Remember these 3 loveley women destroying a fast food place for more sauce?

But what does the fact that blacks were lynched 100 years ago have to do with what those horrible black girls did? Why bring it up? It is irrelevant.
Outrageous behavior is not new. The implication that nothing like that has ever happened before is ludicrous.

It is MUCH worse. I’ve been on this planet and going to stores for 60 years, and I have never seen anything like that in my life.

Democrats have to stop coddling criminals, restore bail for violent crimes, and show thugs that there will be severe repercussions for destructive, uncivilized, and harmful behavior.
Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Sensationalism is the name of the game, and reporters strive to find something, anything they can make sound like Armageddon. It boosts viewers.

Outrageous behavior is not new. The implication that nothing like that has ever happened before is ludicrous.

More BS out of you. As someone posted above, this sort of problem is escalating at a rapid pace. Without consequence, the animals keep ramping up. You sucketh douchebag.

How is anyone supposed to run a business? When forced to let these animals in, or hire them, not knowing when they will blow up.

I think it has mostly remained as it has always been. It's certainly reported more broadly and hysterically than in the past.
I would have to disagree. The shoplifting mobs were non-existent just a few years ago. Also, businesses are shutting down or moving out of certain areas due to the increase in thefts and general crime there.
I’ve seen multiple news stories of businesses begging the state or city to do more about the crime because the rate of theft makes doing profitable business unsustainable.

The frequency of outrageous behavior has increased exponentially as Democrats make excuses for it. These type of things used to be very rare.

The problem is that Dems coddle criminals and make excuses for them. If they’re black.

The fact that you are trying to frame this behavior as normal shows you are part of the problem. This was not normal behavior before democrats started molly coddling these criminals instead of holding them accountable.
Never said it was normal. It's not overly unexpected occasionally though.

I would have to disagree. The shoplifting mobs were non-existent just a few years ago. Also, businesses are shutting down or moving out of certain areas due to the increase in thefts and general crime there.
I’ve seen multiple news stories of businesses begging the state or city to do more about the crime because the rate of theft makes doing profitable business unsustainable.
The liberals are actually decriminalizing crime! In San Francisco, you’re allowed to shoplift up to $950 per incident, and it’s a misdemeanor.

And here where I live, in one of the most liberal areas of the country, they just reduced assault on a police officer from a felony to a misdemeanor.

Never said it was normal. It's not overly unexpected occasionally though.
So you are saying one should EXPECT to run into uncivilized hooligans acting like rabid animals in a McDonalds?

You’re part of the problem.

The frequency of outrageous behavior has increased exponentially as Democrats make excuses for it. These type of things used to be very rare.

The problem is that Dems coddle criminals and make excuses for them. If they’re black.
Please point out any excuse I gave for their disgusting behavior.

The liberals are actually decriminalizing crime! In San Francisco, you’re allowed to shoplift up to $950 per incident, and it’s a misdemeanor.

And here where I live, in one of the most liberal areas of the country, they just reduced assault on a police officer from a felony to a misdemeanor.
LOL, OR has seen their error and recriminalized narcotics after their disaster experiment of decriminalizing ALL drugs. Way too little and too late. It is much more difficult to close Pandora's box than opening it.

Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it didn't happen. Sensationalism is the name of the game, and reporters strive to find something, anything they can make sound like Armageddon. It boosts viewers.
Stop downplaying what the Democrats are enabling to happen. Crime is off the charts because liberals want to normalize abnormal behavior,

And yes, those girls are abnormal. They should be placed in a juvenile facility until age 21. We cannot have uncontrolled destructive people walking around freely,

LOL, OR has seen their error and recriminalized narcotics after their disaster experiment of decriminalizing ALL drugs. Way too little and too late. It is much more difficult to close Pandora's box than opening it.
Yeah, some of the Dems are seeing the error of their ways. A number of corporations have dialed back all the DEI nonsense because the quality of the workforce took a big step down.

Stop downplaying what the Democrats are enabling to happen. Crime is off the charts because liberals want to normalize abnormal behavior,

And yes, those girls are abnormal. They should be placed in a juvenile facility until age 21. We cannot have uncontrolled destructive people walking around freely,
I expect they are already locked up. I hope so.

I agree those "women" have a right to destroy everything cause where their ancestors live, they get more sauce for their chicken nuggets.

I thought them hi yella ones were nice?

kam suck censored.jpg

Forum List

Back