Remember when Democrats promised to be civil after they got power in the election...

Oh look ...an entire thread dedicated to clutching pearls.

Gimmee a break

Well they got power and they are getting worse. Is there anything they actually honor?

I do not remember that, any links to them saying such things?
Hillary Clinton Says Democrats Can't Be Civil Until They're Back in Power

She was one of many. Feel free to look for yourself

are they really back in power? They have 1/3 of the "power" at best.

I stand corrected...

That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that's when civility can start again."

Turns out she did lie...shocking!

While I recognize that Donald Trump is the ill-legitimately elected President and Hillary actually won, hats not how it works here. What influence does she have over House Democrats? Also, what incivility?

You may want to consider a political science class...dumbass.

Well they got power and they are getting worse. Is there anything they actually honor?
Pot meet kettle:

HARRISScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 5.26.47 PM.png
HARRISScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 5.27.06 PM.png
HARRISScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 5.27.48 PM.png
HARRISScreen Shot 2019-01-28 at 5.32.36 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-29 at 10.13.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-29 at 10.13.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-01-29 at 10.13.29 PM.png

I'll be as civil to you as you are to me.

SO.....when YOU stop calling me "scum, demoNAZI, commy, fascist, enemies of America, traitor, terrorists lover"

and so many other euphomisms for "deserve death"....I'll be more civil to you.

I harbor no hope that THAT will ever happen.
Your user name says I can call you any of the things you just listed. Having said that, I have not called you any of those things.
At the end of the day this is about our elected leaders anyhow.

You have not called me any of those things....

maybe YOU haven't.

But I hear it daily from conservatives.
Rush limbaugh makes 63 million a year to say those things.
Examples of incivility since taking office?

Would you like the LONG list of TRUMP being UNcivil to NON-conservatives?
The even LONGER list of conservatives being Uncivil to NON-conservatives?
Or the list of democrats calling a spade a spade?
No. I'm familiar with all of those. The OP is claiming Democrats are being uncivil, without examples.

even if he had posted some examples we could flood the internet with conservatives being even MORE uncivil....like these;

repub1.jpg repub2.jpg

Attachments

• repub3.jpg
    repub3.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 17
  • trump4.jpg
    trump4.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 17
They haven’t impeached Trump yet

That is pretty civil

I stand corrected...

That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that's when civility can start again."

While I recognize that Donald Trump is the ill-legitimately elected President and Hillary actually won, hats not how it works here. What influence does she have over House Democrats? Also, what incivility?

So you recognize lies?

I stand corrected...

Not sure that will help

SO.....when YOU stop calling me "scum, demoNAZI, commy, fascist, enemies of America, traitor, terrorists lover"

Your user name says I can call you any of the things you just listed. Having said that, I have not called you any of those things.

maybe YOU haven't.

No. I'm familiar with all of those. The OP is claiming Democrats are being uncivil, without examples.

even if he had posted some examples we could flood the internet with conservatives being even MORE uncivil....like these;

View attachment 243864 View attachment 243866

You clearly don't listen to rush because he hasn't called you those things either.

I stand corrected...

Why? I'm well aware of the last vestiges of our slave owning past, the electoral college. I know that Trump, with help from Russia, barely won the electoral vote which is why I said that despite Hillary winning millions more votes than Putin's puppet, "that's not how it works here".

Still waiting for examples of all this incivility by Democratic House members...

Name one person that voted for Trump because of Russia. We’ll wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stand corrected...

Why? I'm well aware of the last vestiges of our slave owning past, the electoral college. I know that Trump, with help from Russia, barely won the electoral vote which is why I said that despite Hillary winning millions more votes than Putin's puppet, "that's not how it works here".

Still waiting for examples of all this incivility by Democratic House members...
incivility by Democratic House members - Bing video

"Remember when Democrats promised to be civil after they got power in the election... "

Yes, among many other things, they honor you and your mendacity, as they should. The reason is that you are the best argument against whichever cause you resolve to join, and so you prove enormously useful. Not exactly honorable, though.

maybe YOU haven't.

View attachment 243864 View attachment 243866
You can probably find more non progressive photos and examples. However, a weekend in Chicago has has more uncivil acts then you can total. And they don't play.

I stand corrected...

Because you think the EC has anything to do with slavery

What are you talking about?

You’re such a fucking whiner hypocrite it’s hard to understand how you can manage to get out of bed in the morning.

Civility has no place in politics as long as the least civil morherfucker in the nation sits in the top job.

You’re almost as insecure as the fuckwit in chief.

"Remember when Democrats promised to be civil after they got power in the election... "

Yes, among many other things, they honor you and your mendacity, as they should. The reason is that you are the best argument against whichever cause you resolve to join, and so you prove enormously useful. Not exactly honorable, though.

I don’t think you know what civility is

Forum List

Back