Zone1 Religious question

Slyhunter

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2014
Florida
Since God created man first and Woman from his rib why does all mankind have nipples. Men can't Breastfeed and there aren't any other unnecessary partss that I can think of.

I know the answer and can provide the answer if nobody else does.

Why is Adam portrayed with a Belly Button?

Here are some contradictions in the Bible. They do not answer the above two questions though.
SAB Contradictions

If man was created in Gods image……Does God have a penis?
That would prove a Mrs God

You seem to have forgotten to about things like the appendix.
But don’t let me rain on your parade

If man was created in Gods image……Does God have a penis?
That would prove a Mrs God
God has no sex. I don't think anyone in Heaven does. Everyone will be Brothers in Heaven I believe.
Amoeba's eatened by a bright light fed on constant ecstasy and not permitted to have any other thought thru-out eternity. Maybe Hell would be better, or at least Chaos? In the Series Lucifer, he says Those who go to Hell are all in their own private hells reliving their worst nightmares over and over. None of the doors out of Hell are locked but nobody chooses to leave preferring to stay instead." But that' fiction, or is it?

God has no sex. I don't think anyone in Heaven does. Everyone will be Brothers in Heaven I believe.
Amoeba's eatened by a bright light fed on constant ecstasy and not permitted to have any other thought thru-out eternity. Maybe Hell would be better, or at least Chaos? In the Series Lucifer, he says Those who go to Hell are all in their own private hells reliving their worst nightmares over and over. None of the doors out of Hell are locked but nobody chooses to leave preferring to stay instead." But that' fiction, or is it?
Good point

God does not need reproductive organs……so no penis
He doesn’t need to eat, so teeth,a stomach, digestive tract and anus are not needed
He doesn’t breathe so a nose and lungs are not needed

So God looks nothing like a man and we were not created in his image. God cannot be a man or woman

Since God created man first and Woman from his rib why does all mankind have nipples. Why is Adam portrayed with a Belly Button?
Really? These are your questions?

there aren't any other unnecessary partss that I can think of.
I rather like my nipples and I'm not giving them up. I find them very necessary.

Good point

God does not need reproductive organs……so no penis
He doesn’t need to eat, so teeth,a stomach, digestive tract and anus are not needed
He doesn’t breathe so a nose and lungs are not needed

So God looks nothing like a man and we were not created in his image. God cannot be a man or woman
Maybe he used to be and evolved into God by merging all of the dead minds into one?

Really? These are your questions?

I rather like my nipples and I'm not giving them up. I find them very necessary.
Well damn, there is a Scientific reason why we have nipples.
Why Do Men Have Nipples? | Live Science
Men can't nurse babies, so why on Earth do they have nipples?

The answer has to do with how humans develop in the womb, said Ian Tattersall, a paleoanthropologist at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City.

"Basically, males and females are all built from the same genetic blueprint," Tattersall told Live Science. "Then, [they] develop in slightly different directions [in utero and] particularly after we hit puberty."

Since God created man first and Woman from his rib why does all mankind have nipples. Men can't Breastfeed and there aren't any other unnecessary partss that I can think of.

Here are some contradictions in the Bible. They do not answer the above two questions though.
SAB Contradictions
To understand, you must turn to the book of Nipple

Let me guess, you didn't do that.

SAB Contradictions
It's not a science book. Maybe stop reading allegorical accounts literally. George Washington didn't really chop down a cherry tree but he was an honest dude which was the point of that account.

Those are your religious questions? ... wow, that's pretty shallow ... nothing about man inhumanity towards man? ... charity? ... mercy? ...

You should use drugs, because religion isn't going to help you ... but if you insist, try Wicca, not sure you'll get the spiritual enlightenment you seek but you'll get laid a lot ... and I know how important that is to you ...

SAB Contradictions
Bible Old Testament is mangled transcribe from ancient Sumerian Enuma Elish, and other writings of theirs regarding "creation" and other Origins.
"God" referred to is plural and references the Anunnaki who did genetic manipulations on earlier hominoids ("ape-man") to make Homo Sapiens Sapiens

there's no scriptural evidence of anything you said.

Well damn, there is a Scientific reason why we have nipples.
Why Do Men Have Nipples? | Live Science
Men can't nurse babies, so why on Earth do they have nipples?

The answer has to do with how humans develop in the womb, said Ian Tattersall, a paleoanthropologist at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City.

"Basically, males and females are all built from the same genetic blueprint," Tattersall told Live Science. "Then, [they] develop in slightly different directions [in utero and] particularly after we hit puberty."
Technically everything is built from the exact same stuff... sub atomic particles that were not created from pre-existing matter. Since that time they have only changed form. It's just science. How's YOUR knowledge of science? Mine's pretty good.

SAB Contradictions
In the uterus, we all start out as female, in the sixth week, a change occurs and the fetus can become a male and by the ninth week in uterus, that change is complete (most of the time) and the fetus is fully male. Through biological abnormalities, other things can occur, but that is the basics of it.
Why did Adam have a navel? I'm afraid I'll have to stray from religion from this point. We are mammalian. Horses, monkeys, apes, et cetera, give birth with umbilical cords attached. Before we were homo sapiens, we were homo erectus, before that, homo habilis and further back, way down to the lowly pygmy shrew and even more primitive life forms before that. But still, mammalian and umbilical cords. That's the basics of it scientifically.
As for the religious angle, if you're a god and can create the universe and anything in the universe, including all lifeforms and if as an omnipotent being and egocentric, you would of course, create a being to look like you, to satisfy your ego.
The problem with these old religions, is that they were created in an ancient era (even before the dark ages), when humans were extremely superstitious. How superstitious were they? Cheating wives would claim that a god came down and impregnated them, and the superstitious husband's response? "Duh." Okay. Witchcraft and spells? Real as hell to them. Et cetera. Et Cetera.
All of those who believe that every word in their so-called holy book seem to ignore is that humans were around for thousands of years before those scrolls/books and preachings were even conceived and why would a or any deity not bother with them?

Those are your religious questions? ... wow, that's pretty shallow ... nothing about man inhumanity towards man? ... charity? ... mercy? ...

You should use drugs, because religion isn't going to help you ... but if you insist, try Wicca, not sure you'll get the spiritual enlightenment you seek but you'll get laid a lot ... and I know how important that is to you ...
Actually it is a rather deep question, IMO. Females are preferred in nature because it is only the male that has the Y chromosome. IMO we are 'made' from a basic female form but when the Y chromosome is present, the outcome is male.

Forum List

Back