Remember when back in February 2024, Trump said when he mixes up names it is on purpose.

Procrustes Stretched

"intuition and imagination and intelligence"
Dec 1, 2008

This old man named Trump, has long been exhibiting things that are disturbing. Like his childish excuses. I mean we all know old people who regress like that. Would we trust any of them with the Office of the Presidency?​

Trump says when he mixes up names it is on purpose

Feb 14 (Reuters) - Donald Trump said on Wednesday that his recent mixing up of names was intentional.

During a speech last month, Trump confused Nikki Haley, his last remaining rival for the Republican presidential nomination, with former Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. He also suggested former Democratic President Barack Obama was still in office.

"When I purposely interposed names, they said I didn't know Pelosi from Nikki," Trump said at a rally in South Carolina on Wednesday. He said calling Obama the current president was sarcasm, not a gaffe.

This old man named Trump, has long been exhibiting things that are disturbing. Like his childish excuses. I mean we all know old people who regress like that. Would we trust any of them with the Office of the Presidency?​

Trump says when he mixes up names it is on purpose

Feb 14 (Reuters) - Donald Trump said on Wednesday that his recent mixing up of names was intentional.

During a speech last month, Trump confused Nikki Haley, his last remaining rival for the Republican presidential nomination, with former Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. He also suggested former Democratic President Barack Obama was still in office.

"When I purposely interposed names, they said I didn't know Pelosi from Nikki," Trump said at a rally in South Carolina on Wednesday. He said calling Obama the current president was sarcasm, not a gaffe.
He mixes up name and confuses thing, because he is just friggin OLD.

Forum List

Back