Religious removal of body parts

Many years ago, I read that among the causes of cancer, are q-tips and sex.

The q-tip because we use it to clean our ears [emoji101] Go figure.

The sex opinion was based on a study that showed nuns don’t get uterine/vaginal cancer.

Yep, god “screwed” up human sex organs in a couple of ways.

The other being where he parked the clitoris. In terms or female enjoyment and orgasm, it may as well be in the room.

OTOH, it’s now known to be enormous. So, with the right partner, it’s all good. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Which is why God commanded Adam and Chava to master the universe.

I thought He-Man and his crew were the Masters of the Universe

They are certainly kicking your asses, Zionist boy. The Jews could vanish in a flash and all that would be left is a much more peaceful Middle East. 4,000 years of history and all you have is a squatter nation in the middle of 360 million Arabs and 75 million Persians that has to be financed and protected by the US, and a whopping 14 million world wide out of 7 billion people? Absolutely fucking pathetic. An approach to the world so insular you might as well declare yourself what you are, an endangered species that the world would never miss if it simply vanished.
We did, politically and population wise, vanish from the Middle East and you Catholics got the Muslim Crusades.
Damn! You're fucking stupid!
I'm not Catholic. And the Crusades happened long after the Muslims kicked Catholic ass. They also were the people the Jews ran to for protection when the Catholics said convert or die. As usual, the Jews couldn't fight back and die like men.
And now we're back and it's killing you.
God's joke on the Jew hater is technology.
We're smarter than you...we win.

Even in the Olympics Jews are winning because technique is becoming the rule of the day.
The day I start being concerned about Jews living or dead is the day I have nothing better to care about, Not going to happen, squatter.
From the gist of this Thread...you're a liar.
Nope. The discussion that got closed out was cutting the genitals of children for religious reasons so I started a thread in religion. The Jews came up only because they also cut their children's genitals, for no valid reason.

I'm Agnostic despite being receiving Confirmation, and Communion in the Catholic faith.

Yes, the Catholic church has pedos, you Jews have not just pedos, but a pedo ritual of Metzitzah B'peh.
One guy doing something that the Prophet Joshua did and is probably Biblically mandated.
Of course, NT conditioning has everything to a Christian being perverted.

Now let's hear your stand against the NT being anti-education and the Pope protecting rape.
Nah!

Catholicism isn't even my favorite religion, Buddhism is.

I like where Buddhists say it's on us to make the World a better place, and that suffering is from desire.

I take that in terms of being good, and also in terms of trying to support the best people to survive for the good of the future.

But, Catholicism sure beats Judaism, and Islam.

The Quran, and Talmud are clearly much worse than the New Testament.
Just because the Talmud stresses education...ugh!

The presence of Jesus the Nazarene in boiling excrement is one of the disputed references to Jesus in the Talmud.[2] Onkelos raises up Yeshu by necromancy,[3] and asks him about his punishment in Gehinnom.[4][5] Jesus replies that he is in "boiling excrement."[6]

Tzoah Rotachat - Wikipedia
It's what we an analogy.
The Talmud says that anyone who eats and does not discuss words of Torah is eating their own excrement.
If you don't convert the energy (food or education) into something useful to the universe, you are no better than an animal.
A droosh is not to be taken literally.

But, with the context of asking about the Jewish Hell of Gehinnom, it would make it highly offensive to Christians.

That brings up another point, why do many Jews say there is no Jewish Hell, when Gehinnom is right there in the Talmud, and Zohar?

Many years ago, I read that among the causes of cancer, are q-tips and sex.

The q-tip because we use it to clean our ears [emoji101] Go figure.

The sex opinion was based on a study that showed nuns don’t get uterine/vaginal cancer.

Yep, god “screwed” up human sex organs in a couple of ways.

The other being where he parked the clitoris. In terms or female enjoyment and orgasm, it may as well be in the room.

OTOH, it’s now known to be enormous. So, with the right partner, it’s all good. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Which is why God commanded Adam and Chava to master the universe.

I thought He-Man and his crew were the Masters of the Universe
You see, no original ideas anymore!

We did, politically and population wise, vanish from the Middle East and you Catholics got the Muslim Crusades.
Damn! You're fucking stupid!
I'm not Catholic. And the Crusades happened long after the Muslims kicked Catholic ass. They also were the people the Jews ran to for protection when the Catholics said convert or die. As usual, the Jews couldn't fight back and die like men.

Even in the Olympics Jews are winning because technique is becoming the rule of the day.
The day I start being concerned about Jews living or dead is the day I have nothing better to care about, Not going to happen, squatter.
Nope. The discussion that got closed out was cutting the genitals of children for religious reasons so I started a thread in religion. The Jews came up only because they also cut their children's genitals, for no valid reason.
No genitals involved.
But you're not too bright.

No genitals involved.
Guess the penis isn't a genital, in Zionistland.

One guy doing something that the Prophet Joshua did and is probably Biblically mandated.
Of course, NT conditioning has everything to a Christian being perverted.

Now let's hear your stand against the NT being anti-education and the Pope protecting rape.
Nah!

I like where Buddhists say it's on us to make the World a better place, and that suffering is from desire.

I take that in terms of being good, and also in terms of trying to support the best people to survive for the good of the future.

The presence of Jesus the Nazarene in boiling excrement is one of the disputed references to Jesus in the Talmud.[2] Onkelos raises up Yeshu by necromancy,[3] and asks him about his punishment in Gehinnom.[4][5] Jesus replies that he is in "boiling excrement."[6]

It's what we an analogy.
The Talmud says that anyone who eats and does not discuss words of Torah is eating their own excrement.
If you don't convert the energy (food or education) into something useful to the universe, you are no better than an animal.

But, with the context of asking about the Jewish Hell of Gehinnom, it would make it highly offensive to Christians.

That brings up another point, why do many Jews say there is no Jewish Hell, when Gehinnom is right there in the Talmud, and Zohar?
I got bad news for you, asshole...
Non-Jews have as much chance as going to Gehinnom as Jews.
Because on average they're decent folk.
Yeshua is another matter...he spat in his Rabbi's face because he had the hots for a barmaid...no joke.

Do you have any concept of Gehinnom, or do you simply read a talking point on a Jew hating site and think you have any idea what you're talking about.

Explain Gehinnom...I dare you.

No genitals involved.
The foreskin is used for urinating? Ejaculating?
Do you have any idea what you're spouting off about?
The same old questions answered over and over and your Jew hatred has no end.

It's what we an analogy.

Yeshua is another matter...he spat in his Rabbi's face because he had the hots for a barmaid...no joke.

Do you have any concept of Gehinnom, or do you simply read a talking point on a Jew hating site and think you have any idea what you're talking about.

Well, Wiki has an article of Gehinnom.

Gehenna - Wikipedia

It certainly is the Jewish equivalent of the Christian Hell.

But, I hear many Jews saying there's no Jewish version of Hell, or even no Afterlife in Judaism?

No genitals involved.
The foreskin covers the tip of the penis. You do know what a penis can be used for, correct? In the real world, not the Zionist one, the penis is a genital. It also does not require modification to function as expected.

It's what we an analogy.

Gehenna - Wikipedia

But, I hear many Jews saying there's no Jewish version of Hell, or even no Afterlife in Judaism?
I'll give you a hint:
What happens to someone passes away who received prophecy and stills denied there's a God?
What happens when someone does something that causes eternal damage to mankind's way of thinking and behaving?
Think about that.

No genitals involved.
The foreskin covers the tip of the penis. You do know what a penis can be used for, correct? In the real world, not the Zionist one, the penis is a genital. It also does not require modification to function as expected.
And it's an unnecessary cover.
In fact, it causes more hard them good.
That's why secular physicians cut it off all the time.
That's why many Christians don't have it.

Of course you knew this, but...ZIONIST!

No genitals involved.

More harm than good? So, God made a mistake giving males a foreskin? All males should be circumcised?

Did God also make a mistake giving girls a clitoris and labia? Not necessary to make a baby right?

No genitals involved.

More harm than good? So, God made a mistake giving males a foreskin? All males should be circumcised?

Did God also make a mistake giving girls a clitoris and labia? Not necessary to make a baby right?
We discussed last night all the physical limitations of human beings and, like the little Nazi you are, you ignored them all.
Wisdom teeth, appendix, eye sight, hearing, digestive disorders, etc.
Just come right out and scream, "DEATH TO THE JEWS!!!".

It's what we an analogy.

Gehenna - Wikipedia

I'll give you a hint:
What happens to someone passes away who received prophecy and stills denied there's a God?
What happens when someone does something that causes eternal damage to mankind's way of thinking and behaving?
Think about that.

So, to Jews Jesus did eternal damage to mankind's way of thinking, and behaving?

We discussed last night all the physical limitations of human beings and, like the little Nazi you are, you ignored them all.
Let me help. If you weren't a Jew who had his foreskin removed, would your penis still work? Would all Jewish penises still work? Yes or no? Just yes or no.

Why did God create such limitations to Mankind?
Considering that we find more, and more about DNA, and how it causes much issues like these.
Why would God create a product, which is designed to suffer?

Let me help. If you weren't a Jew who had his foreskin removed, would your penis still work? Would all Jewish penises still work? Yes or no? Just yes or no.
Yes.
And just like my teeth I would have to scrub the little bastard every night to avoid infections.

And so on and so forth with many parts of the body that require maintenance.
I asked you to take off your glasses...did you?

Why did God create such limitations to Mankind?
Considering that we find more, and more about DNA, and how it causes much issues like these.
Why would God create a product, which is designed to suffer?
There are two possible answers, three really. 1. God is a monster, a cruel being. 2. God didn't create us or anything else. 3. See 1 but the God people pray to for salvation isn't the God of creation. Ditheism.

Yes.
And just like my teeth I would have to scrub the little bastard every night to avoid infections.

And so on and so forth with many parts of the body that require maintenance.
I asked you to take off your glasses...did you?
Wonderful, an answer. Yes, your penis would work perfectly if someone did not take a knife to it so therefore doing so is completely unnecessary. God did not make a mistake that we have to correct. No cutting is required. Case close.

Forum List

Back