Remember: There Was No ‘Insurrection’ on January 6, 2021

No earth no human existence no insurrection… is this where your idiot logic has degraded to? At least you’re admitting it’s an insurrection now so that’s a step
It's your idiot logic, idiot.

It's your idiot logic, idiot.
No you just brought up Pelosi and Biden who took no part in the insurrection. Same logic as earth and humans. If all those things never existed would there have been an insurrection? mine are a sure No yours questionable… but still, it’s the same stupid logic

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
No you just brought up Pelosi and Biden who took no part in the insurrection. Same logic as earth and humans. If all those things never existed would there have been an insurrection? mine are a sure No yours questionable… but still, it’s the same stupid logic
Sure they took part it in. Pelosi deliberately kept the NG from showing up.

They are projecting that 3000 will be arrested when this is all over. 900 already have, and 500 pleaded guilty. Those who throw stones are the real idiots.
It's absurd that they are sill arresting people. Has there ever been any riot where they arrested people 2 years after the riot?

It's absurd that they are sill arresting people. Has there ever been any riot where they arrested people 2 years after the riot?
There are murder cases that go on for multiple decades. Another stupid ass question from an ignoramus.

Sure she did. She controls what goes on in the capitol,
Ummm, so the CIC is just a titular position?
Who knew?
-------------------------------------------------
Has there ever been any riot where they arrested people 2 years after the riot?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I, for one, do not know.
So the obvious question in order to advance the discourse is: What's the statute of limitations on the crimes these perps are accused of committing?

THAT number should give us an idea of 'how long' this Where's-Waldo-Hunt will last..

It's gotta be a bit of a strain to know you did some bad juju at the Capitol on J6......and likely had your picture taken and likely have sincere people looking hard to match that face in the pic to the name of some perp out there in flyover land.
Any big black Suburban vehicle in the neighborhood could ramp-up the anxiety meter. I would think.

"Sincere folks".....like these: Sedition Hunters

Ummm, so the CIC is just a titular position?
Who knew?
-------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I, for one, do not know.
So the obvious question in order to advance the discourse is: What's the statute of limitations on the crimes these perps are accused of committing?

THAT number should give us an idea of 'how long' this Where's-Waldo-Hunt will last..

It's gotta be a bit of a strain to know you did some bad juju at the Capitol on J6......and likely had your picture taken and likely have sincere people looking hard to match that face in the pic to the name of some perp out there in flyover land.
Any big black Suburban vehicle in the neighborhood could ramp-up the anxiety meter. I would think.

"Sincere folks".....like these: Sedition Hunters
The statute of limitations isn't the issue. It's the mania the Dims have for persecuting Republicans. In virtually every riot I've ever heard of, all the arrests are made on the day of the riot. Garland is a NAZI who is conducting a Gestapo style purge of the Republican party.

Has there ever been a riot where so many idiots recorded themselves rioting?

Forum List

Back