Registration of firearms leads to confiscation

It is not encouraged by the second amendment,

The 2A is a garuntee of an indiviuals right not a an elite group

Well regulated militias are not an elite group

They are necessary for the security of a free state

Bullshit ... Shall not be infringed ... Does not mean "unless we write another law and try to weasel our way around the protection".
Just stop ... No More ... Not an inch.

Wrong.

“Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.”

ibid

Firearm regulatory measures enacted consistent with Second Amendment jurisprudence – such as “laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places” – neither violate the Second Amendment nor manifest as an ‘infringement’ upon the Second Amendment right.

Actually if you REALLY want to go down that road....the Second Amendnent doesn't say anything about anyone actually "owning" guns anywhere in it at all.
.the Second Amendnent doesn't say anything about anyone actually "owning" guns anywhere in it at all.

The "RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE to keep and BEAR ARMS" sound familiar?

Wrong.

“Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms.”

ibid

Firearm regulatory measures enacted consistent with Second Amendment jurisprudence – such as “laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places” – neither violate the Second Amendment nor manifest as an ‘infringement’ upon the Second Amendment right.
Wrong

About the same as drunk drivers respect drunk driving laws, or rapists respect rape laws.
Actually, responsible citizens do not drink and drive

The law on the other hand is only aimed at the lawless

This gun grabbing ploy is aimed at the honest, responsible gun owners

Fully automatic machine guns were readily available before regulation, and would still be readily available without regulation. Removing fully automatic machine guns from the street did make us safer.

Why are you afraid to answer my questions?

How would requiring gun registration make us safer?

And, if it's not to make us safer, what's the benefit of requiring registration?

Whoa. CCP knows this thoroughly as well that government entities controlling the food lines control the world. The world has the means and sources to feed entire populations living below poverty rate, but fail to do so because there is no profit in distribution.

Registering personal gardens, sold under the printed statements about “helping communities”. Are these privately owned gardens being listed publicly upon registration? No thanks to collectivism registration that enables slackers to take advantage of hard working proactive folks! Listing your address with what your garden produces? Uh, no. Any type of USDA registration should be restricted to the farmers who sign up to produce food for government affiliates.

Many leftists dream of doing the bare minimum for themselves while relying on a working subset to provide for them. Piss off! lol I account for my recent USMB evolution that has occurred over the past 6 months from the result of interactions I’ve had with various leftists on this board. Word salad professional amateurs do not help the Democrat party, yet they claim to be representatives of the party. If I were a traditional Democrat I’d be doing something about that at least on a small scale level.
I planned on using my garden for community activitites involving children and the elderly and disabled and now those plans have changed. I'm staying under the radar with my gardening AND with my canning activities.

Wrong.

ibid

No More means No More ... It doesn't mean keep making up new laws and pretending it is okay because you have done it before.
I did not argue against the idea of existing laws ... Just the constant attempt to further circumvent and erode the Protections that do exist as well.

Stop trying to wander through the woods in a deliberate attempt to obscure what you know you are supporting.
You know you want to infringe upon those rights ... And I don't care if you want to pretend you don't.

ONLY within the context of "A well regulated (as in governed) militia"
sorry, junior.

Militia at that time consisted of a specific group of people..

Males, ages 16-45.

NO females, (of any age),

No males over the age of 45, (in some states, 57).

No one not sound of mind and body.

Which is why the FF gave the right to the people, not the militia,

It's a valid question when it comes to determining what ammo will be needed.

Nonsense.

If you're a gun owner and you don't have ammunition for it, you don't have a gun. You have a hunk of metal.

Individual owners will provide their own ammunition. After all, that's how it's done now...

Forum List

Back