Religious removal of body parts

Rome's leaders were rather fond of the Rabbis of the Sanhedrin who were used as guides in governing Rome.
You have to catch up with your Talmud, but please don't.
Jews saying how great the Jews are? Pass. Maybe if you didn't keep being pushed off what you squat on I'd care. The Jews should have come with matching luggage.
I don't think the Nobel Peace Prize Committee is run by Jews...They simply think Jews produce an overwhelming amount of good things.
Goodie for them but most of the world thinks so few Jews so many ovens so why are letting these assholes fuck up the Middle East just because they think God is a real estate agent?
Because the Middle East is fine as is?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Did you take your meds today?
The Middle East is much worse with Jews where they don't belong.
Because you know!

Let's start with the obvious, the land was that of others and never should have been given to the Jews but no one wanted them so we dumped them in Palestine. After all, who would mind? Herzl was correct, the bride was married. Should have gone to South America.
I agree with you that every piece of land in Africa, Europe, Asia and the Balkans should be returned to it's 1900 owner.
When do we start?
1900? 1947 will do nicely. By 2047 there will be no Jewish state, as per normal.
In 1982 the New Yorker predicted no Jews by 2010.
Uh huh.
No jews or no Jews anywhere in the Middle East but Israel? I'm sure you could get the rest if you just killed your own like you did in Iraq.
They were kicked out of the Arab swamps into Israel.
What does the Iraq rant have to with anything?
It has to do with the Zionists who will do whatever it takes to try and hang in, including killing thier own.

Jews saying how great the Jews are? Pass. Maybe if you didn't keep being pushed off what you squat on I'd care. The Jews should have come with matching luggage.
I don't think the Nobel Peace Prize Committee is run by Jews...They simply think Jews produce an overwhelming amount of good things.
Goodie for them but most of the world thinks so few Jews so many ovens so why are letting these assholes fuck up the Middle East just because they think God is a real estate agent?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Because you know!
Yes, I do.

I agree with you that every piece of land in Africa, Europe, Asia and the Balkans should be returned to it's 1900 owner.
When do we start?
1900? 1947 will do nicely. By 2047 there will be no Jewish state, as per normal.
Uh huh.
No jews or no Jews anywhere in the Middle East but Israel? I'm sure you could get the rest if you just killed your own like you did in Iraq.
It has to do with the Zionist will do whatever it takes to try and hang in, including killing thier own.
I see, your next strategy is to try to make up a story where Jews are as barbaric as Arabs.
Prove it.

Let's start with the obvious, the land was that of others and never should have been given to the Jews but no one wanted them so we dumped them in Palestine. After all, who would mind? Herzl was correct, the bride was married. Should have gone to South America.
When do we start?
Uh huh.

Why are you such an antisemite KatieKKK?

Who hurt you so??? :confused-84:
I'm not.

Uh huh.
It has to do with the Zionist will do whatever it takes to try and hang in, including killing thier own.
I see, your next strategy is to try to make up a story where Jews are as barbaric as Arabs.
Prove it.

you are talking to a stubborn antisemitic piece of rock.

yuck.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Because you know!
Yes, I do.
And you live where?
WB, Gaza, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon?

Uh huh.
Prove it.

yuck.
Look, I'm winding down for the evening and I need something smooth to glide back down to earth with.
Not much static going on with this ride.

Uh huh.
Prove it.
Easy, I have the Torah and I have world history. When you slaughter men, women, children, slaves, infants, and livestock you are no different. And that's long before you killed Jews in Iraq to get the rest to move to Israel.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Because you know!
Yes, I do.
And you live where?
WB, Gaza, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon?
Texas.

Uh huh.
Prove it.

yuck.
Learn this, Zionism isn't Judaism, Judaism isn't Zionism. Many Jews hate the Zionists and Israel.

Prove it.

yuck.
Learn this, Zionism isn't Judaism, Judaism isn't Zionism.

fuck off

Prove it.

yuck.
Learn this, Zionism isn't Judaism, Judaism isn't Zionism.

fuck off
Learn, you dumb bitch.

Uh huh.
Prove it.
Easy, I have the Torah and I have world history. When you slaughter men, women, children, slaves, infants, and livestock you are no different. And that's long before you killed Jews in Iraq to get the rest to move to Israel.
Thanks for proving you haven't read any of it.
I presume you haven't studied the Bible one verse at a time to trace the history of certain families and tribes that were barbaric at best.
These tribes received warnings from their own prophets over decades that of they didn't change they would be eradicated.
They chose to party it up instead.
Sounds like some of our urban areas.

Prove it.

yuck.
Learn this, Zionism isn't Judaism, Judaism isn't Zionism. Many Jews hate the Zionists and Israel.
I'm Orthodox and Zionism is an important facet of Judaism.

Prove it.
I presume you haven't studied the Bible one verse at a time to trace the history of certain families and tribes that were barbaric at best.
These tribes received warnings from their own prophets over decades that of they didn't change they would be eradicated.
I was paraphrasing the Torah, Zionist.

Prove it.

yuck.
No, it isn't. Want to meet the anti-Zionist Orthodoxed Jews?

Prove it.
You were butchering the Torah based on some uneducated airheads you saw on a news program.

Prove it.

yuck.
No, it isn't. Want to meet the anti-Zionist Orthodoxed Jews?
I know some of them...emotionally and mentally disturbed.
The 5,000 from Nitura Karta are the worst. They are disturbed.

Prove it.
You were butchering the Torah based on some uneducated airheads you saw on a news program.
Nope. Need chapter and verse of your God ordering a slaughter of innocents? There's more than one.

Forum List

Back