Religious removal of body parts

Don't know what religion has to do with it. . . I was born into a protestant family. . . But I very much like my body modification. . . Even if it did probably hurt like hell at the time I can't remember.
Unnecessary body modification but the body modification part is absolutely true. Since children can't consent to such a thing it's time to ban that, for everyone.

Can we start with banning abortions?

Children can't consent to that either.
Not children. That comes later, if they're lucky. And stick with the OP. This is not an abortion debate.

"I'm still trying to figure out how you decided that the foreskin God created was a mistake so therefore it's okay to cut it off?

Maybe this will help. If whatever you cut off still allows you to have children, the purpose of the genitals most think, did it actually matter in the first place? Couldn't anything not related to making babies go no harm no foul?"

From another thread.
How about you "stop trying to figure out" and get a life

On your part; I agree.
Imagine you claiming all this expertise on Judaism and I find out you're lying.
What a letdown you've been.

Just don't forget...you never really think about Jews.
Except when you're obsessed with hating them.

You have stories of Jews propping up the whole World's economy, and battling the whole World.
I mean, WTF?
He's a member of Super Jews, saving the world from the Gentiles who outnumber them 500 times over.
It takes a true atheist to rely on numbers.
And when's the last time there was a great atheist nation?
Never.
The Soviet Union, which had control over half the globe. Even the Zionists sucked their cocks.
The Soviet Union a great atheist nation.
You really are a fuck knob.
It was a great atheist nation, Zionist boy.

You have stories of Jews propping up the whole World's economy, and battling the whole World.
I mean, WTF?
He's a member of Super Jews, saving the world from the Gentiles who outnumber them 500 times over.
Never.
The Soviet Union, which had control over half the globe. Even the Zionists sucked their cocks.
Well, at least we know what kind of truly sick mind you have.

You are in need of a religious education. It would not hurt to get some modern medical information either.

Uncircumcised males develop disease easier than circumcised men. Female partners of uncircumcised men develop cervical cancer at a higher rate.
You are responding to what is an obviously left wing moon bat low IQ daytime tv junkie.
She probably thinks "The View" is a good source of news and facts

"I'm still trying to figure out how you decided that the foreskin God created was a mistake so therefore it's okay to cut it off?

Maybe this will help. If whatever you cut off still allows you to have children, the purpose of the genitals most think, did it actually matter in the first place? Couldn't anything not related to making babies go no harm no foul?"

From another thread.
Have a life, and proved cutting the genitals of children should be banned.

Never.
This from the one who thinks the world would end without 14 million Jews who are only better than others because of circumcision? What a moron you are, Zionist boy.

I mean, WTF?
Never.

Soviets killed quite the number of people, and certainly didn't have such a great standard of living in comparison to the West.

Never.
This from the one who thinks the world would end without 14 million Jews who are only better than others because of circumcision? What a moron you are, Zionist boy.

<B>Haredi Mohel Who Cut Off Baby’s Penis Says It Wasn’t His Fault, Refuses To Admit Guilt Or Pay For The Baby’s Injury</B>

You are in need of a religious education. It would not hurt to get some modern medical information either.

Uncircumcised males develop disease easier than circumcised men. Female partners of uncircumcised men develop cervical cancer at a higher rate.
If you cut off the penis entirely that whole issue goes away, but you don't. Think of how safe women would be then? And that's no justification for allowing a religious reason to cut the genitals of a child, of either sex. Did God make a mistake, giving boys a foreskin?
Ok..I have your number.
I am going to make you my new personal cause.
Every time you post bullshit left wing moon bat hack shit, you'll get used to me firing away at you.
I will make you cry.

Don't know what religion has to do with it. . . I was born into a protestant family. . . But I very much like my body modification. . . Even if it did probably hurt like hell at the time I can't remember.
Unnecessary body modification but the body modification part is absolutely true. Since children can't consent to such a thing it's time to ban that, for everyone.

Not children. That comes later, if they're lucky. And stick with the OP. This is not an abortion debate.

So the dictionaries and the fetal homicide laws are wrong then? They say they are children. Why should I believe you over them?

If you cut off the penis entirely that whole issue goes away, but you don't. Think of how safe women would be then? And that's no justification for allowing a religious reason to cut the genitals of a child, of either sex. Did God make a mistake, giving boys a foreskin?
Ok..I have your number.
I am going to make you my new personal cause.
Every time you post bullshit left wing moon bat hack shit, you'll get used to me firing away at you.
I will make you cry.
What's that you said, troll-boi?

So the dictionaries and the fetal homicide laws are wrong then? They say they are children. Why should I believe you over them?
They don't say they are children, it's why we call them fetuses and fetal homicide laws are wrong. Anti-abortion BS. Now, open a thread and get back to the OP.

Never.

Soviets killed quite the number of people, and certainly didn't have such a great standard of living in comparison to the West.
Ruling half the known world made up for that. They did okay.

They don't say they are children, it's why we call them fetuses and fetal homicide laws are wrong. Anti-abortion BS. Now, open a thread and get back to the OP.

Definition of child
plural children play \ˈchil-drən, -dərn\
:an unborn or recently born person:a female infant

(d) In this section, the term ‘unborn child’ means a child in utero, and the term ‘child in utero’ or ‘child, who is in utero’ means a member of the species homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb.’’.

Again, I ask. . . . why should I ignore these facts and adopt your ignorance, denials and your hypocrisies, instead?

Definition of child

(d) In this section, the term ‘unborn child’ means a child in utero, and the term ‘child in utero’ or ‘child, who is in utero’ means a member of the species homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb.’’.
Open a thread. Link it and I will eat your lunch.

Definition of child

My, you don't like having your hypocrisies exposed. Do you.

The links are already there, leftard.

Definition of child

Open a thread. This is my last response unless you get back to the OP or do so. You will lose BTW.

Definition of child

Open a thread. This is my last response unless you get back to the OP or do so,

I don't need your responses to know my point is made. Your hypocrisy is there for all to see.

From another thread.
Have a life, and proved cutting the genitals of children should be banned.
Oy vey......No is debating that.
Now, try to get that ban past any lower federal court and you'll be laughed back out into the parking garage.
And DO NOT try that female circumcision thing. That is not religious. It is cultural. And that is why it is banned by law in many countries.
Do try oto keep up..
In fact, go back to whatever hobby you had before you decided to come here and bestow upon us your Woodstock era left wing moon bat views.
Referring to you as a non thinker would be a compliment to you

Forum List

Back