Remember: There Was No ‘Insurrection’ on January 6, 2021

Q1: What is “sedition” and “insurrection”?

A1:
Generally, sedition is conduct or speech that incites individuals to violently rebel against the authority of the government. Insurrection includes the actual acts of violence and rebellion.
Poor little baby. They are still two distinct and separate charges. No matter what you claim.

You are a Grade A moron. You stated no guns were used in that zone you retard. Remain an ignorant lemming.
I said I believed there were no guns. I hadn’t seen any guns. When somebody says something that way it’s an expression equivalent to “as far as I know”

You showed pictures of guns. Now I know. Much appreciated. There was no lying

CALL: "no one living in D.C. is a patriot."
RESPONSE: "Are you ever not a fucking moron?"
-------------------------------------------------

My avatar admires the patience of your avatar, poster Faun.
Little Bripat ain't really a serious poster. A tantrumy little guy with Napoleon complex? (truth be known, I suspect poster Bripat and poster Lantern are really the same incel doing his keyboard enema on two different ISP's. Don't know that for sure, but it certainly seems so. One can hardly complete a paragraph without using "douchebag".....and the other without using the 'f-bomb'. Lotsa similarities there. It seems.)

Just sayin'.

But yet, you patiently work through his hissyfits and attempt to mentor him and make him a better contributor here.

Godbless you.

No he wasn't.
Trump was the engine that started, promulgated, advanced, and provoked the insurrection on J6.....and all the other attempts to subvert the 2020 election results. No Trump, no insurrection.

We know that to be true.

How? You ask?

Because it all failed.

And that is a hallmark of this multi-bankrupt executive who has a long string of money losing failed businesses....some of them clearly illegal.

He and the insurrection were true to form. Consistent to type. THAT's how we know.

Duh!

Trump was the engine that started, promulgated, advanced, and provoked the insurrection on J6.....and all the other attempts to subvert the 2020 election results. No Trump, no insurrection.

We know that to be true.

How? You ask?

Because it all failed.

And that is a hallmark of this multi-bankrupt executive who has a long string of money losing failed businesses....some of them clearly illegal.

He and the insurrection were true to form. Consistent to type. THAT's how we know.

Duh!
Total horseshit. No matter how many times progs repeat this lie, only the terminally gullible are fooled.

Had Trump accepted his defeat, Jan 6 would never have happened

You can not ignore that fact

Per definition there was absolutely an insurrection. You sides only excuse it to deny but but you’re not fooling anybody
I have shown you the criminal code for this, and Jan 6th doesnt mean it.
Why do you have to lie all the fucking time? What purpose are you serving throwing away your integrity like that?
Grow the fuck up

I have shown you the criminal code for this, and Jan 6th doesnt mean it.
Why do you have to lie all the fucking time? What purpose are you serving throwing away your integrity like that?
Grow the fuck up
You’ve shown a criminal code. I’ve shown English definitions. You avoid definitions because they counter your point. You can have an event actually happen and not legally be charged for it. There are different parameters and burdens of proof in the legal process. The liar here is you

You’ve shown a criminal code. I’ve shown English definitions. You avoid definitions because they counter your point. You can have an event actually happen and not legally be charged for it. There are different parameters and burdens of proof in the legal process. The liar here is you
Using your definition, half the shit that goes on in thsi country is an insurrection.
It wasnt an insurrection. Not by the criminal code. You can grab your toes and whine like a baby if you want. It doesnt change the FACTS.

Using your definition, half the shit that goes on in thsi country is an insurrection.
It wasnt an insurrection. Not by the criminal code. You can grab your toes and whine like a baby if you want. It doesnt change the FACTS.

It was seditious conspiracy, which is the planning or incitement of insurrection.

Forum List

Back