Remember that time Donald tried to extort Zelensky?

OMG, you just described trump and the trump organization to a T.
trump is a pussy, carnival barker, POS, trump first not America first, he HATES you yet you love him.

and eric trump says the family doesn't need American loans, they get all the money they need from Russia.
says tweets multiple times that he has no business in Russia, no loans, no projects, no nothing, then also tweets about his business dealings with Russia.

Sounds Legit. LOOOLLOOLLOLL

Sucks to be a Biden Fluffer

It just seems so damn ridiculous now. Zelensky is Leonidas telling Xerxes to to fuck himself, and tiny actually thought he could turn this guy into a puppet?

:rofl:

If Zelinsky survives this war I hope he mails a box of dirt to Mar-a-lago.
No he didn't. Zelensky had CNN interview lined up and quickly cancelled when the the whole Ukrainian drug deal blew up.

Not exactly known what he would say, but he certainly could not afford to tell Trump to go fuck himself with Russian dogs at his door.

It just seems so damn ridiculous now. Zelensky is Leonidas telling Xerxes to to fuck himself, and tiny actually thought he could turn this guy into a puppet?

:rofl:

If Zelinsky survives this war I hope he mails a box of dirt to Mar-a-lago.
If you are a trash Trumper then all you have to do is yell "Drain the swamp" and you can commit any crime you want

"Putin is smart"

No, I don't remember that. The allegation was hinged on hearsay from a still unknown "whistleblower." That didn't stop Pelosi trying and failing to impeach.

I do recall seeing Biden bragging about getting the prosecutor fired that was investigating his son's Ukrainian benefactor by threatening to withhold U.S. aid.
The video of Biden running his big, stupid mouth was played over and over. How did you miss seeing it?
That's your fake news spin on the situation.

You can't even admit Trump lost the election, so we know everything you say is wrong.
Now you are starting to see why people need accountability.

Forum List

Back