Remember: There Was No ‘Insurrection’ on January 6, 2021

Again: When did anyone prove I lied?
Faun and I prove it constantly. Ill
Point it out to you next time it happens so you can be aware. Here’s a clue. If I ever say “you’re lying” in a post then the other words I write around that are me proving it. I rarely make claims like that and not support them.

Faun and I prove it constantly. Ill
Point it out to you next time it happens so you can be aware. Here’s a clue. If I ever say “you’re lying” in a post then the other words I write around that are me proving it. I rarely make claims like that and not support them.
5206785927_f66a0d8e91.jpg

You only prove that you're a liar, like right now.

5206785927_f66a0d8e91.jpg

You only prove that you're a liar, like right now.
See, there you go. Doing exactly what I just described. In this thread alone, you started by saying in surrection had weapons involved I asked you for a definition you dodged and move the goal post to Saying they needed to take control of the government. Then I ask you again to show a definition, you dodged, moved on to something else. All of those times, you avoided answering and move to something else, that’s you lying.

That's an irrelevant issue. It's a deflection. You want to argue about that because you've been wrong about everything else. That's how you operate.

It's irrelevant?? It's the crux of your moronic argument that Pelosi was responsible.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??? :ack-1:

He’s EXPOSING the truth around January 6th, and they are not happy | Redacted Conversation​

Redacted Conversation with Brandon Straka who was raided by the FBI for an 8 minute video he recorded on January 6th. His story is only one of many and creates so many questions about that day...

Commentary:
Brandon Straka of #WalkAway shows his video of J6 on the east side of the Capitol. He talks about his arrest, and his treatment by the FBI and US government. He also briefly mentions how deflated he felt by the lack of reaction from the right to his release from jail.
An amazing interview, America needs to hear this story.
This false flag operation was all about covering up Queen Nazi Pelosi’s involvement with the capital police in covering up the government’s role in not just supporting the protest aka “riot” but actively engaging in the “riot” part of it. She and who ever is involved in keeping people in prison for over a year without being charged, in violation of the constitution, should be charged with treason.
This is a total downfall of justice system in America brought to you by Maoist Democrats and teir weaponized agencies. However, after what I have been learning about corruption of people in power, I guess, nothing would surprise me anymore but THIS?! All the best to this guy! May what happened to him become his strength!
Tulsi Gabbert's description of racist action of Maoist Democrats is spot on.

The rent a cops at the capitol did whatever Pelosi wanted them to do....
They were far from rent a cops and even a cursory bit of research shows that the Speaker has no input on day to day operations… certainly no more than the Senate Majority Leader

They were far from rent a cops and even a cursory bit of research shows that the Speaker has no input on day to day operations… certainly no more than the Senate Majority Leader
We are talking about Nancy Pelosi dummy... she ruled them all... she is in charge of their raises and perks.... she has them by the short hairs.....

"......keeping people in prison for over a year without being charged, in violation of the constitution, should be be charged with treason."
------------------------------------------------
I didn't know that.
Is the poster asserting that there are folks who participated in the brouhaha at the Capitol on January 6th who were arrested, and put in prison for over a year and were not charged in that year?

I did not know that.
How does the poster know that?
What is your sourcing on that poster Doc?

Have they been released after that year?
Or are they still in prison?
How many of them are there?
Can you provide their names? If so, who are they?
And the prison(s) they were sent to?

And .... if all of what you assert is true, well then, who should be the people charged with treason?
Name names, if you would. And why them and not someone else?

Those "investigators just happened to be GOP House members...lying partisan House members

GOP House members who claim Pelosi should have known how violent Republicans can be

Pelosi should have done a better job of stopping us!

Those "investigators just happened to be GOP House members...lying partisan House members
The "investigators" on the Jan 6 House committee were all Dim House members or their stooges.

Forum List

Back