Remake "Roots"; But make Toby a white Irish actor. Would it be ok?

Remake Jaws.

But make "Jaws" .....not a Great White Shark.....but a Red-tailed Black Shark:

Red-tailed black shark - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh....and the shark needs to be gay. And trans species who thinks he is a bear.
Do you own the rights?

I'm guessing you don't even know what I'm talking about.

You think I'm being serious haha? No...I don't own the rights.

Well, then, enjoy your little fantasy project. Glad I don't have to 'splain copyright law to you.

I know plenty about copyright law. The fact that you thought I was seriously thinking of remaking Roots...as if I had the resources to do it...shows what a retard you must be.

More whites were sold into slavery in America than blacks. Were you aware? Especially Irish whites

More whites, especially Irish whites, were sold into slavery in America than blacks? What evidence do you have for this statement?

colin%20farrell.jpeg

Works for me!

Colin Ferrell as lead actor in Roots remake? Sure. I'd watch it.

Would you be ok if Roots was remade...but Toby was a white Irish actor??

This is supposed to be akin to making Finn from Star Wars black?

I'd be okay with you receiving a frontal lobotomy.

More whites were sold into slavery in America than blacks. Were you aware? Especially Irish whites

More whites, especially Irish whites, were sold into slavery in America than blacks? What evidence do you have for this statement?

Um....history.

I am a reasonable person and I can be swayed but you'll have to excuse me if I don't just take your word on it. What evidence do you have to support that statement?

Look up Redlegs and/or indentured servants. The difference is that they were indentured for a limited period of time - usually seven years, which is how long it took them to "work off" the price of their passage - as opposed to blacks who enjoyed no such privilege. However, treatment of whites was in some cases almost as harsh.

You'll also find that many Americans, particularly in the South, will tell you their people were among "the first settlers," so long ago many of them don't even know where they came from. They may very well be descended from those indentured servants.

Um....history.

I am a reasonable person and I can be swayed but you'll have to excuse me if I don't just take your word on it. What evidence do you have to support that statement?
See my post just below yours.

Of course the idea of "Ima just change the colors and like keep the names and shit, yo" is silly.

Look up Redlegs and/or indentured servants. The difference is that they were indentured for a limited period of time - usually seven years, which is how long it took them to "work off" the price of their passage - as opposed to blacks who enjoyed no such privilege. However, treatment of whites was in some cases almost as harsh.

You'll also find that many Americans, particularly in the South, will tell you their people were among "the first settlers," so long ago many of them don't even know where they came from. They may very well be descended from those indentured servants.

Redlegs deals with the English brought to the Caribbean not America.

Um....history.

Slaves of a different color

Read up on it. This is Salon. A very liberal group...which is why I picked them for objectivity. Even they were stunned to learn details about this historical fact which has been whitewashed from history. When they tried to research it...they were met with resistance such as "you can't take slavery away from blacks" and some black professor just saying "who cares".

"You can't take slavery away from blacks". That's why white slavery has been all but forgotten.

Red heads make terrible slaves because they get sunburned within 10 minutes. Not to mention they have bad temper tantrums all the time, so they don't even make good house gingers

Sure. Changing the race of a fictional character in a movie. What's the problem?

I'm not even going to waste my time explaining to you what a complete fail of a comparison this is. You've reached a level of absurdity for which we have no English word for. No wonder you got fired from the police force.

Um....history.

Read up on it. This is Salon. A very liberal group...which is why I picked them for objectivity. Even they were stunned to learn details about this historical fact which has been whitewashed from history. When they tried to research it...they were met with resistance such as "you can't take slavery away from blacks" and some black professor just saying "who cares".

"You can't take slavery away from blacks". That's why white slavery has been all but forgotten.

I am aware that some whites were sold into slavery in America but your claim that more whites were sold into slavery in America than blacks isn't confirmed by the article you've given me. In fact, the article states it was a rare event for whites to be sold into slavery.

Redlegs deals with the English brought to the Caribbean not America.

Currently their descendants live in the Caribbean and Florida, but they're only one example. Indentured servants included Irish from Liverpool and other indigent ethnic minorities living in England.

Um....history.

I am aware that some whites were sold into slavery in America but your claim that more whites were sold into slavery in America than blacks isn't confirmed by the article you've given me. In fact, the article states it was a rare event for whites to be sold into slavery.

The first link said it was. Second (liberal one) said it wasnt. Historians differ on it. The history of white slavery was buried so much...no one is sure.

Sure. Changing the race of a fictional character in a movie. What's the problem?

I'm not even going to waste my time explaining to you what a complete fail of a comparison this is. You've reached a level of absurdity for which we have no English word for. No wonder you got fired from the police force.

Nice "cop out". Get it?

You can't explain a difference. Both are simply fictional characters in a movie. Changing the race of either shouldn't matter. Right?

Nice "cop out". Get it?

You can't explain a difference. Both are simply fictional characters in a movie. Changing the race of either shouldn't matter. Right?
So when do you invade Poland?