Remember these 3 loveley women destroying a fast food place for more sauce?

I understand that many things seem a certain way for you, but reality doesn't match your assumptions. No problem. I know you are just another nasty cult member and can't help himself. Obviously, you would have taken it as your duty to escalate things knowing it could have become much worse. That's what selfish hotheads do.

Wow . talk about assumptions. Listen to yourself. And you assume the OBVIOUS why now? please explain?

Did i mention using weapons ? NO... did I mention busting heads? No , did I mention using excessive force? No.

Please tell me. What would be selfish about trying to defend a few employees cowering in the corner as they are being pummeled with bottles .. having cash registers destroyed.. computers.. broken and thrown on the floor... forget the items... the people are more important... but you sit here and say its the way its always been now. Oh bull crap. People didnt do this in the 80's or 90's ... things like this mighyt happen during riots and specific moments of unrest.... but not as a casual occurence. Your really out there.

Secondly, a large crowd of people IS capable of interceding in such a situation..involving only three women without escalating things.. But your one track mind leads you to believe I'm going to whip out a 44 magnum.

Whos the selfish one here really? take a look at yourself in the mirror

Lol. Yep no white people ever misbehave. Fucking hilarious 😂. Tell me some more retard stories, they are entertaining.

You said it’s a “woman thing”. I said “they” implying men Now you begin to tap dance around. I never said Black, you did. All kinds come thru drive thru window. Sometimes shooting occurs, out and in. Quit while your ahead you worthless communist lowIQ POS.

Last edited:

Ashli Babbitt was murdered by Lt Byrd

She was climbing through a window and cops were most certainly not ignoring her as they were trying to get people (the targets of tbe mob she leading) to safety. She was military trained carrying a backpack with unknown contents.
Coyote will excuse anything done to Trump supporters, including cold-blooded murder. I don't remember if she's one of the board's resident badge bunnies and do not care enough to check.

Forum List

Back