🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Regardless of your political persuasion, WH is a MESS

Distrust in Trump’s White House spurs leaks, confusion

‘Trying to nail down who the leakers are is like trying to count the cockroaches under the couch,’ one longtime Trump adviser says.

Funny how when Hillary's e-mails were exposed you put your hand over your ears and chanted lalalalala I don't know that, I wasn't supposed to hear that, hacking her server was wrong, lalalalalalalalala

Then when it's Trump, instead of criticizing the leakers, OMG you say, did you hear what was leaked!

Hypocrisy much?
lol !!!

Trump's most senior staff use a private email server

The issue wasn't Hillary using a private server. Gawd you are stupid

LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!!

You people are shameless. FUCKING. SHAMELESS.

So seriously? You thought the issue was just having a private server and you call me "shameless?" That's classic.

The problem was her routing her official account through it including secret and top secret information. You're seriously an imbecile

‘Trying to nail down who the leakers are is like trying to count the cockroaches under the couch,’ one longtime Trump adviser says.
Every White House has leaks. Why should Trump's be any different?

It makes a flack feel important they have information worth spilling. Human nature. That's not going away any time soon.

That is in no way an indication of internal dissent.

LMAO!!! Really?

State department resignations. Kushner wanting to muscle out Conway. Trump firing his AG. DHS and immigration officials completely befuddled about how to handle the muslim ban while Trump declares things are "moving along nicely".

This is easily the most incompetent WH in my lifetime, and probably ever.
They're getting rid of the incompetent people. Relax, buttercup. The grownups are running things now. You can start looking for a job if you need something to freak out about.

Here's more "adult" behavior...

C1CYS5zWgAEA86R.jpg

Love it. LOVE!

It makes a flack feel important they have information worth spilling. Human nature. That's not going away any time soon.

LMAO!!! Really?

State department resignations. Kushner wanting to muscle out Conway. Trump firing his AG. DHS and immigration officials completely befuddled about how to handle the muslim ban while Trump declares things are "moving along nicely".

They're getting rid of the incompetent people. Relax, buttercup. The grownups are running things now. You can start looking for a job if you need something to freak out about.

C1CYS5zWgAEA86R.jpg
---------------------------------------------- think of the TWEET that the President would send your way if you had run against him Gary !! :afro:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

You really just said that?

Trump the Teenage Bully

Even a right-wing rag calls him a "teenage bully"

He was a teenager 55 years ago.

Now he's an adult.

See the rest of us grow up. It comes as a result of working, and being held accountable.

The point of the article is that he has not changed. At. All..

I don't care. I didn't read it. I don't need to. I know you're an idiot, so I am not going to read anything you put out there.

And in fact the minute you get boring, I'm putting you on ignore. You're pretty boring right now.

LMAO!!! Really?

C1CYS5zWgAEA86R.jpg

Love it. LOVE!

Then there was him telling people to check out a sex tape at 3 am.

Then there was the time he bitched about crowd size for 2 weeks, even in front of a CIA memorial.

Then there was the time he sarcastically asked people to pray for Celebrity Apprentice's ratings at a prayer breakfast.

Face it, you support a child for president. And you will feel the effects of it worse than me. That's generally the case for less educated, poorer people in a shit economy.

Trump the Teenage Bully

Now he's an adult.

See the rest of us grow up. It comes as a result of working, and being held accountable.

I don't care. I didn't read it. I don't need to. I know you're an idiot, so I am not going to read anything you put out there.

And in fact the minute you get boring, I'm putting you on ignore. You're pretty boring right now.

Classic Trumpanzee response /\/\/\/\

Remain willfully uninformed, but assume your opinion is valid anyway. Blather on, then ignore when anyone disagrees.

Enjoy your safe space, snowflake.

Funny how when Hillary's e-mails were exposed you put your hand over your ears and chanted lalalalala I don't know that, I wasn't supposed to hear that, hacking her server was wrong, lalalalalalalalala

Then when it's Trump, instead of criticizing the leakers, OMG you say, did you hear what was leaked!

Hypocrisy much?
lol !!!

LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!!

So seriously? You thought the issue was just having a private server and you call me "shameless?" That's classic.

The problem was her routing her official account through it including secret and top secret information. You're seriously an imbecile

Right, so nothing classified gets sent on Trump servers. Just hillary servers.

How does it feel to have confirmation bias coursing through your veins?

Trump the Teenage Bully

Now he's an adult.

Remain willfully uninformed, but assume your opinion is valid anyway. Blather on, then ignore when anyone disagrees.

That's something JakeStarkey would say

hmmmmm

I don't want to hear questionable reports about Trump losing his temper with this one or that one on a private phone call. Contrary to what you said about it being "normal," I don't recall that kind of gossip coming up in the news every day or two when Obama was in office.
That's what it is: GOSSIP. And about as believable.

You don't believe Trump bragged about his electoral college "win" to the Australian PM, and berated him?

I do. Sure sounds like Trump.
Don't want to know, cuz it isn't going to do one lick of good to know that he's behaving exactly the way I predicted he would. He got elected anyway and by publicly embarrassing him for stuff that isn't going to cause an impeachment hearing or an ethics investigation we are undermining the image of America to the rest of the world. It is not helping.

I disagree with the idea that we shouldn't know how our president is behaving toward other foreign leaders.
------------------------------------------------ go ahead , disagree and your disagreement is noted , thanks for it Gary . That being said , feck Aussie 'turnbull' and his enemy actions done to the USA Gary !!

Wasn't responding to you, fuckface.
-------------------------------------- now Gary is calling names !!:afro:

Trump the Teenage Bully

Now he's an adult.

hmmmmm

Say it isn't so...

LMAO!!! Really?

C1CYS5zWgAEA86R.jpg

Love it. LOVE!
This just in:

zyd7bq.jpg

Hypocrisy much?
lol !!!

LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Well, we knew there was the opportunity for it to go through since Hillary routed her official e-mail through it. She said she wasn't sending secret information, but that made no sense because how would she have stopped an auto feed? She never gave an explanation for that. Furthermore they found top secret and secret information on her server and that had been sent to others and she lied about deleting tens of thousands of others while she assured us there was no more in the e-mails she lied about

Meanwhile you have "Trump" as evidence. Yeah, I'm the one with a bias problem ...

Now he's an adult.

hmmmmm

Say it isn't so...

There's only 4 or 5 different liberal individuals who post on USMB. It's like Hillary's support, they make up the votes (socks) as they go. The funny thing is they think they're clever

LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Well, we knew there was the opportunity for it to go through since Hillary routed her official e-mail through it. She said she wasn't sending secret information, but that made no sense because how would she have stopped an auto feed? She never gave an explanation for that. Furthermore they found top secret and secret information on her server and that had been sent to others and she lied about deleting tens of thousands of others while she assured us there was no more in the e-mails she lied about

Meanwhile you have "Trump" as evidence. Yeah, I'm the one with a bias problem ...

I think you need to get educated on the issue. And I also have no clue why you're re-litigating Hillary's emails instead of defending YOUR president.

The GOP's opening over Hillary Clinton's email

Trump: Clinton deleted 33,000 emails after getting subpoena

the implication — that Clinton deleted emails relevant to the subpoena in order to avoid scrutiny — is unprovable if not flat wrong.

If a White House staff has a wide variety of opinions, that is a GOOD thing.
I don't want to hear questionable reports about Trump losing his temper with this one or that one on a private phone call. Contrary to what you said about it being "normal," I don't recall that kind of gossip coming up in the news every day or two when Obama was in office.

You don't believe Trump bragged about his electoral college "win" to the Australian PM, and berated him?

Don't want to know, cuz it isn't going to do one lick of good to know that he's behaving exactly the way I predicted he would. He got elected anyway and by publicly embarrassing him for stuff that isn't going to cause an impeachment hearing or an ethics investigation we are undermining the image of America to the rest of the world. It is not helping.

I disagree with the idea that we shouldn't know how our president is behaving toward other foreign leaders.
I don't disagree with your statement, but I don't agree with how this is being done. Not just because it's a "leak," but because it is not going to get us anywhere but more embarrassed in front of the world. I know this is an unpopular opinion from someone who doesn't like Trump, but it is only creating more damage.
Think about this: What can you do about the fact that he got short with the Australian PM? Do except loudly bitch about what a jerk he is, I mean. Yes, we get to bitch about what a jerk he is on USMB, that is it's purpose. I don't like the fact that it's all over the major news outlets being shared with the world.
That's all.

LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I think you need to get educated on the issue. And I also have no clue why you're re-litigating Hillary's emails instead of defending YOUR president.

The GOP's opening over Hillary Clinton's email

I was pointing out your hypocrisy. Here you go again:

kaz: "Funny how when Hillary's e-mails were exposed you put your hand over your ears and chanted lalalalala I don't know that, I wasn't supposed to hear that, hacking her server was wrong, lalalalalalalalala

Hypocrisy much?"

hmmmmm

Say it isn't so...

There's only 4 or 5 different liberal individuals who post on USMB. It's like Hillary's support, they make up the votes (socks) as they go. The funny thing is they think they're clever

Oh I know.

It's the same everywhere. Feds and other government workers have been FLOODING the internet for years with multiple accounts, created on their gubmint computers. And there are also stupid people who do it for free.
Federal workers turn to encryption to thwart Trump

If a White House staff has a wide variety of opinions, that is a GOOD thing.

I don't disagree with your statement, but I don't agree with how this is being done. Not just because it's a "leak," but because it is not going to get us anywhere but more embarrassed in front of the world. I know this is an unpopular opinion from someone who doesn't like Trump, but it is only creating more damage.
Think about this: What can you do about the fact that he got short with the Australian PM? Do except loudly bitch about what a jerk he is, I mean. Yes, we get to bitch about what a jerk he is on USMB, that is it's purpose. I don't like the fact that it's all over the major news outlets being shared with the world.
That's all.

The only thing worse than the embarrassment of our president handing down an undeserved dressing-down of an ally's PM is the American people being oblivious to it, and voting without that knowledge.

How our president behaves, his diplomatic skill, his character, his attitude toward our allies and enemies....that's ESSENTIAL information for the electorate to have.

Forum List

Back