🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remember The Democrat Lie About 11 Million Illegals....

I didn't say anything about that number, I asked you prove your number. You haven't. If you can't, just say so. No big deal.

Factual statements provided by officials on scene.
If reading is your problem, just say so.

Based on your accepting that bogus 'estimate,' you may continue to be RealDumb.

1. That answer moves you firmly into the category of 'moron.'

Case in point: while millions of illegal aliens filter into the country year after year, the very same figure...."11 million illegal aliens live in the country"....neither changes nor is questioned.

2. "... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade."
How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

There are between 50 million and 80 million illegal aliens living in this country.

3. James H. Walsh, formerly an Associate General Counsel of the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in the United States Department of Justice, writes

"... the U.S. Census Bureau routinely undercounts and then adjusts upward total census numbers of Hispanics and other foreign nationals residing in the United States––counting only, of course, those willing to be counted. For the year 2000, the Census Bureau reported a total U.S. population count of “about 275 million” men, women, and children.

When the states and local governments challenged that number as an undercount, the total was corrected upward to 281.4 million, with no clear count of illegal aliens. The Hispanic 2000 census count was 32.8 million, but on re-count the Census Bureau adjusted this number upward to 35.3 million, a 13 percent increase."

How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

Increased the totals by 13%!!!

Now....hold on tight....this is gonna involve mathematics, so I may lose you here:

Soooo....if we apply that same 'adjustment' to the fabled 11 million....over a decade of so....we have almost 40 million.

But wait!!!

There's more!

4. Another way to arrive at the numbers of illegals in the country is to base it on the number of apprehensions and escapes.

"The average number of recorded apprehensions of illegal aliens in the United States now hovers at 1.2 million a year [in 2007].
A DHS report, Border Apprehensions: 2005, documented 1.3 million apprehensions in 2005. For the 10-year period (1996–2005), the highest number of apprehensions, 1.8 million, occurred in 2000, and the lowest, 1 million, in 2003. These DHS statistics contradict persistent statements by other government agencies that only 400,000 to 500,000 illegal aliens enter the country each year.

Journeymen Border Patrol agents (on the job five years or more) estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven. That informed estimate would raise the total number of illegal aliens entering the United States in 2003 to 8 million men, women, and children.

He concludes that:

My estimate of 38 million illegal aliens residing in the United States is calculated, however, using a conservative annual rate of entry (allowing for deaths and returns to their homelands) of three illegal aliens entering the United States for each one apprehended. My estimate includes apprehensions at the Southern Border (by far, the majority), at the Northern Border, along the Pacific, Atlantic, and Gulf of Mexico coasts, and at seaports and airports.

5. Taking the DHS average of 1.2 million apprehensions per year and multiplying it by 3 comes to 3.6 million illegal entries per year; then multiplying that number by 10 for the 1996–2005 period, my calculations come to 36 million illegal entries into the United States. Add to this the approximately 2 million visa overstays during the same period, and the total is 38 million illegal aliens currently in the United States."

How many illegal aliens reside in the United States? | CAIRCO - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform | issues legislation projects research

....and that number is over a decade old!!!!!!

Gettin' nervous?

6. But other Border Patrol agents estimate that a minimum of five illegal aliens enter the United States for each apprehension, and more likely seven......which would give a total of nearly 80 million illegals occupying our country.

The number of illegals would be at least.....at least.....60-80 million at this time.....permanently residing right here is this country.

Hence...even a tiny fraction of them voting would be 3-6 million votes.

======================================================

Judging by the amount of time and effort that the Democrats spend advancing the aims and claims of illegal aliens....one can begin to see what a huge constituency they make up for the Democrat Party.

" Democrats had extensive get-out-the-vote campaigns in areas heavily populated by illegal aliens. As far back as 2008, Obama made sure that those who wanted to vote knew it was safe, announcing that election records would not be cross-checked with immigration databases.

... the Obama White House supported a court injunction that kept Kansas, Alabama and Georgia from requiring proof of citizenship to register to vote. The message was sent, loud and clear: If you're a noncitizen or here illegally, don't be afraid. You're free to vote. No one will stop you."

www.investors.com

Did Votes By Noncitizens Cost Trump The 2016 Popular Vote? Sure Looks That Way

We don't know the exact number of illegal votes. No one does. But the data that are available suggest that the number of illegal votes was substantial.
www.investors.com
www.investors.com

Factual statements provided by officials on scene.

Based on your accepting that bogus 'estimate,' ...

I didn't say anything about any statements by Border Patrol agents, and I never said anything about accepting any other number. I asked YOU to prove the figure YOU are insisting on. You haven't. If you can't, just stop insisting on it. Pretty simple.

I didn't say anything about any statements by Border Patrol agents, and I never said anything about accepting any other number. I asked YOU to prove the figure YOU are insisting on. You haven't. If you can't, just stop insisting on it. Pretty simple.

Their figure.

Either you believe them or not.

Get your story straight.

Dude, It's okay to be owned as apparently you have been by her. All of her I's have been dotted, and her T's have been crossed, and your ass has been owned.

Dude, It's okay to be owned as apparently you have been by her. All of her I's have been dotted, and her T's have been crossed, and your ass has been owned.

Actually, my experience with Unk has been that he strives to be relevant, to be part of any conversation.....forever.

Any chance to post a version of "is not," is his forte.

What did you see their quotes say?

I believe their quotes were about how many illegal border crossings they have seen recently. I don't recall seeing the specific figure "50-80 million."

I have never said anything about any other figure, so don't bother lying about that again.

Really? I wouldn't mind. So, where is the source of the figure being insisted upon?

I believe their quotes were about how many illegal border crossings they have seen recently. I don't recall seeing the specific figure "50-80 million."

I have never said anything about any other figure, so don't bother lying about that again.

You believe???

Need it posted again....or are you ready to admit that I am correct?

(See what I mean about Unk?)

Ever notice you must press #1 for English???

See post #15
Illegals come and go

each time they kill someone driving drunk back to mexico they go

so I think 50 million is too high but 11 million is far too low and an insult to our intelligence

and its undeniable that if there were no illegals in the US our welfare programs would be tiny compared to today

Yeah, why don’t you? I don’t want to be unfair to you.

I posted it twice.....thrice......and you couldn't seem to recall the significant things you were pretending to object to.

I think we both know why.

Illegals come and go

each time they kill someone driving drunk back to mexico they go

so I think 50 million is too high but 11 million is far too low and an insult to our intelligence

and its undeniable that if there were no illegals in the US our welfare programs would be tiny compared to today

If the number weren't very hight, Obama wouldn't have taken the chance of revealing his criminality by telling them to go vote.

Risk vs reward......so there are many millions.

I'll stick with 50 to 80 million.

If the number weren't very hight, Obama wouldn't have taken the chance of revealing his criminality by telling them to go vote.

Risk vs reward......so there are many millions.

I'll stick with 50 to 80 million.
No one knows so your guess is as good as anyone else

I posted it twice.....thrice......and you couldn't seem to recall the significant things you were pretending to object to.

I think we both know why.
You offered. Post it again. If that is too taxing for you, just quote the exact place where "50-80 million" is stated verbatim. That should do it.

Forum List

Back