Rejected Neocons Jump Out Of The Closet!

Nancy Pelosi $3.5T

Trump $1T

Yeah, Trump is spending more. Dude, Nancy demanded Trump agree to $2T to even talk.

Trump is no fiscal conservative, but that Democrats are better is a massive and obvious lie

This isn't the time for "Fiscal Conservativism". We never got out of a Recession without an influx of federal spending.

Trump is spending a bunch of money we don't have... and at some point, we're gonna have to pay it back.
You say this is not time for fiscal conservatism and then complain about the money being spent. How do you hold those two opposing views in your head at the same time? Don't you get cognitive dissonance?

SMH. YCMTSU.

Biden has so many skeletons in his closet that there isn't time to address them all before the election so the left attacks legitimate criticism hoping that they can shuffle the poor old bastard into the W.H. before anybody notices.

Is he perfect?? Hell no but he's a businessman who knows how to get shit done. And does.
Hope Mac finds a perfect someone cause Trump ain't it.

Everyone here who is perfect, respond to this query.
(All Democrats reply and no Republicans, if not physically, then at least mentally. They really DO think they're perfect, which in their minds justifies anything they do, from looting to tearing down 100 year old statues to bashing Trump supporters with sucker punches.)

Trumpism isn't conservatism, it's a weird cult built on a gaudy, flamboyant, emotional, profoundly damaged white nationalist strongman.

Conservatism is in the shadows now. The RINOs. The only question is what the party looks like post-Trump.
Then why such support from black people as well?
"Such"? We'll see what the numbers look like.

And individual people vote for individual reasons.
and on queue -
YOU and YOUR thoughts are individual and deserve to be treated as such.

Trump supporters are all asshole racists.

and the black people supporting trump are just one-offs.

you keep upping the definition of "pathetic" son.

Well, I'm not sure what you're advocating since Nancy and the Dems want to spend even more.

But I agree Trump is no conservative. But what is your suggestion for dealing with an economy the government forced shut. And your party is fighting to keep forcibly shut down. What should he do right now? Let it burn?

What we should do is a complete shutdown for three weeks. It's what we should have done back in March, but Trump refused to do it.

I do find it amusing that you think working folks should go out there and risk getting sick to the one percenters can get richer... It puts the proper perspective on the whole thing.

Trumpism isn't conservatism, it's a weird cult built on a profoundly damaged white nationalist strongman.

Conservatism is in the shadows now. The RINOs. The only question is what the party looks like post-Trump.
That's a very stupid analysis from a TDS afflicted moron.

Who told you that that Trump is a "white nationalist strongman", and why did you believe them?

He has no idea what he is talking about.

It's quite ironic he believes people here listen to talk radio and thereby live in an alternate reality. It is him that is on strong substances, not a single time do you get anything concrete out of the guy. Always only diversion and deflection.

You say this is not time for fiscal conservatism and then complain about the money being spent. How do you hold those two opposing views in your head at the same time? Don't you get cognitive dissonance?

None at all... the problem is, we didn't spend the money in the right places. Half a Trillion of that went to big corporations who've had years of record profits.

We really need to spend the money, but we need to spend it in the right places.

1598031335201.png

Is he perfect?? Hell no but he's a businessman who knows how to get shit done. And does.

(All Democrats reply and no Republicans, if not physically, then at least mentally. They really DO think they're perfect, which in their minds justifies anything they do, from looting to tearing down 100 year old statues to bashing Trump supporters with sucker punches.)
What shit, exactly, does Trump get done outside of executive orders which are something that a chimpanzee could do? He has no signature legislation through Congress whatsoever. He had nothing to do with the design of the tax law nor CARES. He just signed off on them. That’s it.

Trumpism isn't conservatism, it's a weird cult built on a profoundly damaged white nationalist strongman.

That's a very stupid analysis from a TDS afflicted moron.

Who told you that that Trump is a "white nationalist strongman", and why did you believe them?

Mac binge watches CNN ...

He has his liberal news media IV on full drip.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
]I appreciate your honesty. What is your favored system?

Something new... basically an Authoritarian Meritocracy. The unalterable Constitution would lay out the RIGID Social, Cultural and Political structure and standards for the nation. Elected officials and Government Officials would exist solely to enforce that structure, not to modify it.

Liberties and Rights would exist for individuals who proved they were able and willing to live inside that structure.

What shit, exactly, does Trump get done outside of executive orders which are something that a chimpanzee could do? He has no signature legislation through Congress whatsoever. He had nothing to do with the design of the tax law nor CARES. He just signed off on them. That’s it.

If I need to tell you then you really don't have the smarts to know. Look it up in your spare time.

Trumpism isn't conservatism, it's a weird cult built on a gaudy, flamboyant, emotional, profoundly damaged white nationalist strongman.

Good question as not everyone agrees with your assessment of the party under Trump.

If I need to tell you then you really don't have the smarts to know. Look it up in your spare time.
Um there really is nothing.

If I need to tell you (Billy000) then you really don't have the smarts to know. Look it up in your spare time.

Claudette, my Dear, BillyZero is not worth your time. He and so many others simply persist in their derangement with utter disregard for veracity, common sense, decency, and America. Evil is like that. Anger rests in the bosom of fools. - The Holy Bible

If I need to tell you (Billy000) then you really don't have the smarts to know. Look it up in your spare time.

Claudette, my Dear, BillyZero is not worth your time. He and so many others simply persist in their derangement with utter disregard for veracity, common sense, decency, and America. Evil is like that. Anger rests in the bosom of fools. - The Holy Bible
Lol then you should be able to tell me how I am wrong.

Forum List

Back