Remember: There Was No ‘Insurrection’ on January 6, 2021

They keep denying what happened because it reflects badly on th their orange god trump who's a criminal conman & who wasen't man enough to admit he lost. And they won't admit that their messiah trump lied to them & played them for a sucker.
Are you trying to say that voter fraud shouldn't bother people?

No, per definition there was no insurrection. No one had any weapons, a plan or any leaders.
It was a bunch of extremist loonies, of the type which can be found on both sides of the tracks. However in this case their presence was predicted and certain measures were taken to make sure that they had access so it could all be filmed on camera and used to damn the other 99.99% of conservatives and Republicans who didn't behave in such a manner.

No. You dont. All you need is the ability to take over the people who are protecting the institution.

Happens that the only weapons were guns....held by the capitol police. NONE by the rioters.

And most important, they didnt take over the institution....nor did they try. They simply acted like spoiled brats who didnt get their way and they held their breath until they turned blue.

But I get it. Trump bad! Orange man BAD! His supporters, BAD. All 75 million of them...BAD....becuase of the childish actions of a few thousand.

Bad I tell you. Bad! Bad, beyond belief!!!!!!

Yet the summer of love included looting rioting fires shootings with death and the demolition of private property....But that was deemed as "mostly peaceful"

And you agreed with it.

Good for you!
There have been thousands of prog riots that did far worse than that.

You're right. It will be a sad state of affairs/Kangaroo court dealing with non-government matters who pedal in revenge politics because the Right got caught in an insurrection and the attempted over throw of a legally elected president. Your Mafia/ RICO Trump criminal enterprise got caught, and someone needs to pay for them getting caught. What a worthless lot.
NAZI Pelosi's kangaroo court was a sad state of affairs.

There was no insurrection. The criminals were all on the other side of the table from the witnesses.

They keep denying what happened because it reflects badly on th their orange god trump who's a criminal conman & who wasen't man enough to admit he lost. And they won't admit that their messiah trump lied to them & played them for a sucker.
Remember when they came up with the term Snowflakes for those on the left who complained about rhe 2016 election?!

Now they take the snowflake to avalanche levels… crazy

They need to try.
Can you show that part of the definition in which you’re referring too?

I thought we went though this and debunked it the other day… remember you diverted to the “organized” word because you couldn’t back up this bogus narrative? Now you’re pushing it again?! What’s wrong with you?!?!

Wow, you are the most emotional “man” that I’ve ever met
Well since you don’t know what a man is (or what a woman is) you wouldn’t have any clue what being a man is about. Pathetic deflection because you got your ass handed to again you lying lifelong loser. You’ve never met me because I don’t associate with asswipes like you. By the way, YOU were the one who got everything you claimed debunked yesterday.

Remember when they came up with the term Snowflakes for those on the left who complained about rhe 2016 election?!

Now they take the snowflake to avalanche levels… crazy
^^^ This from a crybaby who has been throwing a tantrum and stamping his feet yelling “it was an insurrection” despite being shown to be an utter idiot who has done nothing but lie this entire thread. Seems Mac, Slade, BWK, and the usual suspects are truly huge snowflakes.

^^^ This from a crybaby who has been throwing a tantrum and stamping his feet yelling “it was an insurrection” despite being shown to be an utter idiot who has done nothing but lie this entire thread. Seems Mac, Slade, BWK, and the usual suspects are truly huge snowflakes.
What will you do when your assbuddy Trump is indicted for his classified document heist, assface? It may take a bit longer to develop an insurrection case against that orange ass clown but that's ok. The longer it takes, the better the case & the longer the sentence.

And his asseater's like McCarthy & the retard traitor caucus won't be able to save him.

Forum List

Back