Rejected Neocons Jump Out Of The Closet!

OOOOGAH BOOOGAH! They're leeching onto Vacuous Joe. Note how conveniently they echo Obama's rant of the other night.

More than 70 Republican former national security officials come out in support of Biden

Obama was largely on target. Worth noting that Obama's approvals are in the sixties while Trump is in the forties. These national security leaders realize there is evil out there and we cannot hide from it. They also realize that Trump is too immature to handle it. Obama was bad in foreign policy but Trump is worse.

Is he perfect?? Hell no but he's a businessman who knows how to get shit done. And does.
Hope Mac finds a perfect someone cause Trump ain't it.

Everyone here who is perfect, respond to this query.
(All Democrats reply and no Republicans, if not physically, then at least mentally. They really DO think they're perfect, which in their minds justifies anything they do, from looting to tearing down 100 year old statues to bashing Trump supporters with sucker punches.)
What shit, exactly, does Trump get done outside of executive orders which are something that a chimpanzee could do? He has no signature legislation through Congress whatsoever. He had nothing to do with the design of the tax law nor CARES. He just signed off on them. That’s it.

If I need to tell you then you really don't have the smarts to know. Look it up in your spare time.
Um there really is nothing.

Sure there is. There is also Google for dummies.
You could easily tell me if you knew.

Is he perfect?? Hell no but he's a businessman who knows how to get shit done. And does.

(All Democrats reply and no Republicans, if not physically, then at least mentally. They really DO think they're perfect, which in their minds justifies anything they do, from looting to tearing down 100 year old statues to bashing Trump supporters with sucker punches.)
What shit, exactly, does Trump get done outside of executive orders which are something that a chimpanzee could do? He has no signature legislation through Congress whatsoever. He had nothing to do with the design of the tax law nor CARES. He just signed off on them. That’s it.

If I need to tell you then you really don't have the smarts to know. Look it up in your spare time.

Sure there is. Just what do you think all those EO's were written for.

You might want to check out Google for dummies.

Well, I'm not sure what you're advocating since Nancy and the Dems want to spend even more.

But I agree Trump is no conservative. But what is your suggestion for dealing with an economy the government forced shut. And your party is fighting to keep forcibly shut down. What should he do right now? Let it burn?

What we should do is a complete shutdown for three weeks. It's what we should have done back in March, but Trump refused to do it.

I do find it amusing that you think working folks should go out there and risk getting sick to the one percenters can get richer... It puts the proper perspective on the whole thing.

This is my point. And yet at the same time while you say there should be a total shutdown, you blame Trump for the economic problems caused by the partial one we had.

Your hypocrisy is flaming

You could easily tell me if you knew.

I already did. Just what do you think all those EO's were written to do. Look it up. You might try Google for dummies.

What shit, exactly, does Trump get done outside of executive orders which are something that a chimpanzee could do?

105193690-GettyImages-869232348.1910x1000.jpg

What shit, exactly, does Trump get done outside of executive orders which are something that a chimpanzee could do?

105193690-GettyImages-869232348.1910x1000.jpg

Guess he never bothered to look and see exactly what Trump's EO's were written to do. LOL

But the constitution requires govt by a democratic republic. hopefully post38 did not mean literally what was posted.

Wrong. We are a CONSTITUTIONAL republic.

Learn the difference.

OOOOGAH BOOOGAH! They're leeching onto Vacuous Joe. Note how conveniently they echo Obama's rant of the other night.

More than 70 Republican former national security officials come out in support of Biden
Kudo's for the wording of the OP

closet-of-anxieties.gif

But the constitution requires govt by a democratic republic. hopefully post38 did not mean literally what was posted.

Wrong. We are a CONSTITUTIONAL republic.

Learn the difference.
well yes, but what is the democratic republic?

I can’t wait to hear the spin on this. Let me guess: they are all RINOs simply because they condemn Trump? Some of them worked in the Trump administration.
Doesn't matter. Fake News. RINOs.

Trumpsters have sold their soul. They have their long-awaited nationalist strongman to save them now. Nothing matters.

Yeah, and you progressives sold your souls even before that!

You say this is not time for fiscal conservatism and then complain about the money being spent. How do you hold those two opposing views in your head at the same time? Don't you get cognitive dissonance?

None at all... the problem is, we didn't spend the money in the right places. Half a Trillion of that went to big corporations who've had years of record profits.

We really need to spend the money, but we need to spend it in the right places.

View attachment 377822
I hear ya. Fuck those businesses that hire and pay people to work. Let them go bankrupt.

Trumpism isn't conservatism, it's a weird cult built on a profoundly damaged white nationalist strongman.

Conservatism is in the shadows now. The RINOs. The only question is what the party looks like post-Trump.
That's a very stupid analysis from a TDS afflicted moron.

Who told you that that Trump is a "white nationalist strongman", and why did you believe them?

trump's history and conduct show that this description fits him. Trying to portray opposition to him as some form of mental disorder is absurd. It is opposition to authoritarianism and dictatorship. He is very dangerous to this nation. Don't pretend that we have not seen the rise of white nationalism. Denial doesn't work anymore.
Give me one example of the rise of white nationalism. One data point that is indisputable.

Yeah, that's what I thought. You are just spouting talking points and you read to many twitter posts and listen to ABC, MSNBC and CNN.

Charlottesville. Armed insane thugs chasing campers. The arrest of some gang known as the "New Mexico Civil Guard." You probably read Breitbart and Gateway Pundit. Ever read the Turner Diaries? We seem to be infested with white nationalists.

Trumpism isn't conservatism, it's a weird cult built on a profoundly damaged white nationalist strongman.

Conservatism is in the shadows now. The RINOs. The only question is what the party looks like post-Trump.

Who told you that that Trump is a "white nationalist strongman", and why did you believe them?

trump's history and conduct show that this description fits him. Trying to portray opposition to him as some form of mental disorder is absurd. It is opposition to authoritarianism and dictatorship. He is very dangerous to this nation. Don't pretend that we have not seen the rise of white nationalism. Denial doesn't work anymore.
Give me one example of the rise of white nationalism. One data point that is indisputable.

Yeah, that's what I thought. You are just spouting talking points and you read to many twitter posts and listen to ABC, MSNBC and CNN.

Charlottesville. Armed insane thugs chasing campers. The arrest of some gang known as the "New Mexico Civil Guard." You probably read Breitbart and Gateway Pundit. Ever read the Turner Diaries? We seem to be infested with white nationalists.
A handful of people represent a "rise" in white nationalism. Hmmm. I asked for data - not opinion.

You say this is not time for fiscal conservatism and then complain about the money being spent. How do you hold those two opposing views in your head at the same time? Don't you get cognitive dissonance?

None at all... the problem is, we didn't spend the money in the right places. Half a Trillion of that went to big corporations who've had years of record profits.

We really need to spend the money, but we need to spend it in the right places.

View attachment 377822
I hear ya. Fuck those businesses that hire and pay people to work. Let them go bankrupt.
And fuck the employees who have rooves to keep over their heads and children to feed.

Joe is easily the most heartless fuckhead on the forum.

A handful of people represent a "rise" in white nationalism. Hmmm. I asked for data - not opinion.

Literally dozens of goofballs in Charlottesville is a white nationalist uprising!

Got-dammit are you moonbats one hysterical bunch! :laughing0301:

As though the FBI has any credibility left.

The Trumpsters will deny this because it wasn't spoon-fed to them by their little universe, but here's some disturbing (if unsurprising) information: White nationalist hate groups have grown 55% in Trump era, report finds

Forum List

Back