Remember the words of Admiral Yamamoto who planned the attack on Pearl Harbor.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Even though it was a different time and context, the Admiral's words ring oddly true today:

Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, who planned the attack on Pearl Harbor would reportedly write in his diary, “I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.”

8sercn.jpg

Neo-Marxist looney Democrat crowd celebrating America's decline into a 3rd world banana republic. ... :cuckoo:
Thanks Soup Nazi, but the rest of us will just go on with are lives. So, he's convicted and won't be president again. Fine, but not earth shaking.

So, he's convicted and won't be president again. Fine, but not earth shaking.
Incorrect
Trump's will never spend a day in jail.
His lawyers will file a ton of appeals that will take years to make it thru the courts.
in the meantime, Trump can legally run for office and if the voters elect him. Occupy the White House as our 47th President.

Even though it was a different time and context, the Admiral's words ring oddly true today:

Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, who planned the attack on Pearl Harbor would reportedly write in his diary, “I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.”
And Trump/Maga did that on Jan6. America awoke, and we started arresting reactionaries and sending them to prisons.

More threats of violence from cowards who won't do anything.

That’s your jury pool right there. How was Trump going to get a trying approaching a fair trial out of that?
Have you heard his lawyers disapprove of the jury selection. No, not since the selection process, they participated in. Only Trump himself. I bet money, jury selection will not be part of the appeal, to be filed within 30 days of sentencing date in July.

Have you heard his lawyers disapprove of the jury selection. No, not since the selection process, they participated in. Only Trump himself. I bet money, jury selection will not be part of the appeal, to be filed within 30 days of sentencing date in July.
Of course not, but I bet the refusal for a change of venue will be part of the appeal.

Before They Could Stab Us in the Back, They Had to Take Away Our Backbone

Certainly, it is within our genes to destroy the toxic public and private ruling classes, but I see no evidence of awakening to what class of people the manipulators on both allied "sides" really belong to. The difference is that the Japanese had no ablility to destroy the American character first before they attacked us.

Thanks Soup Nazi, but the rest of us will just go on with are lives. So, he's convicted and won't be president again. Fine, but not earth shaking.
It will be overturned. You are like all filthy Dems. "I Hate him ,so he must be guilty of something". Why not admit it ,hypocrite?

Forum List

Back