Remember when Democrats promised to be civil after they got power in the election...

Well they got power and they are getting worse. Is there anything they actually honor?

What are you talking about?

You’re such a fucking whiner hypocrite it’s hard to understand how you can manage to get out of bed in the morning.

Civility has no place in politics as long as the least civil morherfucker in the nation sits in the top job.

You’re almost as insecure as the fuckwit in chief.

So as long as you don’t get your way you don’t have to be civil.

No, weirdo.

Nobody has to be civil until the least civil man in America is out of office. Many will. There is plenty of civility in Congress. But they certainly don’t have to and they never made any kind of pledge to do so.

Obama was first class civil and you fuckers were merciless. Civility now needs to be earned. By you.
Lone ,,,you hit the nail on the head They treated Obama like shit and he was ALWAYS a gentleman This scumbag in our WH needs a horse whipping
Look at the strawman! Awesome job losers

Nope. If anything it’s a deflection. But the truth is the truth. You never gave that man any props for civility. You think McConnell did a good thing by denying him a SC nomination. You are a whining hypocrite.

Have a few drinks and watch the game without your chiefs on the field. Loser.

Well they got power and they are getting worse. Is there anything they actually honor?

You’re such a fucking whiner hypocrite it’s hard to understand how you can manage to get out of bed in the morning.

Civility has no place in politics as long as the least civil morherfucker in the nation sits in the top job.

No, weirdo.

Nobody has to be civil until the least civil man in America is out of office. Many will. There is plenty of civility in Congress. But they certainly don’t have to and they never made any kind of pledge to do so.

Obama was first class civil and you fuckers were merciless. Civility now needs to be earned. By you.
unless you were a journalist.

what you call first class civil involved a shitload of internal spying on congress, us, journalists and so on.

Yeah. Just look at all the tell all books that claim Obama was a mean spirited vindictive asshole. They line the shelves of every bookstore.

Right?

Real funny how republicans don't like the same shit they threw for 8 years thrown back in their faces Need a towel to wipe it off Gramps?
when did the right make up thinks like SCOTUS nominations being a rapist? not taking a vote is one thing, attacking the man is completely another the left justifies cause they didn't get their way.

The guy LIED UNDER OATH. You really don’t care. It’s incredible.

Real funny how republicans don't like the same shit they threw for 8 years thrown back in their faces Need a towel to wipe it off Gramps?
when did the right make up thinks like SCOTUS nominations being a rapist? not taking a vote is one thing, attacking the man is completely another the left justifies cause they didn't get their way.
but attacking the gov of Va is ok ?

Yes. It’s fine. He’s a puke.

Well, they seem to want to fuck their eldest daughters far less than Trump does.

And they generally don't marry stupid whores (like he does)...and then fool around on them.

They don't seem to run companies into the ground like Trump does.

Grampa Murked U, find my first posts upon Trump winning. You’ll see how a man responds to a national disaster.

You couldn’t touch that level of class with a 100 foot pole. You are dishonest way deep down in your core.

No, weirdo.

Yeah, get in their face, they bring a knife, we bring a gun. FOAD.

When Obama won I didnt cower in a safe place while howling at the moon with a pussy on my head.
I told everyone on the left on this board CONGRATULATIONS now let's see what you do with it. I gave the man the room needed to make his mark before I said my piece. I defended his family from every insult I saw. I bitched at members who's avatars portrayed him as a monkey....Restraint and respect.

YOU have shown none of the above so stop humping my leg and shut the fuck up, punk.
I thought we were talking about politicians and not posters? Maybe you were magnanimous on day one, but Congressional Republicans were not. They schemed on inauguration day to block anything and everything Obama would want to pass, sight unseen.

And on this thread, I haven't seen your examples of this incivility that inspired you to launch this thread....

No, weirdo.

No he wasn’t. You guys haven’t been civil in decades

No, weirdo.

Lone ,,,you hit the nail on the head They treated Obama like shit and he was ALWAYS a gentleman This scumbag in our WH needs a horse whipping

Obama was a condescending dick

No, weirdo.

Look at the strawman! Awesome job losers

Nope. If anything it’s a deflection. But the truth is the truth. You never gave that man any props for civility. You think McConnell did a good thing by denying him a SC nomination. You are a whining hypocrite.

Have a few drinks and watch the game without your chiefs on the field. Loser.

Why would we give him props for something he never did?

Poor conservative republicans. Setting the level of civility and then whining whining whining whining whining about it.

Yes. We do set the level of civility. And in response you lie about us. You accuse onus of vile things that you do. You call us names. Some of have gotten tired and desired to descend to your level. Be nice if you for once in your life you guys would try to raise the level of discourse

Poor conservative republicans. Setting the level of civility and then whining whining whining whining whining about it.

Yes. We do set the level of civility. And in response you lie about us. You accuse onus of vile things that you do. You call us names. Some of have gotten tired and desired to descend to your level. Be nice if you for once in your life you guys would try to raise the level of discourse

Cognitive dissonance.

Forum List

Back