Remember That Poor Little White Girl who got Her head pounded Into the Sidewalk?

Your dumbass wasn't there, you don't know what the hell it was, idiot.
You weren't there either yet you have an opinion about it just the same as anyone else.

That said, apparently the white girl instigated the altercation and she is at fault for that much. But I'll also say that smashing her head repeatedly into concrete was over the top.

Why are you calling the white kid a savage animal?
We both know she wasn’t the animal, you just can’t allow yourself to admit it. The animal was the beast who couldn’t control herself and pounded the head of someone who was no longer a threat into the ground. Her parents should be ashamed of themselves for not teaching their crotch goblin how to be a better person.

Just curious how knee-jerk you are about justifying murder of black people.

That's not what I asked. I asked why you want to know.

So then, you are not actually interested in my thoughts on the matter?
The fact you won't answer shows you know you have a problem.
The fact you accused me of justifying murder of black children before asking me if I do shows you have a problem.

Last edited:
We both know she wasn’t the animal, you just can’t allow yourself to admit it.
So the white girl who started the fight isn't an animal, but the black girl is an animal. Smfh.
The animal was the beast who couldn’t control herself and pounded the head of someone who was no longer a threat into the ground. Her parents should be ashamed of themselves for not teaching their crotch goblin how to be a better person.
So, the white girl who swung first wasn't a beast and I guess her parents taught her the right thing in starting a fight that she just wasn't able to finish. Damn brutha, you take that coonin to a whole new level.

Forum List

Back