Remember Trump's "Good People on Both Sides" The Left Freaked Out About

You frail fucktards can't come to terms with your own love of slavers that you frail fuckers have to invent frail fantasies like these. :itsok:

No fantasy, that's what you are. You think because you're black you can't be a bigot? You would think that someone who is black and claims that hatred should not be propagated due to the color of one's skin or other attributes would never be one, yet here you are. And blacks at Columbia are leading the charge of Jew hate as well, lots of black bigots out there.

In this nation, it seems that Jewish men and women are getting closer and closer to physical conflict from Progressive agendas. What you did to the universities and the education system is a crime in itself.
Jewish American men and women are some of our most progressive you ignorant moron. Bernie Sanders, the progressive with the largest recognition and supporters in the this country is in fact Jewish.

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group," Trump said during a presser at the time. "But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group [...] that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

The Left to this day freak out about it.

Well, Joe thinks there are some good people who protest for terrorists and racism and the destruction of our Ally in the Middle East.

Reporter: "Do you condemn the anti-Semitic protests on college campuses?"

Biden: “I condemn the antisemitic protests. That’s why I have set up a program to deal with that. I also condemn those who don't understand what's going on with the Palestinians."

Reporter: "Should the Columbia University president resign?"

Biden: "I didn't know that."

"I also condemn those who don't understand what's going on with the Palestinians."

We'll mark you down as one of those.

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group," Trump said during a presser at the time. "But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group [...] that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

The Left to this day freak out about it.

Well, Joe thinks there are some good people who protest for terrorists and racism and the destruction of our Ally in the Middle East.

Reporter: "Do you condemn the anti-Semitic protests on college campuses?"

Biden: “I condemn the antisemitic protests. That’s why I have set up a program to deal with that. I also condemn those who don't understand what's going on with the Palestinians."

Reporter: "Should the Columbia University president resign?"

Biden: "I didn't know that."

Back when this happened I was not a Trump supporter. But after thinking about common sense, yes, there were, of course good people on both sides. Many Americans had ancestors who fought for the confederacy. The entire argument about slavery is a non-starter because in the 1800s black owned slaves to …everybody had slaves. And Civil War has long been a part of many countries histories.

And to be fair to the prop, Palestinian protesters. Many of them are honorable people, including Christians and Arab nationalists. And a lot of Palestinian protesters would the far left wing the types of radical LGBT folks or blm people.That an issue within the pro Palestinian people, same with pro israelis. Each group has their own issues.

Before Hamas rise up of which Ron Paul has suggested was effectively created by Israel… much of the Arab Palestinian resistance was secular and inclusive of Christians. Hamas serves the purpose of Israel by creating a wedge between Arab nationalists and fundamentalist Muslims.

As somebody who admires the cause of Arab nationalism…which has always brought together Christians, Muslims and Jews for that matter… it is embarrassing to see pro BLM far left wingers, who are a part of the pro Palestinian protests.

The battle had nothing to do with slavery, it was about removing statues.
Stop trying to play the race card all the time.
It was about STATUES.
It was about HISTORY and the erasing enemy democrats are doing.

No Dipshit. Sold by other whites. Only a tiny fraction of the slaves from the trans altantic slave trade ended up here. Most American slaves were born and breed by white slavers here in America but again you frail fucktards show an unwillingness to confront reality. :laugh:

Stop being so soft you bitches.
Wah! your own race sold you into slavery!

It was about HISTORY and the erasing enemy democrats are doing.
The removal of a statues doesn't equate to the destruction of history any more than a changing of the drapes equate to destruction of the home. Do you practice being a hysterical little bitch or does it just come naturally? :dunno: :laugh:

The removal of a statues doesn't equate to the destruction of history any more than a changing of the drapes equate to destruction of the home. Do you practice being a hysterical little bitch or does it just come naturally? :dunno: :laugh:
Now why do you think I should pay attention to a blackbottom stepnfetchit like yourself?

Judging by the prolific way you post here, it does bother you…
You mean it amuses me. What kind of masochist repeatedly does things they don't like? :dunno: I do enjoy coming here to laugh at you. Why wouldn't I? Even online white supremacist lovers are pussies. That's funny. :laugh:

Forum List

Back