🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remember that Ohio women who admitted to voting twice for Obama

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Well, it seems she really voted 6 times for him with different names. And you know she cant be the only one since she worked for the election and signed up thousands of people to vote. YOu think for one minute she didnt tell friends to do the same thing..Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigation | Fox News

They are investigating 19 others as well
Richardson is one of 19 people suspected of illegal voting by the Hamilton County Board of Elections in the last election.

But we dont need voter I.D. ........
Libs dont care how they win,as long as they win. Blacks and hispanics commit most violent crime and they obviously dont have a problem with voter fraud either. It's all about who's willing to be a criminal.
Just read a newspaper everyday and it will become pretty clear even to the most dedicated lib......not that would change their minds.

Libs dont care how they win,as long as they win. Blacks and hispanics commit most violent crime and they obviously dont have a problem with voter fraud either. It's all about who's willing to be a criminal.
Just read a newspaper everyday and it will become pretty clear even to the most dedicated lib......not that would change their minds.

Ohio has voter ID, ding dong. How would voter ID have stopped this? How do we know that everyone being investigated would have been on the Dem side?

I believe anyone caught election rigging should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Well, it seems she really voted 6 times for him with different names. And you know she cant be the only one since she worked for the election and signed up thousands of people to vote. YOu think for one minute she didnt tell friends to do the same thing..Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigation | Fox News

Richardson is one of 19 people suspected of illegal voting by the Hamilton County Board of Elections in the last election.

No, you remember when Ann Coulter voted twice?

And we've had people on this board brag about voting more than once....for the Republican candidate (what's his name again?)

And we've had people on this board brag about voting more than once....for the Republican candidate (what's his name again?)

:lol:

Ohio has voter ID, ding dong. How would voter ID have stopped this? How do we know that everyone being investigated would have been on the Dem side?

I believe anyone caught election rigging should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Maybe you dems should be more careful about who becomes an election official.
And really the big issue here is that it happened. And you dont think we have a problem.

And really the big issue here is that it happened. And you dont think we have a problem.

How do you know she was hired by a Dem?

One case being prosecuted means we have a problem? I believe all cases of voter fraud should be prosecuted. Unless this is happening on some grand scale then I don't see it as a massive issue.

One case being prosecuted means we have a problem? I believe all cases of voter fraud should be prosecuted. Unless this is happening on some grand scale then I don't see it as a massive issue.

And how do you know it's not common?
And it's obvious the women is a dem voter considering she voted for one....6 TIMES.
So why would a republican hire her?
Dont be stupid.

Because so many people who voted six times for Obama are Republicans... :lol:

And it's obvious the women is a dem voter considering she voted for one....6 TIMES.
Dont be stupid.

I don't know how common it is but I'm not the one making the claim that it is a massive problem. You are, therefore the onus is on you to prove that claim.

Where I live political affiliation is not taken into account when they hire poll workers.

Because so many people who voted six times for Obama are Republicans... :lol:

Which has nothing to do with the person who may have hired her.

This kind of fraud is not unique to Democrats: Oregon elections worker fired after allegations of ballot tampering | Fox News

The poll worker in Oregon didn't just vote more than once, she actually CHANGED other people's votes for Democrats to Republican votes. And she was a poll worker for years.

I don't know why anyone would do that. It isn't like it is going to swing any elections.

They should go to jail just for accumulating too many STUPID points.

And, no, Voter ID would have no effect on this kind of fraud.

Understand? No one is saying there is no fraud. No one. We are just saying that Voter ID would have NO EFFECT on this kind of fraud.

This kind of fraud is not unique to Democrats: Oregon elections worker fired after allegations of ballot tampering | Fox News

The poll worker in Oregon didn't just vote more than once, she actually CHANGED other people's votes for Democrats to Republican votes. And she was a poll worker for years.

I don't know why anyone would do that. It isn't like it is going to swing any elections.

Understand? No one is saying there is no fraud. No one. We are just saying that Voter ID would have NO EFFECT on this kind of fraud.

Depends. If that voter ID included a thumb print recognition, with today's technology, over just a photo ... that would be much harder to fake and tamper with. Law enforcement agencies and the FBI use it all the time, so it's hardly an invasion of an individual's Constitutional rights.

Depends. If that voter ID included a thumb print recognition, with today's technology, over just a photo ... that would be much harder to fake and tamper with. Law enforcement agencies and the FBI use it all the time, so it's hardly an invasion of an individual's Constitutional rights.

Apparently you do not understand the mechanics behind the fraud. I don't care if you gave a blood sample, it would not prevent this type of fraud. At all.

And it amazes me how alleged "conservatives" want national identity papers and biometric data and more government layers and all kinds of other happy totalitarian shit before we can exercise our constitutional rights. Then again, it doesn't surprise me at all. Because Voter ID nuts are not really conservatives. They are bigoted nazi wannabes who don't even understand the simple fact that Voter ID would do FUCK ALL to prevent a poll worker from changing votes on a ballot or someone voting twice by absentee ballot. In fact, there is no type of voter fraud of any kind which can only be prevented by Voter ID.

Last edited:

It wouldn't if the person has multiple fake ids. But otherwise, it makes it difficult to vote as other people.

Dont be stupid.

I don't know how common it is but I'm not the one making the claim that it is a massive problem. You are, therefore the onus is on you to prove that claim.

Where I live political affiliation is not taken into account when they hire poll workers.

I can say the same thing about the assault rifle ban. Very rare for them to be used in mass murders or murders in general.And I can prove it,yet you libs still insist on banning them.
Funny how that works.

It wouldn't if the person has multiple fake ids. But otherwise, it makes it difficult to vote as other people.

That's getting into a whole other argument. Someone doing that is breaking multiple laws and if caught would be in a whole heap of trouble.

Dont be stupid.

I can say the same thing about the assault rifle ban. Very rare for them to be used in mass murders or murders in general.And I can prove it,yet you libs still insist on banning them.
Funny how that works.

Way to change the subject. Let's keep this thread about voter fraud.

If voter fraud serves the greater good, doesn't that make it worth it?

If voter fraud keeps Republicans out of office, that's the greater good, so isn't it worth it?

Afterall, plenty of people say that torture, despite being a crime against humanity and a violation of fundamental human rights,

is allowable if it serves the greater good (which they believe it does).

Why not apply the same 'logic' to voter fraud?

Forum List

Back