Remember: There Was No ‘Insurrection’ on January 6, 2021

BULLSHIT

If I had a nickel for everyone of your retarded denials I'd be Elon Musk.

A => billion <= people saw it happen. All over the world. On live international television.

It was so fucking obvious you had math professors in EUROPE writing about it just three hours later.

You fucktards are so full of shit it isn't even funny. This last round we had SIXTY precincts with hardware problems that were ILLEGALLY introduced overnight.

=> SIXTY <=

And you rotten bastards lie your asses off to try to convince us it's normal.

Well it's not.

And you're a liar.

You're exactly like your idol Pedo Joe Biden. You just make stuff up. Whatever suits you at the moment. It happened, it didn't happen, it matters, it doesn't matter....

You're a habitual liar.

ALL progtards are liars. Every single fuckin one of them. Entirely untrustworthy. Completely unreliable.
Document the vote count going DOWN retard.

YOU are the habitual liar here

Line of succession doesn't make the Speaker of the House in charge of the Capitol, you fucking moron.

The vice president is first in the line of succession and that doesn't make them in charge of the Capitol either.

And by the way, the Speaker of the House is second in the line of succession, not third. The line of succession doesn't begin with the President. The president doesn't succeed themselves. :eusa_doh:

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???
Thanks for proving that you're a blowhard.

You think a large group of dims attended a stop the steal rally with trump and then stormed the capital?! Haha you really are an idiot
He can't prove it since it never happened. Though that won't stop him from claiming it happened.
And that did not happen
And this brings us back to the question that I'm constantly asking here: Do they really believe the stuff they say? Are they lying? Are they delusional?

The Insurrection is only one of the stories to which they attach pure fantasy and conspiracy.

Seems to me that, if they really believe this stuff, that's far worse and more dangerous than lying.

And this brings us back to the question that I'm constantly asking here: Do they really believe the stuff they say? Are they lying? Are they delusional?

The Insurrection is only one of the stories to which they attach pure fantasy and conspiracy.

Seems to me that, if they really believe this stuff, that's far worse and more dangerous than lying.
They are trolling and provoking. It’s why they love trump so much. He would say things to trigger the media and the left. That’s exactly what they are doing here. It’s not about truth and fact. It’s about triggering. It’s elementary school stuff

They are trolling and provoking. It’s why they love trump so much. He would say things to trigger the media and the left. That’s exactly what they are doing here. It’s not about truth and fact. It’s about triggering. It’s elementary school stuff
The fact that these are nominally adults who at least pretend to believe the crap they spew is… disturbing.

It borders on mass psychosis

BULLSHIT

If I had a nickel for everyone of your retarded denials I'd be Elon Musk.

A => billion <= people saw it happen. All over the world. On live international television.

It was so fucking obvious you had math professors in EUROPE writing about it just three hours later.

You fucktards are so full of shit it isn't even funny. This last round we had SIXTY precincts with hardware problems that were ILLEGALLY introduced overnight.

=> SIXTY <=

And you rotten bastards lie your asses off to try to convince us it's normal.

Well it's not.

And you're a liar.

You're exactly like your idol Pedo Joe Biden. You just make stuff up. Whatever suits you at the moment. It happened, it didn't happen, it matters, it doesn't matter....

You're a habitual liar.

ALL progtards are liars. Every single fuckin one of them. Entirely untrustworthy. Completely unreliable.

If it was on TV, there'd be video of it. That you can't post it means it didn't happen.

My best guess is ... they do believe the election was stolen but they also know they don't have the evidence to prove it. Nor do they care they lack the evidence.

If there was an insurrection, the FBI and Jan 6 committee would have unearthed the evidence and the leader charged.

But the FBI and Jan 6 concluded no insurrection and no leader charged

Yet here we are, brain dead fuck wits bleating on it's an insurrection.

And do you know the worst of it? These fucktards have the right to vote and waste oxygen.

My best guess is ... they do believe the election was stolen but they also know they don't have the evidence to prove it. Nor do they care they lack the evidence.
One of the many sad things about this period is that, if there IS election fraud, we need to find it, stop it, and fix it so that it doesn't happen again.

But these people have turned this into such a cartoon that it's very difficult to take it seriously. Now it's dropped down to "boy who cried wolf" level.

When did anyone prove I lied?
Are you playing games or do you really think you’ve been truthful?

You move the goalpost and back track with every other statement. You could claim ignorance and not malicious lying at first but the fact that you keep repeating your same crap puts you in the lot category 100%

When did anyone prove I lied?

When you said Nancy Pelosi was in charge of the Capitol. That's patently absurd and ignores the fact that there's a second chamber in that building she had zero control over.

Are you playing games or do you really think you’ve been truthful?

You move the goalpost and back track with every other statement. You could claim ignorance and not malicious lying at first but the fact that you keep repeating your same crap puts you in the lot category 100%
Again: When did anyone prove I lied?

When you said Nancy Pelosi was in charge of the Capitol. That's patently absurd and ignores the fact that there's a second chamber in that building she had zero control over.
That's an irrelevant issue. It's a deflection. You want to argue about that because you've been wrong about everything else. That's how you operate.

Forum List

Back