Religious removal of body parts

The foreskin is used for urinating? Ejaculating?
Do you have any idea what you're spouting off about?
The same old questions answered over and over and your Jew hatred has no end.
The foreskin covers the tip of the penis. You do know what a penis can be used for, correct? In the real world, not the Zionist one, the penis is a genital. It also does not require modification to function as expected.
And it's an unnecessary cover.
In fact, it causes more hard them good.
That's why secular physicians cut it off all the time.
That's why many Christians don't have it.

Of course you knew this, but...ZIONIST!
More harm than good? So, God made a mistake giving males a foreskin? All males should be circumcised?

Did God also make a mistake giving girls a clitoris and labia? Not necessary to make a baby right?
We discussed last night all the physical limitations of human beings and, like the little Nazi you are, you ignored them all.
Wisdom teeth, appendix, eye sight, hearing, digestive disorders, etc.
Just come right out and scream, "DEATH TO THE JEWS!!!".

Why did God create such limitations to Mankind?
Considering that we find more, and more about DNA, and how it causes much issues like these.
Why would God create a product, which is designed to suffer?

Because God creates humans that didn't have imperfections.
And they became callous bastards.
And God had to eliminate them and start again with a human who wasn't perfect.
Because when you're perfect, or simply think you are, you start doing nasty things to other people because, well, you're perfect.
Just like Jesus and all the people that were murdered for 1,000 years in the name of the "Perfect Lamb".
Starting to form a picture now of what "perfection" causes people to do.
Or are you too much of a Pollack?

More harm than good? So, God made a mistake giving males a foreskin? All males should be circumcised?

Did God also make a mistake giving girls a clitoris and labia? Not necessary to make a baby right?
We discussed last night all the physical limitations of human beings and, like the little Nazi you are, you ignored them all.
Let me help. If you weren't a Jew who had his foreskin removed, would your penis still work? Would all Jewish penises still work? Yes or no? Just yes or no.
Yes.
And just like my teeth I would have to scrub the little bastard every night to avoid infections.

And so on and so forth with many parts of the body that require maintenance.
I asked you to take off your glasses...did you?
Wonderful, an answer. Yes, your penis would work perfectly if someone did not take a knife to it so therefore doing so is completely unnecessary. God did not make a mistake that we have to correct. No cutting is required. Case close.
Who ever claimed it was a physical mistake? You.
It's a spiritual impediment.
You know, like the Greeks and Romans parading their foreskins.

The foreskin covers the tip of the penis. You do know what a penis can be used for, correct? In the real world, not the Zionist one, the penis is a genital. It also does not require modification to function as expected.

Considering that we find more, and more about DNA, and how it causes much issues like these.

Because when you're perfect, or simply think you are, you start doing nasty things to other people because, well, you're perfect.
Just like Jesus and all the people that were murdered for 1,000 years in the name of the "Perfect Lamb".

Well, I don't know, it would appear that God's probably imperfect too, if they had much trouble with our creation, like you're claiming.

Let me help. If you weren't a Jew who had his foreskin removed, would your penis still work? Would all Jewish penises still work? Yes or no? Just yes or no.
Yes.
And just like my teeth I would have to scrub the little bastard every night to avoid infections.

Wonderful, an answer. Yes, your penis would work perfectly if someone did not take a knife to it so therefore doing so is completely unnecessary. God did not make a mistake that we have to correct. No cutting is required. Case close.
Just to remind you, your original train of thought was that God created humans perfect.
I bitch slapped you on that one.
I never said circumcision was necessary for physical function.
You just came up with that one yourself because your "Perfect at Birth" statement fell hard on it's face.
Sure is a good thing the servers save all this.

Yes.

If God made no mistake giving males a foreskin then there is absolutely no reason to remove it simply for religious reasons. As I said, case closed. The cutting a child's genitals for purely religious should be banned

Well, I don't know, it would appear that God's probably imperfect too, if they had much trouble with our creation, like you're claiming.

Why would a perfect being need to create other perfect beings?
Ponder that, Zohar expert.
You're actually revealing that you know nothing but sound bites.

Try reading the Way of God.

Yes.

Just to remind you, your original train of thought was that God created humans perfect.
You just came up with that one yourself because your "Perfect at Birth" statement fell hard on it's face.
Spin can't help you now, my little Zionists. It might be a Jewish custom but it is also - entirely unnecessary.

Yes.

If God made no mistake giving males a foreskin then there is absolutely no reason to remove it simply for religious reasons. As I said, case closed. The cutting a child's genitals for purely religious should be banned
You are conflating God's Physical Creation with his Spiritual Creation and mankind's mission to make the two meet.
In other words, you came to a gunfight with a speck of sand.

Well, I didn't say that I follow the Zohar.
I'm not Jewish after-all.

I just don't quite grasp why a perfect God would have such trouble creating perfect beings

Yes.

Spin can't help you now, my little Zionists. It might be a Jewish custom but it is also - entirely unnecessary.
It is entirely necessary or we might become like atheists and start murdering people all over the world.
Except, as Jews, we would be much more efficient and get it done in under a week.

I just don't quite grasp why a perfect God would have such trouble creating perfect beings
Excuse me!
You very well did state that you studied the Zohar a scant few posts ago.
You're all sound bite bullshit.

Excuse me!

Well, I said about Gehinnom being in the Zohar.

I know that much, but I haven't studied the Zohar.

Excuse me!

Sound bite...just what I said...you're a sound bite bullshit artist.

Yes.

It is entirely necessary or we might become like atheists and start murdering people all over the world.
Except, as Jews, we would be much more efficient and get it done in under a week.
The magic foreskin removal procedure that also removes the ability for the Jews to be murderous except you say they'd be much better at it? Sure thing. If Jews had a foreskin they'd be murderous atheists?

Yes.

The magic foreskin removal procedure that also removes the ability for the Jews to be murderous except you say they'd be much better at it? Sure thing. If Jews had a foreskin they'd be murderous atheists?
Jew are better at everything.
That's why uneducated non-Jews like yourself hate us.

Yes.

You are conflating God's Physical Creation with his Spiritual Creation and mankind's mission to make the two meet.
In other words, you came to a gunfight with a speck of sand.
Only Jews can be close to God, and only if they are male and circumcised?

Yes.

Uncircumcised Jews usually assimilate and become ordinary.

Jew are better at everything.
That's why uneducated non-Jews like yourself hate us.
Non-Jews are known as, Gentiles.

Uncircumcised Jews usually assimilate and become ordinary.
Therefore, unworthy.

Excuse me!

Sound bite...just what I said...you're a sound bite bullshit artist.

Well, I did enough research to find this.

It sounds similar to the Christian Hell.

http://www.daatinstitute.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/AfterlifeinZoharDAAT.pdf

Forum List

Back