handing them to the USA . turnbull KNEW that mrobama was leaving and shouldn't have done what he did OldLady .

I don't care. I didn't read it. I don't need to. I know you're an idiot, so I am not going to read anything you put out there.

And in fact the minute you get boring, I'm putting you on ignore. You're pretty boring right now.

Remain willfully uninformed, but assume your opinion is valid anyway. Blather on, then ignore when anyone disagrees.

hmmmmm

Say it isn't so...

There's only 4 or 5 different liberal individuals who post on USMB. It's like Hillary's support, they make up the votes (socks) as they go. The funny thing is they think they're clever

Finally you people admit this is a right-wing cesspool that's unrepresentative of the population at large.

Sure, Jake

I don't want to hear questionable reports about Trump losing his temper with this one or that one on a private phone call. Contrary to what you said about it being "normal," I don't recall that kind of gossip coming up in the news every day or two when Obama was in office.

You don't believe Trump bragged about his electoral college "win" to the Australian PM, and berated him?

Don't want to know, cuz it isn't going to do one lick of good to know that he's behaving exactly the way I predicted he would. He got elected anyway and by publicly embarrassing him for stuff that isn't going to cause an impeachment hearing or an ethics investigation we are undermining the image of America to the rest of the world. It is not helping.

I disagree with the idea that we shouldn't know how our president is behaving toward other foreign leaders.
I don't disagree with your statement, but I don't agree with how this is being done. Not just because it's a "leak," but because it is not going to get us anywhere but more embarrassed in front of the world. I know this is an unpopular opinion from someone who doesn't like Trump, but it is only creating more damage.
Think about this: What can you do about the fact that he got short with the Australian PM? Do except loudly bitch about what a jerk he is, I mean. Yes, we get to bitch about what a jerk he is on USMB, that is it's purpose. I don't like the fact that it's all over the major news outlets being shared with the world.
That's all.

The only thing worse than the embarrassment of our president handing down an undeserved dressing-down of an ally's PM is the American people being oblivious to it, and voting without that knowledge.

How our president behaves, his diplomatic skill, his character, his attitude toward our allies and enemies....that's ESSENTIAL information for the electorate to have.
Oh. Okay. We're gearing up for 2020. Forgive me.

hmmmmm

Say it isn't so...

---------------------------------------------- anyone can join up , its a free country and USMB seems to be a Free and GOOD board . Tell your lib friends to join up Gary !!

So seriously? You thought the issue was just having a private server and you call me "shameless?" That's classic.

The problem was her routing her official account through it including secret and top secret information. You're seriously an imbecile

Right, so nothing classified gets sent on Trump servers. Just hillary servers.

How does it feel to have confirmation bias coursing through your veins?

Well, we knew there was the opportunity for it to go through since Hillary routed her official e-mail through it. She said she wasn't sending secret information, but that made no sense because how would she have stopped an auto feed? She never gave an explanation for that. Furthermore they found top secret and secret information on her server and that had been sent to others and she lied about deleting tens of thousands of others while she assured us there was no more in the e-mails she lied about

Meanwhile you have "Trump" as evidence. Yeah, I'm the one with a bias problem ...

I think you need to get educated on the issue. And I also have no clue why you're re-litigating Hillary's emails instead of defending YOUR president.

The GOP's opening over Hillary Clinton's email

I was pointing out your hypocrisy. Here you go again:

kaz: "Funny how when Hillary's e-mails were exposed you put your hand over your ears and chanted lalalalala I don't know that, I wasn't supposed to hear that, hacking her server was wrong, lalalalalalalalala

Then when it's Trump, instead of criticizing the leakers, OMG you say, did you hear what was leaked!

Hypocrisy much?"

I literally could not decipher that abortion of a post.

Don't worry, it's hopeless. Democrats cannot every see your own overt hypocrisy, there is no way to explain it to you.

Gary: I don't know that Hillary is corrupt as proven by the e-mails that I was never supposed to see because I never was supposed to see them because I never should have seen them so I will pretend I didn't and ergo she's not corrupt because I don't know she is corrupt even though I do

Gary: Hey, did you catch those Trump leaks? Wow! He's a mess!

Gary: Hypocrisy? What hypocrisy?

That's all.
----------------------------------------------- its called , building Credibility OldLady , no more milquetoast is what I see . Anyway , the aussie shoulda kept his criminal illegal immigrants to himself rather than handing them to the USA . turnbull KNEW that mrobama was leaving and shouldn't have done what he did OldLady .
Don't agree, Pismoe. Obama agreed to take them; hell, he may have offered. It wasn't Turnbull's decision. Australia is one of our long standing staunchest allies, but I'm sure the PM can take one exasperated call from Trump without having hysterics about it. He isn't so stupid that he didn't realize it would be a touchy subject with Trump. And he is protecting Trump from the flak. Maybe I'm an Aussie at heart.

What utter nonsense... but it will not stop. All part of the bigger plan to destroy Trump.

The only thing worse than the embarrassment of our president handing down an undeserved dressing-down of an ally's PM is the American people being oblivious to it, and voting without that knowledge.

How our president behaves, his diplomatic skill, his character, his attitude toward our allies and enemies....that's ESSENTIAL information for the electorate to have.

Gary on Trump: OMG, Trump dressed down a US ally!

Gary on Obama spying on the PMs of major European allies: {silence}

Yeah, that's not hypocrisy ...

Distrust in Trump’s White House spurs leaks, confusion

‘Trying to nail down who the leakers are is like trying to count the cockroaches under the couch,’ one longtime Trump adviser says.

And all the while the Progressive media follows the "leaks" information and overlooks the truth until the truth smacked them in the face making them look to be the fools they are.

Trump plays the media like a finely tuned piano and they fall in line with it too.

That's all.
Don't agree, Pismoe. Obama agreed to take them; hell, he may have offered. It wasn't Turnbull's decision. Australia is one of our long standing staunchest allies, but I'm sure the PM can take one exasperated call from Trump without having hysterics about it. He isn't so stupid that he didn't realize it would be a touchy subject with Trump. And he is protecting Trump from the flak. Maybe I'm an Aussie at heart.
----------------------------------------------------- as i said before , the aussies while nice i am sure are not any big deal having as allies any more than the 'new zealanders' or the canadians . None of the 3 i mention have any power or might as far as i am aware . Hey , Trump accepted the criminals and now australia understands who the boss is . I expect that the imported criminals won't hurt a hayseed like me as these criminals will likely be headed to a big city , maybe near YOU OldLady !!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back