Remember that fake promise about Obamacare?

I love how the Right is beside itself over the fact that the ACA may adversely affect about 3% of the population in regards to their healthcare,

and yet, almost all of them voted for Romney/Ryan, whose plans were to make Medicare more expensive for everyone (in the future)

and also to make massive cuts in Medicaid which would have made healthcare less affordable for millions.

Right now everyone with a brain that supports it is hoping that it manages to stay below 50% of the country. Only a few idiots think it ain't going to be close.

You think half of America is going to have to pay more for a healthcare policy that covers less than they had before,

because of Obamacare?

lol good one, Anarchist.

Yup.

Just because a stupid little bitch like you cries "Nuh-Uh" about something you know nothing about in no way changes the truth.

I love how the Right is beside itself over the fact that the ACA may adversely affect about 3% of the population in regards to their healthcare,

and yet, almost all of them voted for Romney/Ryan, whose plans were to make Medicare more expensive for everyone (in the future)

and also to make massive cuts in Medicaid which would have made healthcare less affordable for millions.

Right now everyone with a brain that supports it is hoping that it manages to stay below 50% of the country. Only a few idiots think it ain't going to be close.

You think half of America is going to have to pay more for a healthcare policy that covers less than they had before,

because of Obamacare?

lol good one, Anarchist.

Thanks to Obama, yes.

Remember when every single thread on this fucking board wasn't about Obamacare.

Remember when we were not forced to purchase something. Remember when we were free to make our own choice

Remember when white was white, black was black, up was up, right was right, wrong was wrong. A lie was a lie

But now white is black, up is down wrong is right, an obama lie is a misspeak.

Do you have your own insurance ms boop?

Do you want to add your name to the 99% of conservatives on this board who are claiming that the ACA is forcing them to buy more expensive insurance?

Do you want to add your name to the naive folks that still think the Affordable Care Act is going to lower the cost of healthcare for average Americans?

The 'nuts on this board always manage to ruin whatever opportunity they might have had to make a sane point in their favor on a given issue

by going insane.

we have archives you know that go back, well 5-6 years:eusa_whistle:.......please.

Its an issue that touch's everyone as close to home as it gets, I am sorry if you and others are upset its become a "big fucking deal"....when the rubes wake up its always a bad day for those that are trying to screw them.....in that and this context ala threads on the same ole same ole, BBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...lied- died, rich get richer....imperial presidency ( well wait that crown has shifted) its still goes on....get over it. :lol:

You're drunken incomprehensible rant is a perfect example of what I was referring to.

:lol: Denial, a river in Egypt......:lol:

Remember when we were not forced to purchase something. Remember when we were free to make our own choice

Remember when white was white, black was black, up was up, right was right, wrong was wrong. A lie was a lie

No, I don't. i think another word for liar is politician. The difference is now, most people are too distracted to care. The majority of Americans tune into the latest cable tv show with more interest.

I don't have my own insurance, btw. My employer keeps me under that line of full time employment that requires the payment of benefits and providing healthcare. Currently, I don't have a healthcare plan. but that's ok because those that do will be forced to pay more for their plans so that I can be forced to purchase a plan that i really don't want.

*i'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free* (i should probably stop singing outloud. The librarian is giving me a dirty look)...

No, I don't. i think another word for liar is politician. The difference is now, most people are too distracted to care. The majority of Americans tune into the latest cable tv show with more interest.

I don't have my own insurance, btw. My employer keeps me under that line of full time employment that requires the payment of benefits and providing healthcare. Currently, I don't have a healthcare plan. but that's ok because those that do will be forced to pay more for their plans so that I can be forced to purchase a plan that i really don't want.

*i'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free* (i should probably stop singing outloud. The librarian is giving me a dirty look)...

Is there a reason you answered to my name?

Is there a reason you answered to my name?

oh dear me, i didn't realize that i wasn't supposed to respond to a post not written for me specially. My most heartfelt apologies..

:lol:

I love how leftist faggots like you keep stacking lies on top of lies with some projection mixed in while acting like they're doing righteous......:lol:

Forum List

Back