Remember: There Was No ‘Insurrection’ on January 6, 2021

Fucking moron, she was only in charge of the House, not the Capitol. Have someone explain bicameral to ya.
I think she's in charge of everything. She's in charge of the capitol Hill police and the building.

I think she's in charge of everything. She's in charge of the capitol Hill police and the building.

You think that because you're a fucking moron. That still doesn't make her in charge of everything; it just makes you a fucking moron.

Ever since the invention of smart phones, moron.

LOLOL

You're such a fucking moron. Fucking moron, cell phones were invented long before the BLM riots; yet only a few of those BLMers were dumb enough to record themselves rioting.

No, it's Trump supporters who are that stupid. That's why so many of them have been caught and charged.

Fucking moron, she was only in charge of the House, not the Capitol. Have someone explain bicameral to ya.
And even there she was not in control of day to day operations even in that limited capacity. Neither was her counterpart in the Senate.

You think that because you're a fucking moron. That still doesn't make her in charge of everything; it just makes you a fucking moron.
I wanted to have a civilized discussion about this, but I see that's impossible with a rabid lunatic like you.

I wanted to have a civilized discussion about this, but I see that's impossible with a rabid lunatic like you.
We can not have an intelligent discussion with someone who is as dishonest or stupid as you.

Your claims about Pelosi are beyond stupid...especially at this point

We can not have an intelligent discussion with someone who is as dishonest or stupid as you.

Your claims about Pelosi are beyond stupid...especially at this point
What could possibly be more stupid than defending Pelosi?

" It's the mania the Dims have for persecuting Republicans"
'persecuting Republicans' ?????
Ummm, is the earnest poster Li'l Bripat suggesting that ALL of those perps who attacked Congress, who were arrested, who confessed, who plead guilty, who were convicted, who are now on that big 'Perp Sheet' of Sedition Hunters* are .......ALL.....Republicans?

Who knew.?

* ----------------------------------------------------------------

The January 6th idle milling about was the biggest threat to democracy of any idle milling about ever!

Ah yeah, "milling about".
Sure. I guess.
But you know, earnest poster Dogmaphone, we could probably go through dozens if not hundreds of individuals who got arrested, who confessed, who plead guilty, who were convicted, who now sit in jail, who now have a felony conviction for the rest of their lives.... all for their 'milling about'.

Jeeezus! It's gotta be tough being them.
Doncha think? 🖖

BULLSHIT

A => BILLION <= people saw the votes change on live international television.

Trump had nothing to do with it
Hey dumbshit.
A. There isn’t a billion people in country stupid.

B. Votes “change” all night long you dope.

Well, as long as we are discussing J6, how 'bout that Bigo Barnett trial? You remember Bigo, the bloke with his foot up on Pelosi's desk.

Bigo took to the stand today to defend himself.
And he abundantly proved why defense attorneys hate it when their client agrees to testify on his own behalf.

Here's this reportage:

“You love the Constitution?” asked the prosecutor. "Love it!" Barnett said. "First Amendment?" the prosecutor said. "Yes," said Barnett. "Second Amendment?" the prosecutor said. "Yes," said Barnett. "Love the Third Amendment?" the prosecutor said. "Yes," said Barnett.

“What’s the Third Amendment?” the prosecutor then followed up.
Bigo paused and said, “I don’t know.”

Forum List

Back