Regret Your Vote Yet?

So would Foley be not dead if Obama hadn't been golfing?

Obama admitted the mistake.

Looks like the food-stamp President is more perceptive than you are.
To get a real grasp into the mindset of the far left liberal, ( some say anarchist ) watch Megyn Kelly in tonight's interview with Ward Churchill. Part two will air tomorrow night, Tuesday, same time.....9 pm Eastern. This interview is supposed to be more riveting than the one with Bill Ayers. :ack-1:

To get a real grasp into the mindset of the far left liberal, ( some say anarchist ) watch Megyn Kelly in tonight's interview with Ward Churchill. Part two will air tomorrow night, Tuesday, same time.....9 pm Eastern. This interview is supposed to be more riveting than the one with Bill Ayers. :ack-1:
I hope she has the studio disinfected after he slithers out.

What were the alternatives again?

The alternative was the guy who wanted to raise taxes on the poor and cut taxes on the rich, end Medicare, and go on an insane spending spree of more and more military so we'd have more excuses to get into more unnecessary wars.

Can you support those charges....or are they simply more of your stock in trade?

He read them on Alternet - if George Soros says it, NYC believes it.

After all, the multi-billionaire owner of the democratic party, who could buy and sell the Koch brothers a dozen times over, is "looking out for the little guy.."

Yes, probably Fox moving it's studio. That Megyn is one hot interviewer. She is as adroit as Bill 0`Reilly when it comes to making the interviewee actually answer a question, rather than spin it. Churchill agrees, finally, and after justifying the attacks on 911, and trying to dodge her question of whether America deserves another attack...:eusa_think:

I'm setting my DVR for the next two nights. I want to study the mind of an anarchist.

What were the alternatives again?

The alternative was the guy who wanted to raise taxes on the poor and cut taxes on the rich, end Medicare, and go on an insane spending spree of more and more military so we'd have more excuses to get into more unnecessary wars.

Can you support those charges....or are they simply more of your stock in trade?

He read them on Alternet - if George Soros says it, NYC believes it.

After all, the multi-billionaire owner of the democratic party, who could buy and sell the Koch brothers a dozen times over, is "looking out for the little guy.."

so Romney didn't want to cut taxes? Seriously?

I'm setting my DVR for the next two nights. I want to study the mind of an anarchist.

Great!
Then we can note the similarities to the Lefties on the board who still support the failure in the White House!

When was the last time any politician you voted for lived up to your expectations?

Depends on what those expectations were, donut?

Bill Clinton. Because all I expected was that he would win the election and oust George Bush, which he did.
After that it was all downhill but then -- I wasn't expecting any more. And I got that, and less.

When was the last time any politician you voted for lived up to your expectations?
Rudy Giuliani
His policies DID clean up NYC.

Great!
Then we can note the similarities to the Lefties on the board who still support the failure in the White House!

Precisely. I sure hope the ones I have come to like, don't find themselves to be of like political minds with Ward Churchill :(

:rofl:
"Lucifer" -- the ultimate strawman. Too funny.

An attempt at face saving????

You said "...The point sailing blissfully over your pointy little head is that dredging up some obscure writer from decades ago and unilaterally declaring it to be the messiah of your opponent is a juvenile bullshit strawman and an utter failure of logic....

Yet I showed that, as usual, I am absolutely correct.

And it reveals that you've been skewered!

Uh nnnnnoooo... it reveals that you're addicted to strawmen. You've got one strawman using his book to invoke another. Hot strawman-on-strawman action.

I'll pass.

Rudy Giuliani

Great!

Precisely. I sure hope the ones I have come to like, don't find themselves to be of like political minds with Ward Churchill :(

Into each life some rain must fall......

You said "...The point sailing blissfully over your pointy little head is that dredging up some obscure writer from decades ago and unilaterally declaring it to be the messiah of your opponent is a juvenile bullshit strawman and an utter failure of logic....

Uh nnnnnoooo... it reveals that you're addicted to strawmen. You've got one strawman using his book to invoke another. Hot strawman-on-strawman action.

I'll pass.

Strawman?

Nah.

Fish.

I hooked you, and reeled you in.

I showed how intimately wedded Alinsky, Obama and Hillary are.

You: "no,no, no......"

Rudy Giuliani

Great!

Into each life some rain must fall......
:badgrin: Enough already, though....

I'm saying that all the wingnuts care about is optics. Not what he actually does, just how he looks doing it.

You have to be joking or clueless.

The opposition to Obama's immigration policy and the opposition to Obamacare is all about substance.
No, that's policy disagreement.

What substance was lacking because Obama played golf while on vacation?

Empathy.

And Leadership.

"...dredging up some obscure writer from decades ago...."

If it is Saul Alinsky to whom you refer.....wipe the egg off your face.

Barack Obama (peace be on him) not only studied Alinsky....but he taught same.

"In 1969, Hillary Rodham wrote a 92-page senior thesis for Wellesley College titled "There Is Only the Fight . . . ": An Analysis of the Alinsky Model. The subject was famed radical community organizerSaul Alinsky."
Hillary Rodham senior thesis - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And.....
"Here is Saul Alinsky's dedication to his own book: “Lest we forget at least ... did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer "
Saul Alinsky s book Rules for Radicals dedicated to Lucifer - Catholic Answers Forums

Please explain your issue with Saul Alinsky. Is it because he was successful? I know Right-Wingers hate successful Democrats, unless they are in the entertainment business.

I've asked numerous Right-Wingers and no one will give me an answer.

While you're at it, explain what's wrong with being a community organizer.

I'll pass.
Strawman?
Nah.
Fish.
I hooked you, and reeled you in.
I showed how intimately wedded Alinsky, Obama and Hillary are.
You: "no,no, no......"

You flatter yourself. That's understandable - who else would? But you're moving your own goalposts Toots, because here is where you started down this Malarkey Mile

And I quote:

No but I sure regret the 14 seconds spent reading that last post...
Really?

Why?

You did not find that an interesting story? One where hundreds of Americans got together to find a missing teenager?

Really? You considered hearing (reading) that story as a waste of time?

Do you claim to be non partisan? I bet you do. And you just proved you aren't.

Reeeeeallly -- time management is "partisan" now?

Want to know how many Tim Horton'ses are in Bangor?
No, I don't think a bullshit feelgood missing persons PR story has jack shit to do with politics. Call me crazy. And the fact that some media outhouse took the time to "fact check" such a PR tale speaks volumes about our electoral values. Or lack thereof.

I has more to do with the character of the man just as fund raising and golf at inappropriate times do.

OH! I forget. Democrats don't claim to be men of character. Never mind.

"Character" is irrelevant to politics.
"Character" is irrelevant to Liberals.

And, they use the aim of propriety of the Right against same....

"For example, since the Haves publicly pose as the custodians of responsibility, morality, law, and justice (which are frequently strangers to each others), they can be constantly pushed to live up to their own book of morality and regulations. No organizations, including organized religion, can live up to the letter of its own book. You can club them to death with their "book" of rules and regulations. This is what that great revolutionary, Paul of Tarsus, knew when he wrote to the Corinthians: "Who also hath made us able ministers of the New Testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit, for the letter killeth." -- Saul Alinsky, Rules for Radicals, P.152

In fact....Liberals will vote for a rapist.......twice.

Did you catch it? I tried to make it stand out. Never mind that it started with "Democrats" which you shifted to "Liberals" -- now you're trying to weasel out of it by shifting further to O'bama and Hillary .

Moving-The-Goalposts.jpg

You know you can't put this kind of bullshit past me. You learned that when I first got here.
Perhaps "learned" is a hasty term...

Forum List

Back