Religious removal of body parts

And why wait several days before a Bris? Because if you cut the penis too soon the baby dies. The Jews learned that the hard way. Dead babies.
The Torah explicitly states the 8th day, unless the baby's life is endangered.
The 7 represents an ordinary spiritual, incomplete cycle, 8 completes the cycle and causes retrospection.

Go ahead...mock.
Day one though seven, too early no vitamin K the baby dies. Hey, all good on day eight so, God said it.
Since the days of the Greeks, Romans and Jews, nutrition was always taken into account.
The difference is that Jews are required to wash their hand before eating and handling other living creatures.
You lived in tents on the dirt when the Romans drank wine in the public baths
No. The Jews lived in tents until the conquest of the land of Canaan and then started building actual structures.
That's why Rome wanted Israel; Rome wasn't interested in tent dwellers.

You went there, not I. The Jews can win the Nobel but not fight for thier lives? Pathetic.
The young Jews during the Holocaust would not run off on their parents and, due to fear of Hitler, no other country would help them.
The lucky few made it to the Netherlands and China.

And now we're back to make you miserable.
You aren't squatting on my land, we just pay your bills.
You invaded, we kicked ass, you ran, we got land.
Works like that everywhere unless Jews are involved.
When Jews are involved you have give them land, the land of others.
The land was bought and you never studied the history that all over the Internet.
Until then, you sound like an uneducated moron.
I guess you don't approve of financial transactions?
Good, stop shopping.
The land was that of others granted to the Zionists. Don't try to BS me, Zionist. Israel is a squatter nation, a major mistake for the world and the Jews. The root cause of modern antisemitisism.

And why wait several days before a Bris? Because if you cut the penis too soon the baby dies. The Jews learned that the hard way. Dead babies.
The 7 represents an ordinary spiritual, incomplete cycle, 8 completes the cycle and causes retrospection.

Go ahead...mock.
Day one though seven, too early no vitamin K the baby dies. Hey, all good on day eight so, God said it.
Since the days of the Greeks, Romans and Jews, nutrition was always taken into account.
The difference is that Jews are required to wash their hand before eating and handling other living creatures.
No. The Jews lived in tents until the conquest of the land of Canaan and then started building actual structures.
Rome wasn't interested in the Jews but they were useful, at times. Good at tax collection.

The young Jews during the Holocaust would not run off on their parents and, due to fear of Hitler, no other country would help them.
The lucky few made it to the Netherlands and China.

And now we're back to make you miserable.
The land was bought and you never studied the history that all over the Internet.
Good, stop shopping.
The land was that of others granted to the Zionists. Don't try to BS me, Zionist. Israel is a squatter nation, a major mistake for the world and the Jews. The root cause of modern antisemitisism.
Purchased by the Rothschilds and others.
I can say with surety that nothing you have posted as of yet leads me to believe you know anything at all about the history of the land in the last 100 years.

Go ahead...mock.
Rome wasn't interested in the Jews but they were useful, at times. Good at tax collection.
Rome's leaders were rather fond of the Rabbis of the Sanhedrin who were used as guides in governing Rome.
You have to catch up with your Talmud, but please don't.

Good, stop shopping.
I can say with surety that nothing you have posted as of yet leads me to believe you know anything at all about the history of the land in the last 100 years.
Let's start with the obvious, the land was that of others and never should have been given to the Jews but no one wanted them so we dumped them in Palestine. After all, who would mind? Herzl was correct, the bride was married. Should have gone to South America.

Good, stop shopping.
Let's start with the obvious, the land was that of others and never should have been given to the Jews but no one wanted them so we dumped them in Palestine. After all, who would mind? Herzl was correct, the bride was married. Should have gone to South America.
I agree with you that every piece of land in Africa, Europe, Asia and the Balkans should be returned to it's 1900 owner.
When do we start?

Rome's leaders were rather fond of the Rabbis of the Sanhedrin who were used as guides in governing Rome.
Jews saying how great the Jews are? Pass. Maybe if you didn't keep being pushed off what you squat on I'd care. The Jews should have come with matching luggage.

Good, stop shopping.
I agree with you that every piece of land in Africa, Europe, Asia and the Balkans should be returned to it's 1900 owner.
When do we start?
1900? 1947 will do nicely. By 2047 there will be no Jewish state, as per normal.

Jews saying how great the Jews are? Pass. Maybe if you didn't keep being pushed off what you squat on I'd care. The Jews should have come with matching luggage.
I don't think the Nobel Peace Prize Committee is run by Jews...They simply think Jews produce an overwhelming amount of good things.

Good, stop shopping.
When do we start?
1900? 1947 will do nicely. By 2047 there will be no Jewish state, as per normal.
In 1982 the New Yorker predicted no Jews by 2010.
Uh huh.

I don't think the Nobel Peace Prize Committee is run by Jews...They simply think Jews produce an overwhelming amount of good things.
Goodie for them but most of the world thinks so few Jews so many ovens so why are letting these assholes fuck up the Middle East just because they think God is a real estate agent?

When do we start?
Uh huh.
No jews or no Jews anywhere in the Middle East but Israel? I'm sure you could get the rest if you just killed your own like you did in Iraq.

Goodie for them but most of the world thinks so few Jews so many ovens so why are letting these assholes fuck up the Middle East just because they think God is a real estate agent?
Because the Middle East is fine as is?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Did you take your meds today?

When do we start?
Uh huh.
No jews or no Jews anywhere in the Middle East but Israel? I'm sure you could get the rest if you just killed your own like you did in Iraq.
They were kicked out of the Arab swamps into Israel.
What does the Iraq rant have to with anything?

Because the Middle East is fine as is?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Did you take your meds today?
The Middle East is much worse with Jews where they don't belong.

When do we start?
Uh huh.

Why are you such an antisemite KatieKKK?

Who hurt you so??? :confused-84:

Forum List

Back