Remember Trump's "good people on both sides" quip???

Have a link showing he did either?

I'll bet that Fred was just innocently walking to work and got caught up in the net!

:laugh:

imrs.php

.....and, for even more "fun"....good ol' Fred assigned Roy Kohn to be a mentor for the beloved orange clown who now infests the oval office.

Roy Kohn was a neo-Nazi anti communism and Joe McCarthy attack dog.

When Kohn died miserably of AIDS (yes, he was a closeted gay) he CURSED Trump for never visiting him on his death bed, although Kohn had mentored Donnie-baby for years.

Still missing any link putting daddy Trump in the KKK.

Need to read back in the thread a bit...

Even Snopes disagrees he was involved with the klan.

(not that the left cares about the truth)

Someone who "thinks" that pribably shouldn't be able to impose his will on people's speech.

But it's amusing how all of the documented lies of Donald and his minions don't concern you.

And people "reach back" because of how the orange sociopath likes white supremacists.

A glimpse of our not too distant past....

and that wasn't even the rally where trump's daddy was arrested

What was Daddy Trump charged with?

Participating in a KKK riot.

you haven't been paying attention, have you?

On the contrary. We have. You just don't like reality because reality doesn't favor trumpsters

On the contrary. We have.
The you would have noticed that even Snopes says there is nothing there...

Ooops....

Someone who "thinks" that pribably shouldn't be able to impose his will on people's speech.

But it's amusing how all of the documented lies of Donald and his minions don't concern you.

And people "reach back" because of how the orange sociopath likes white supremacists.
pribably?

I see you have already seen the Snopes link.

(you should have read it)

Right now the topic is the lie about Trumps daddy being a member of the klan.

Which a half dozen or more of you claim is fact, in this very thread.

A glimpse of our not too distant past....

and that wasn't even the rally where trump's daddy was arrested

What was Daddy Trump charged with?

Participating in a KKK riot.

you haven't been paying attention, have you?

On the contrary. We have. You just don't like reality because reality doesn't favor trumpsters

Doesn't seem to be favoring the left today either

What does " pribably" mean match box lawyer?

What does " pribably" mean match box lawyer?

What are you triggered Jillian and you call me illiterate, you can't at least proof read your own posts ...

Poor Fred Trump was always at the wrong place and at the wrong time.....LOL

In 1927, Donald Trump's father was arrested after a Klan riot in Queens

Donald Trump's father was arrested at Ku Klux Klan riot in New York in ...

Been posted half a dozen times, gnat.

NO mention of connection to the klan.

NO charges

NO fine.

Unlike the others mentioned in the article.

You'd think, after a while, it might seep between the cracks and enter your brain

NO charges

NO fine.

You'd think, after a while, it might seep between the cracks and enter your brain

Just one of several allegations that the Trump KLAN is as racist as George Wallace used to be.....How much did the Trump KLAN have to pay to the Feds for discriminating against black renters???

Here's a Trump quote.......

"I think the guy is lazy,” Trump said of a black employee. “And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”

NO charges

NO fine.

Just one of several allegations that the Trump KLAN is as racist as George Wallace used to be.....How much did the Trump KLAN have to pay to the Feds for discriminating against black renters???

"I think the guy is lazy,” Trump said of a black employee. “And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.”

again....

point to actual connections to the klan.

They're as scarce as copies of Obamas Kenyan birth certificate.

again....

Listen, moron....I FULLY understand why you defend this orange clown's racism....after all, you pigs are ideologically stuck together.......LOL

Now, go on......since you're a right wing staff member......report me for holding a fucking mirror to your slimy face....)

again....

Listen, moron....I FULLY understand why you defend this orange clown's racism....after all, you pigs are ideologically stuck together.......LOL

Now, go on......since you're a right wing staff member......report me for holding a fucking mirror to your slimy face....)

the only thing I'm 'defending', moron, is the lie about Daddy Trump belonging to the klan.

you lack any kind reasonable proof.

Even the 9th Circuit wouldn't find him guilty on the weak evidence you and others have provided.

and, asshole,

I'll only use my position to slap you down, if you break the rules.

NO charges

NO fine.

Several lefties making the same accusation based on the same weak info, is not supporting evidence.

Poor Fred Trump was always at the wrong place and at the wrong time.....LOL

In 1927, Donald Trump's father was arrested after a Klan riot in Queens

Donald Trump's father was arrested at Ku Klux Klan riot in New York in ...

Yes, yes.......those "clever" KKK members decided to have a rally AROUND where Fred trump was walking......just to entrap the Trump dynasty 90 years later.......Damn they're clever......LOL

Forum List

Back