Remember the Solyndra scandel

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Biden's chief of staff Ron Klain is right in the middle of it.

Yep, the Obama administration gave TARP money to certain "green energy" companies - Solyndra being one of them - but it turned out Solyndra was faking the information they gave to the government in their TARP application. They took the money, and prices of silicon crashed...so the company went under. yup

Yep, the Obama administration gave TARP money to certain "green energy" companies - Solyndra being one of them - but it turned out Solyndra was faking the information they gave to the government in their TARP application. They took the money, and prices of silicon crashed...so the company went under. yup

Yup and if I remember right it cost we tax payers half a million dollars. More waste with Barry's green shit.

Get ready for Biden's green shit cause it on the way.

Yup and if I remember right it cost we tax payers half a million dollars. More waste with Barry's green shit.

half a million dollars in Government terms, is nothing. there are entire Air Force planes that have $50+ billion dollar lifetime budgets that don't even fly properly.

Biden's chief of staff Ron Klain is right in the middle of it.

The important theme is to keep each other informed and not to argue with LibBots.

half a million dollars in Government terms, is nothing. there are entire Air Force planes that have $50+ billion dollar lifetime budgets that don't even fly properly.

True but why waste a half a million for nothing. Bush knew they were crooks and wouldn't approve it. Barry had no problem wasting that half million.

Half a million? It was nearly 850 million

You sure. I just looked it up and the amount was 535 million?? ?Either way it was way to much money to waste. Bush wouldn't go for it but Obama jumped all over it. Idiot.

You sure. I just looked it up and the amount was 535 million??

You sure. I just looked it up and the amount was 535 million??

Oh I agree and another article stated it was half a billion. 535 Million??

These Democrat nitwits don't know anymore about Climate Science than they know about Economics, History, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution so when they do really stupid things like fund corrupt worthless environmental wacko projects like Solyndra it is understandable.

They are not exactly the brightest bulbs in the chandelier.

Forum List

Back