Religion of peace via their man made "submission" strikes again

World sure in lucky to have you around!!
I condemn that Biblically-inspired - can you find the love to do that as well?

I'm in favor of free speech and freedom of thought.

How about you?
We do agree on that - that's #1 on our 10 "commandments" (freedom/free speech) so I agree with you - yes, they have a right to say their hatred of gays. But morally, ethically, can you condemn them for their hatred of innocent people - gays? I believe in you - I believe that you are more ethical than Jesus/Moses, etc, and that you can move beyond their hatred towards gays. You can be incredible.

"We do agree on that - that's #1 on our 10 "commandments" (freedom/free speech)"

But you just told me what I have to say...
"You are "bigoted" against gays unless you will say that you've moved beyond the gay-hatred in the Bible and now support gay rights..."

You're not too good at this are you.
Ok, obviously you won't say it, that's clear to me now.

I blame god/Jesus for being bad role models for you. What you need is some belief system that loves gays enough to stand up to god/Jesus/Allah's hatred of innocent people (gays).

"I blame god/Jesus for being bad role models for you."

Nothing could be more clear about your.....disability.

How about you?
We do agree on that - that's #1 on our 10 "commandments" (freedom/free speech) so I agree with you - yes, they have a right to say their hatred of gays. But morally, ethically, can you condemn them for their hatred of innocent people - gays? I believe in you - I believe that you are more ethical than Jesus/Moses, etc, and that you can move beyond their hatred towards gays. You can be incredible.

"We do agree on that - that's #1 on our 10 "commandments" (freedom/free speech)"

"You are "bigoted" against gays unless you will say that you've moved beyond the gay-hatred in the Bible and now support gay rights..."

I blame god/Jesus for being bad role models for you. What you need is some belief system that loves gays enough to stand up to god/Jesus/Allah's hatred of innocent people (gays).

I gotta say, I do admire your tenacity on this forum. I wish I had your level of energy.

How about you?

I gotta say, I do admire your tenacity on this forum. I wish I had your level of energy.

Remember when I asked this:
"What rights do gays need that they don't have?"

Still no answer?

What rights do gays need that they don't have?

None. But no thanks to the likes of you...
None? Please realize that the world is more than America - in many nations gay activity is illegal, or punishable by death, due to religious texts. As those nations become more Scientific Humanist, that will end.

Soooo.....there are no rights that gays don't have in my country?

And....you're from Uganda???

And you love all people except some?

And you hate Jesus, Christians and God?

Ever wonder why you're so lonely?

You tried to suggest 'ignorance and bigotry' on my part.

Got any examples....or is this your usual hot air post?

Wasn't it simply the way I rammed your words back down your lying throat?
I myself wouldn't call you "ignorant", but I do think that like god/Jesus/Allah you are more bigoted than Scientific Humanists, and you are "ignorant" of at least one thing - you simply don't know enough gay people that you are "ignorant" of how great they can be - Jesus hates them, so you do to. But when you meet a bunch more of them, you'll come to love them and realize that Scientific Humanism is more loving than Jesus is.

Have a great night.

You tried to suggest 'ignorance and bigotry' on my part.

Got any examples....or is this your usual hot air post?

Wasn't it simply the way I rammed your words back down your lying throat?
I myself wouldn't call you "ignorant", but I do think that like god/Jesus/Allah you are more bigoted than Scientific Humanists, and you are "ignorant" of at least one thing - you simply don't know enough gay people that you are "ignorant" of how great they can be - Jesus hates them, so you do to. But when you meet a bunch more of them, you'll come to love them and realize that Scientific Humanism is more loving than Jesus is.

Have a great night.

"I myself wouldn't call you "ignorant",..."

Well, you could, but then It'd be one more of your lies.

Still no answer?
They don't have the right to marry in many nations around the world. In some nations they are killed (that's not as bad as god/Jesus torturing them forever, but still horrific.) They also are discriminated against in the book that people give their children and say it's the best book of all time (Bible, and Qur'an, etc.) - Scientific Humanism has moved beyond those ancient hatreds, fortunately. I'm so proud of our belief system.

None? Please realize that the world is more than America - in many nations gay activity is illegal, or punishable by death, due to religious texts. As those nations become more Scientific Humanist, that will end.

I don't hate Christians - I love them more than you do, as I can clearly say here and now that the gays Christians I would let into heaven and avoid hell. Can you join me in loving gay Christians enough to say that as well, PChic?

How about you?

Isn't a role model of love (SH) a better role model than one of hatred (god/Jesus)?

PS "god/Jesus" say some good stuff, as well, and we like those parts of the Bible - the Golden Rule is #4 of the SH 10 "commandments", for example.

I have many voices in my head, so I'm never lonely.
Wait....is that a good thing???

Still no answer?
They don't have the right to marry in many nations around the world. In some nations they are killed (that's not as bad as god/Jesus torturing them forever, but still horrific.) They also are discriminated against in the book that people give their children and say it's the best book of all time (Bible, and Qur'an, etc.) - Scientific Humanism has moved beyond those ancient hatreds, fortunately. I'm so proud of our belief system.

I don't hate Christians - I love them more than you do, as I can clearly say here and now that the gays Christians I would let into heaven and avoid hell. Can you join me in loving gay Christians enough to say that as well, PChic?

"I don't hate Christians - I love them more than you do"

But you said this: "Will you do the Scientific Humanist thing to do and condemn those Christians in Uganda who were in favor of this law -"

So you only hate those Christians who don't agree with you?

Wait....you claimed your cult believes in free speech and free thought.

You seem kinda confused.

Last edited:
[

You are "bigoted" against gays unless you will say that you've moved beyond the gay-hatred in the Bible and now support gay rights and would let gays into heaven and avoid hell if that were up to you. What say you, PChic?

You are "bigoted" against biology unless you will say you've moved beyond that idea that those who cannot procreate are equal to those who can in familial structure.

"Reality" is the biggest enemy of the left.

How about you?

Isn't a role model of love (SH) a better role model than one of hatred (god/Jesus)?

PS "god/Jesus" say some good stuff, as well, and we like those parts of the Bible - the Golden Rule is #4 of the SH 10 "commandments", for example.

When you said that Jesus said to kill gays.....was that because you lie all the time, or because you were unaware of Matthew 19:18?

And that prevarication problem you have.....doesn't seem like much of a recommendation for the group you represent.
Does it?

Still no answer?

But not in my country?
So...y

But you said this: "Will you do the Scientific Humanist thing to do and condemn those Christians in Uganda who were in favor of this law -"

You seem kinda confused.
I can love them and condemn their belief at the same time. For example, I love my children, but if they dare to become Chicago Bulls fans then I have an obligation to condemn them! :)

No, seriously, I love Christians so much that I want to show them a better way, a more loving way. Again, love does not equal 100% acceptance of their hateful beliefs. If my dad had KKK sympathies, say, I could still love him (wouldn't be as easy as I'd like however), but of course I'd "condemn" those beliefs (a better phrase might be "strongly disagree", actually.)

When you said that Jesus said to kill gays.....was that because you lie all the time, or because you were unaware of Matthew 19:18?

And that prevarication problem you have.....doesn't seem like much of a recommendation for the group you represent.
Does it?
Jesus never spoke up for gays, and sends them to hell (based on the Bible) - or else he's not god (and some OTHER god sends them to hell, uh, er, in which case the Bible is wrong about him being god!)

Still no answer?

But not in my country?
So...y

You seem kinda confused.
I can love them and condemn their belief at the same time. For example, I love my children, but if they dare to become Chicago Bulls fans then I have an obligation to condemn them! :)

No, seriously, I love Christians so much that I want to show them a better way, a more loving way. Again, love does not equal 100% acceptance of their hateful beliefs. If my dad had KKK sympathies, say, I could still love him (wouldn't be as easy as I'd like however), but of course I'd "condemn" those beliefs (a better phrase might be "strongly disagree", actually.)

I've decided not to have children.

The kids are taking it pretty hard.

Forum List

Back