Remember Trump's "Good People on Both Sides" The Left Freaked Out About

Who owned slaves and fought for a nation that declared it was founded on the principle of white supremacy. Why are you frail fuckers so intent on glossing over that bit? :dunno:

I don't support statues of slavers on the southern border either. That's consistency you dipshit.
And yet you still live here, maybe you should go back to Africa were your relatives sold your ancestors to the white man. Oh and blacks also owned slaves.

And yet you still live here, maybe you should go back to Africa were your relatives sold your ancestors to the white man. Oh and blacks also owned slaves.
Maybe you should go back to Europe or wherever the fuck your people are from if you don't like Lee's statue being melted down and turned into Black American art. :dunno: :laugh: What kind of frail fucking argument is this? Someone who wasn't a frail little bitch wouldn't be reduced to pleading for me to leave, like a cuck.

Hypocrite much? That's exactly what you lackwits do with supporting or not supporting Ukraine or the climate hoax or whatever else your masters tell you.
Why don't you come back to me with real shit that I actually said instead of this cosplay bullshit? :itsok:

Shot is about all you spew, where to begin?
How about beginning with something you can actually quote me on rather than some strawman that you've imagined. You know, unless you're feeble and that's all you can manage. I wouldn't want you frail fucks hurting yourselves.:laugh:

Who owned slaves and fought for a nation that declared it was founded on the principle of white supremacy. Why are you frail fuckers so intent on glossing over that bit? :dunno:

I don't support statues of slavers on the southern border either. That's consistency you dipshit.

The planet was founded on the facts of white superiority.
You might as well be mad at gravity.

Do you have proof 1400 Jews actually died on 10-7?

Looking at the sheer level of destruction we see in Gaza, the 40K number is probably conservative.
"From the river to the sea", right Joey?
I trust Israel over the hate-bred Muhammad's brigade of bigotry any day.

:laugh:

I'm talking about a statue of a real person who owned other human beings as property and who fought for a Country that declared it would always defend the right of white people to own black people as property and you're talking about zombies. The only cosplaying assclown with false narratives around here is you people. Come back with some real shit you frail fuck.

Human beings, ha.

They were property.
At that time for sure.

"From the river to the sea", right Joey?
I trust Israel over the hate-bred Muhammad's brigade of bigotry any day.

"Who you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"

I can see the destruction of Gaza. I am taking the Zionist word for it that there were decapitated babies in ovens.

Frankly, I don't have much respect for the Zionists because living next to people who want to murder you is stupid. Living next to people you've given a good reason to want to murder you is dumber still.

"Who you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"

I can see the destruction of Gaza. I am taking the Zionist word for it that there were decapitated babies in ovens.

Frankly, I don't have much respect for the Zionists because living next to people who want to murder you is stupid. Living next to people you've given a good reason to want to murder you is dumber still.
Eliminating Israel is in the Hamas charter, and the bigotry is rooted in the Qur'an. The "Palestinians" had Trans Jordan but that didn't quite work out, did it?
Islam is the problem, not Israel.

Forum List

Back