Remember Stenger

Actually, yes it is

Nope
Not an old age related disease that is a natural cause.
They don’t want to be clear about how and why he died. Lives a long time with the cancer but did not live long after 1/6

Hopefully not for me because this fact topic is dangerous to discuss and dissect
Oh Dude.

Nobody cares..nobody. You have taken two coincidental events, his death from natural causes I.E. cancer--and yeah, cancer is a death from natural causes....and his being Sgt. at Arms--and built a cosmic edifice that does not exist..but I bet it's prettier than all heck, to you.

..or was it built for you..and you just live in it? Hmmmmm.....

Official cause of death is "natural causes".

Oh yeah..and a tweet from MTG??!!??

Just too funny.
Link to cause of death please. And not a link to what some friend said. The tweet is a video of congressional testimony you moron.

Nope
Not an old age related disease that is a natural cause.
They don’t want to be clear about how and why he died. Lives a long time with the cancer but did not live long after 1/6
He died exactly one day before an "abruptly called" commission panel the next day.

Oh Dude.

Nobody cares..nobody. You have taken two coincidental events, his death from natural causes I.E. cancer--and yeah, cancer is a death from natural causes....and his being Sgt. at Arms--and built a cosmic edifice that does not exist..but I bet it's prettier than all heck, to you.

..or was it built for you..and you just live in it? Hmmmmm.....

It is sort of interesting that he was the Sgt at Arms for the Senate, which means he answered to Mitch. If anyone had him knocked off it was the MAGA turds

Forum List

Back