Religious removal of body parts

14 million Jews versus 2.2 billion Christians and 1.6 billion Muslims. Seems cutting your son's junk was a poor plan.
And Jews have received over 55% of all the Nobel Peace Prizes.
You Nazis better try harder.
Might have been 75% if they didn't go to the slaughter like frightened lambs under Hitler. Damn near killed the faith.
In true Storm Front fashion, you blame the victim and not the perpetrator.
Do you also do that for rape victims?
When they lie down and take thier clothes off I do.
You're a pig and should be banned.

14 million Jews versus 2.2 billion Christians and 1.6 billion Muslims. Seems cutting your son's junk was a poor plan.
Might have been 75% if they didn't go to the slaughter like frightened lambs under Hitler. Damn near killed the faith.
Your Jew card doesn't play with me. Either find your stones or leave the field of play.

Your Jew card doesn't play with me. Either find your stones or leave the field of play.
I don't care what an uneducated slug says about Jews; it's your rape remark that places you in the pig pen.

I don't care what an uneducated slug says about Jews; it's your rape remark that places you in the pig pen.
The Jews had the option to fight back. Most didn't. Not my problem.

Now we are and that's what's really pissing you off.
Netanyahu just told the UN to fuck off.
And a "Thank You! to France for sharing the nuclear technology.

Which has zero to do with circumcision, a discussion forcing you into a multitude of ad hominems.

Zionists will suck the cocks of anyone who will do them some good but they will still never get what they want most or ever be anything but squatters on Arab lands.

Which has zero to do with circumcision, a discussion forcing you into a multitude of ad hominems.
You went there, not I. The Jews can win the Nobel but not fight for thier lives? Pathetic.

Zionists will suck the cocks of anyone who will do them some good but they will still never get what they want most or ever be anything but squatters on Arab lands.
Whew!
Thanks for being real!
I really do appreciate it!
No sarcasm intended.

Whew!
Thanks for being real!
I really do appreciate it!
No sarcasm intended.
You're welcome, Zionist.

You went there, not I. The Jews can win the Nobel but not fight for thier lives? Pathetic.
The young Jews during the Holocaust would not run off on their parents and, due to fear of Hitler, no other country would help them.
The lucky few made it to the Netherlands and China.

And now we're back to make you miserable.

And why wait several days before a Bris? Because if you cut the penis too soon the baby dies. The Jews learned that the hard way. Dead babies.

The young Jews during the Holocaust would not run off on their parents and, due to fear of Hitler, no other country would help them.

You aren't squatting on my land, we just pay your bills (while you spy on us and steal our technology).

And why wait several days before a Bris? Because if you cut the penis too soon the baby dies. The Jews learned that the hard way. Dead babies.
The Torah explicitly states the 8th day, unless the baby's life is endangered.
The 7 represents an ordinary spiritual, incomplete cycle, 8 completes the cycle and causes retrospection.

Go ahead...mock.

You aren't squatting on my land, we just pay your bills.
You invaded, we kicked ass, you ran, we got land.
Works like that everywhere unless Jews are involved.

The 7 represents an ordinary spiritual, incomplete cycle, 8 completes the cycle and causes retrospection.

Go ahead...mock.
Day one though seven, too early no vitamin K the baby dies. Hey, all good on day eight so, God said it.

Go ahead...mock.
Day one though seven, too early no vitamin K the baby dies. Hey, all good on day eight so, God said it.
Since the days of the Greeks, Romans and Jews, nutrition was always taken into account.
The difference is that Jews are required to wash their hand before eating and handling other living creatures.

When Jews are involved you have give them land, the land of others.

Go ahead...mock.
Since the days of the Greeks, Romans and Jews, nutrition was always taken into account.
The difference is that Jews are required to wash their hand before eating and handling other living creatures.
You lived in tents on the dirt when the Romans drank wine in the public baths

When Jews are involved you have give them land, the land of others.
The land was bought and you never studied the history that all over the Internet.
Until then, you sound like an uneducated moron.
I guess you don't approve of financial transactions?
Good, stop shopping.

Forum List

Back