Religious removal of body parts

No reason to. Everything you post makes people hate Jews.

Unfortunately, not my goal. Like Israel itself, you are bad for the Jews.
How can I post anything to cause you to feel something you're already expressing?
I don't hate the Jews. I hate Zionists, and Jews like you.
You do hate Jews because circumcision has zero to do with Zionism.
In fact, there are a multitude of assimilated Zionists who wouldn't give a thought to circumcising their sons.
What dumb ass bitches like you don't understand is that 90% of the Zionists you so hate aren't religious at all.
And yet, they will still bomb the attacked Arabs into the next world if they're attacked.
Protecting the genitals of small children is not antisemitism. Zionism only came up because anyone who questions a Jew here is immediately called a Jew-hater. And most Zionists aren't Jews they are Christians who believe total nonsense about Israel.
The Christians want the Rapture and I let everyone know we don't need such support.
Any Human who doesn't trust in God won't get anywhere anyhow.
They do want the Rapture, and when it happens all the Jews go straight to Hell. Fun, huh?

Don't know what religion has to do with it. . . I was born into a protestant family. . . But I very much like my body modification. . . Even if it did probably hurt like hell at the time I can't remember.

How can I post anything to cause you to feel something you're already expressing?
I don't hate the Jews. I hate Zionists, and Jews like you.
You do hate Jews because circumcision has zero to do with Zionism.
In fact, there are a multitude of assimilated Zionists who wouldn't give a thought to circumcising their sons.
What dumb ass bitches like you don't understand is that 90% of the Zionists you so hate aren't religious at all.
And yet, they will still bomb the attacked Arabs into the next world if they're attacked.
Protecting the genitals of small children is not antisemitism. Zionism only came up because anyone who questions a Jew here is immediately called a Jew-hater. And most Zionists aren't Jews they are Christians who believe total nonsense about Israel.
The Christians want the Rapture and I let everyone know we don't need such support.
Any Human who doesn't trust in God won't get anywhere anyhow.
They do want the Rapture, and when it happens all the Jews go straight to Hell. Fun, huh?
Yep!
And that's what they want!
And I know because I studied the NT for 2 years.
I know all the bullshit.

You are in need of a religious education. It would not hurt to get some modern medical information either.

Uncircumcised males develop disease easier than circumcised men. Female partners of uncircumcised men develop cervical cancer at a higher rate.
If you cut off the penis entirely that whole issue goes away, but you don't. Think of how safe women would be then? And that's no justification for allowing a religious reason to cut the genitals of a child, of either sex. Did God make a mistake, giving boys a foreskin?

If you cut off the penis entirely that whole issue goes away,

If we did that to all Muslim men, just think how that whole issue would go away.

Don't know what religion has to do with it. . . I was born into a protestant family. . . But I very much like my body modification. . . Even if it did probably hurt like hell at the time I can't remember.
You mean you're not obsessed with the penis flesh covering?

You are in need of a religious education. It would not hurt to get some modern medical information either.

Uncircumcised males develop disease easier than circumcised men. Female partners of uncircumcised men develop cervical cancer at a higher rate.
If you cut off the penis entirely that whole issue goes away, but you don't. Think of how safe women would be then? And that's no justification for allowing a religious reason to cut the genitals of a child, of either sex. Did God make a mistake, giving boys a foreskin?

If you cut off the penis entirely that whole issue goes away,

If we did that to all Muslim men, just think how that whole issue would go away.
You bastard! I DIDN'T THINK OF THAT!

Unnecessary body modification but the body modification part is absolutely true. Since children can't consent to such a thing it's time to ban that, for everyone.

Unnecessary body modification but the body modification part is absolutely true. Since children can't consent to such a thing it's time to ban that, for everyone.
It would be pretty cool.
Then all Jews would move to Israel and we'd take over the Middle East.
The world economy would collapse due to the brain drain.
I'm starting to like this.

It would be pretty cool.
14 million Jews aren't going to overtake 360 million Arabs and 75 million Persians.

It would be pretty cool.

Huge arrogance.

It would be pretty cool.
14 million Jews aren't going to overtake 360 million Arabs and 75 million Persians.
They already have.

It would be pretty cool.
They already have.
Not even close. If they'd stop fighting with each other Israel would be pushed right back into the sea.

It would be pretty cool.

Huge arrogance.
On your part; I agree.
Imagine you claiming all this expertise on Judaism and I find out you're lying.
What a letdown you've been.

Just don't forget...you never really think about Jews.
Except when you're obsessed with hating them.

It would be pretty cool.

Huge arrogance.
Common in Jewish Zionists. A large part of why the world hates them.

It would be pretty cool.
They already have.
Not even close. If they'd stop fighting with each other Israel would be pushed right back into the sea.
Exactly...they've never stopped fighting with each even though they know what you just stated.
The Torah states that the Arabs will hate each other more than they will hate their Jewish relatives.
Yet another prophecy come true!

It would be pretty cool.

Huge arrogance.
Yeah...Fucking Jews!
Let's attack them and if they get upset let's make fun of them for being upset.

It would be pretty cool.
They already have.
Exactly...they've never stopped fighting with each even though they know what you just stated.
The Torah states that the Arabs will hate each other more than they will hate their Jewish relatives.
Yet another prophecy come true!
All you need now is a Messiah, and a real nation.

It would be pretty cool.

Huge arrogance.
Yeah...Fucking Jews!
Let's attack them and if they get upset let's make fun of them for being upset.
Fucking Zionists. So many Zionists, so few ovens.

And if you want the Jews to survive, get rid of Israel.

It would be pretty cool.

Huge arrogance.
On your part; I agree.

You have stories of Jews propping up the whole World's economy, and battling the whole World.
I mean, WTF?

It would be pretty cool.

Huge arrogance.
On your part; I agree.

You have stories of Jews propping up the whole World's economy, and battling the whole World.
I mean, WTF?
He's a member of Super Jews, saving the world from the Gentiles who outnumber them 500 times over.

Forum List

Back