Remember How DNC Was Exposed as RACISTS, Sexists, Homophobes, and Anti-Semites?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"California Democratic Candidate Says Party Officials Told Him He Was 'Too Brown' To Win"

"Attorney Omar Siddiqui said that even though Democratic delegates told him he was the most qualified to run, he was warned that he should “change [his] name” to give himself a better chance to finish in the top two and earn a spot in November’s general election."

SSDD in the Democratic party..... :p

California Democratic Candidate Says Party Officials Told Him He Was ‘Too Brown’ To Win

I remember that for the GOP. Not the Democrats. Remember, the GOP has a long list of those they hate:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Why do you think the GOP is 90% white? It's that way for a reason and unlikely to change.

I remember that for the GOP. Not the Democrats. Remember, the GOP has a long list of those they hate:

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Why do you think the GOP is 90% white? It's that way for a reason and unlikely to change.
I love how desperately snowflakes try to deflect from the fact that their DNC was exposed, with their on w hacked and leaked e-mails, to be racists, sexists, homophobes, and anti-Semites!

Bwuhahaha....

...and how the Latinos recently told them to go fornicate themselves for proving they had no intention of passing the 'Dream Act', that they would rather have it as an emotional election issue with which to try to manipulate them.

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Might want to start changing your favorite cut and paste.

You're starting to use it in too many threads

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Reported for cross posting

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

Who called blacks "Super Predators"?

1. Gays
2. Muslims
3. Blacks
4. Hispanics
5. Liberals
6. Jews
7. Women's rights
8. Sick and disabled
9. College professors
10. Scientists

what does that have to do with the OP exactly?

this is why the GOP has a 50 point lead going into the midterms
and this:

Chris Matthews: Democratic Party Elitism 'Outrageous' | National Review

"MSNBC host Chris Matthews said on Tuesday’s Morning Joe that the Democratic party’s level of elitism is “outrageous.”

“There’s too many elitists. There is so much elitism in the Democrat party, it’s so outrageous,” Matthews said. “Too many galas. People are tired of it.”

The panel was discussing how the Democratic party has ceased to be Robert F. Kennedy’s party of the “common man.”

“A true democrat, lower case ‘d,’ thinks they’re no better than anybody else. That’s what a Democrat is,” Matthews said. “And the party regains that when white, black, hispanic people, everybody, starts to think of themselves as one of them instead of being better than them. [Then] they’ll get back to the party of the people, and they’re not there yet.”

Forum List

Back