Remember Trump's "Good People on Both Sides" The Left Freaked Out About

"Who you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"

I can see the destruction of Gaza. I am taking the Zionist word for it that there were decapitated babies in ovens.

Frankly, I don't have much respect for the Zionists because living next to people who want to murder you is stupid. Living next to people you've given a good reason to want to murder you is dumber still.

It's because "Palestinians " are vile dogs.
Everything flows from that.

“Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group," Trump said during a presser at the time. "But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group [...] that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name."

The Left to this day freak out about it.

Well, Joe thinks there are some good people who protest for terrorists and racism and the destruction of our Ally in the Middle East.

Reporter: "Do you condemn the anti-Semitic protests on college campuses?"

Biden: “I condemn the antisemitic protests. That’s why I have set up a program to deal with that. I also condemn those who don't understand what's going on with the Palestinians."

Reporter: "Should the Columbia University president resign?"

Biden: "I didn't know that."

Comparing the two situations just proves MAGA isn’t to be trusted by trying to turn a complex problem into another of their love affairs with neo-Nazis.

Maybe you should go back to Europe or wherever the fuck your people are from if you don't like Lee's statue being melted down and turned into Black American art. :dunno: :laugh: What kind of frail fucking argument is this? Someone who wasn't a frail little bitch wouldn't be reduced to pleading for me to leave, like a cuck.
I'm not the one crying racism 24/7.

You frail fucktards can't come to terms with your own love of slavers that you frail fuckers have to invent frail fantasies like these. :itsok:
FB_IMG_1625965490953.jpg

Marxist war on history; the road to vIcToRy. 🤪
MAGA are marxists...

They are the ones that talk about Deep State and elitists running the governmnet...

That is taken straight out of Karl Marx teachings..

Ye are so fucking dumb, ye are roaring Marxism without knowing it.... Dumb fucking MAGA...

MAGA are marxists...

They are the ones that talk about Deep State and elitists running the governmnet...

That is taken straight out of Karl Marx teachings..

Ye are so fucking dumb, ye are roaring Marxism without knowing it.... Dumb fucking MAGA...
GASLIGHT THEATRE BULLSHIT PROJECTION MONKEY SAYS WHAT??????
:rolleyes:

Sorry, man, the Palestinians who just want the Zionists to STOP MURDERING THEM aren't the same as Nazis willing to kill people over a fucking statue.
In this nation, it seems that Jewish men and women are getting closer and closer to physical conflict from Progressive agendas. What you did to the universities and the education system is a crime in itself.

Forum List

Back