Rejected Neocons Jump Out Of The Closet!

Trumpism isn't conservatism, it's a weird cult built on a profoundly damaged white nationalist strongman.

Conservatism is in the shadows now. The RINOs. The only question is what the party looks like post-Trump.
That's a very stupid analysis from a TDS afflicted moron.

Who told you that that Trump is a "white nationalist strongman", and why did you believe them?

trump's history and conduct show that this description fits him. Trying to portray opposition to him as some form of mental disorder is absurd. It is opposition to authoritarianism and dictatorship. He is very dangerous to this nation. Don't pretend that we have not seen the rise of white nationalism. Denial doesn't work anymore.
They know, we know.

Remember, Trump used to appear in professional wrestling. This is all a big joke, a big FUCK YOU to the country for daring to change.
how can it be a FUCK YOU to the country when a majority of the country doesn't feel that way?

just you assnuggets. you again feel as if YOUR emotional state is more important and correct than anyone elses.

The right-wingers are far from establishing a majority in this nation. He did not win a majority in the 2016 election, and now he has a record in office and has succeeded in alienating many people, including republicans.

Democrats didn't get a majority either. The majority of voters voted "No" to Hillary

Trumpism isn't conservatism, it's a weird cult built on a profoundly damaged white nationalist strongman.

Conservatism is in the shadows now. The RINOs. The only question is what the party looks like post-Trump.

Who told you that that Trump is a "white nationalist strongman", and why did you believe them?
There's one now.
You are dodging the question, coward.

I stopped reading after the standard third grade-level Trumpian insults.

My opinions on Trump are based on my personal observations of him, his words, his behaviors and his actions.

And fortunately, your approval of my opinion is not required, Trumpster.

You wrote..."My opinions on Trump are based on my personal observations of him, his words, his behaviors and his actions."
And you know... you are right about Trump's words, behavior, etc. I personally (knowing people like him, specifically people from
Queens NY..) don't like his bragging. His apparent childish responses to criticisms. His other flaws. Yes he is all of them.
I'm though evidently more sophisticated, more understanding of his NON-political correctness. I am evidently better person at
recognizing his flaws and he is not a god like people evidently like you perceived Obama is. I am sophisticated and know some bosses
like Trump and while these bosses like Trump may have despicable features, THEY as Trump GET things done.
They like Trump are also giving! Trump and people like him also LOVE America, Americans, law enforcement, their families and want all Americans to be better. But unsophisticated, provincial people surprisingly amongst the EXTREMELY biased negative news don't comprehend this distinction. These types of actually childish people are so upset, (in the case of the media they are mad because
they donated 96% to Hillary and have NEVER accepted Trump's presidency) they continue to be truly suffering from Trump derangement syndrome (TDS).
Case in point is COVID. I lived through the 1957 Asian flu when 116,000 Americans died, (at that time the USA population was 177 million) or 6/10ths of 1 percent died. Versus today with 170,000 deaths of 331 million or 82% MORE people died in 1957...with no shuts!
So the difference between 1957 and today is 7 days 24 hours cable news shows blasting COVID. Shut of economy. AND a MSM that working hand in glove with Democrats trying to smear the majority of Americans who agree with Trump.

There's one now.

My opinions on Trump are based on my personal observations of him, his words, his behaviors and his actions.

You wrote..."My opinions on Trump are based on my personal observations of him, his words, his behaviors and his actions."
And you know... you are right about Trump's words, behavior, etc. I personally (knowing people like him, specifically people from
Queens NY..) don't like his bragging. His apparent childish responses to criticisms. His other flaws. Yes he is all of them.
I'm though evidently more sophisticated, more understanding of his NON-political correctness. I am evidently better person at
recognizing his flaws and he is not a god like people evidently like you perceived Obama is. I am sophisticated and know some bosses
like Trump and while these bosses like Trump may have despicable features, THEY as Trump GET things done.
They like Trump are also giving! Trump and people like him also LOVE America, Americans, law enforcement, their families and want all Americans to be better. But unsophisticated, provincial people surprisingly amongst the EXTREMELY biased negative news don't comprehend this distinction. These types of actually childish people are so upset, (in the case of the media they are mad because
they donated 96% to Hillary and have NEVER accepted Trump's presidency) they continue to be truly suffering from Trump derangement syndrome (TDS).
Case in point is COVID. I lived through the 1957 Asian flu when 116,000 Americans died, (at that time the USA population was 177 million) or 6/10ths of 1 percent died. Versus today with 170,000 deaths of 331 million or 82% MORE people died in 1957...with no shuts!
So the difference between 1957 and today is 7 days 24 hours cable news shows blasting COVID. Shut of economy. AND a MSM that working hand in glove with Democrats trying to smear the majority of Americans who agree with Trump.
I'm aware of your adoration for that person.

I don't have to understand it.

There's one now.

Mac, the one trick pony. You love Trump. Trump is your messiah, you worship Trump, you adore Trump ...

1598024317132.png

There's one now.

Mac, the one trick pony. You love Trump. Trump is your messiah, you worship Trump, you adore Trump ...

View attachment 377777
Here we go again. Creepy.

There's one now.

View attachment 377777
Here we go again. Creepy.

Yes, you do:

1598024783524.png

OOOOGAH BOOOGAH! They're leeching onto Vacuous Joe. Note how conveniently they echo Obama's rant of the other night.

More than 70 Republican former national security officials come out in support of Biden
I'm not totally sure on which neocons, and all neocons are not created equal. In 1998 Perle led an effort known as the Project for the New American Century with close neoconservative allies Wolfowitz, Woolsey, Elliott Abrams, and John Bolton. The Project culminated in a letter sent to US President Bill Clinton calling for the military overthrow of Saddam Hussein's regime.[2]
I'd forgotten about Woolsey. I'd volunteer to be his "guide to the underworld." LOL

Invading Iraq changed everything, and not just in the ME, and it changed us. But Obama and susan rice are not neocons '

Trumpism isn't conservatism, it's a weird cult built on a gaudy, flamboyant, emotional, profoundly damaged white nationalist strongman.

You’re right... Trumpism isn’t Conservatism but it’s far closer to anything the RINOs, Tea Partiers and Establishment hacks in the GOP have ever put in place.

It’s built on the idea that you always treat your enemies as such, never as friends. You do not compromise as it’s a sign you never really believed in anything to begin with. Not America First... AMERICA ONLY.

Trump supporters comprehend that a Democratic Republic is no longer the best, or even a good, option for this country.

Trumpism isn't conservatism, it's a weird cult built on a gaudy, flamboyant, emotional, profoundly damaged white nationalist strongman.

You’re right... Trumpism isn’t Conservatism but it’s far closer to anything the RINOs, Tea Partiers and Establishment hacks in the GOP have ever put in place.

It’s built on the idea that you always treat your enemies as such, never as friends. You do not compromise as it’s a sign you never really believed in anything to begin with. Not America First... AMERICA ONLY.

Trump supporters comprehend that a Democratic Republic is no longer the best, or even a good, option for this country.
I appreciate your honesty. What is your favored system?

Ahhh, the hyperbole never ends with you clods. The cult was obummers. No matter what he did that was fucked up you didn't care.

Trump comes in and shuts off the endless war treadmill and you cultists go apeshit.

Thats a damn lie

which is what all anti trumpism is based on

trumps style helped him get noticed

but it was his policies that put him in the white house

Yup and he's an American nationalist. Just like me.

Is he perfect?? Hell no but he's a businessman who knows how to get shit done. And does.

Hope Mac finds a perfect someone cause Trump ain't it.

Nancy Pelosi $3.5T

Trump $1T

Yeah, Trump is spending more. Dude, Nancy demanded Trump agree to $2T to even talk.

Trump is no fiscal conservative, but that Democrats are better is a massive and obvious lie

This isn't the time for "Fiscal Conservativism". We never got out of a Recession without an influx of federal spending.

Trump is spending a bunch of money we don't have... and at some point, we're gonna have to pay it back.

I can’t wait to hear the spin on this. Let me guess: they are all RINOs simply because they condemn Trump? Some of them worked in the Trump administration.

I can’t wait to hear the spin on this. Let me guess: they are all RINOs simply because they condemn Trump? Some of them worked in the Trump administration.
they are bound and determined to get me to vote for trump,,,

cause the more establishment cronies that attack him the more appealing he looks,,,

Doesn't matter. Fake News. RINOs.

Trumpsters have sold their soul. They have their long-awaited nationalist strongman to save them now. Nothing matters.

Nancy Pelosi $3.5T

Trump $1T

Yeah, Trump is spending more. Dude, Nancy demanded Trump agree to $2T to even talk.

Trump is no fiscal conservative, but that Democrats are better is a massive and obvious lie

This isn't the time for "Fiscal Conservativism". We never got out of a Recession without an influx of federal spending.

Trump is spending a bunch of money we don't have... and at some point, we're gonna have to pay it back.

Well, I'm not sure what you're advocating since Nancy and the Dems want to spend even more.

But I agree Trump is no conservative. But what is your suggestion for dealing with an economy the government forced shut. And your party is fighting to keep forcibly shut down. What should he do right now? Let it burn?

Mac: I want it I want it I want it. I want Biden, I want handouts, I want it I want it I want it {holds breath, stomps feet} ...
/----/ Vote for Dementia Joe for your free stuff.
1598030109707.png

trump's history and conduct show that this description fits him. Trying to portray opposition to him as some form of mental disorder is absurd. It is opposition to authoritarianism and dictatorship. He is very dangerous to this nation. Don't pretend that we have not seen the rise of white nationalism. Denial doesn't work anymore.
Give me one example of the rise of white nationalism. One data point that is indisputable.

Yeah, that's what I thought. You are just spouting talking points and you read to many twitter posts and listen to ABC, MSNBC and CNN.

Never pictured you bunking up with the Bush neocons, Billy

Forum List

Back